Elsa & Jack Frost Elsa and Jack Frost Ships

emerald_32 posted on Aug 04, 2014 at 12:48PM
So we all know that Jelsa is hella rad, right? Well, I was wondering if you ship any other people with Elsa and Jack besides each other. Please don't hate. This is all our opinions, and people weren't born to be copies of each other. Respect ^u^

Anyway, this is a place for you Jelsa shippers to explore other ships and maybe learn to like them as well? I mean, Jelsa is still #1, isn't it? ;)

This could also be a new way to learn about one another. Seems quite swell, isn't it? Accepting other ships, valuing respect and learning about one another :3

(Fanart credit to thebirdfromthemoon.tumblr.com)
 So we all know that Jelsa is hella rad, right? Well, I was wondering if আপনি ship any other people wit

Elsa & Jack Frost 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে MissAngelPaws said…
smile
I think this is a really good idea. Some people are multi shippers (including me) so this would be a great idea to share their opinions. I just hope it doesn't cause arguments.

Anyways, besides Jelsa, I ship Helsa. I started shipping them recently. I didn't really ship them until I was looking through Google Images and found a very beautiful Helsa fan art. (But I don't know who it belongs too) So anyways, I started looking through Helsa stuff on Tumblr and Deviantart, and now I ship them.
But that doesn't mean I don't like Jelsa anymore. Jelsa will always be my OTP! I love them <33
বছরখানেক আগে Frozenswift said…
Jeriwinkle :) It means Jack Frost and Periwinkle. Also Elsanna, as sisters.