এলভিস প্রিসলি Your Favourite Elvis Songs

yorkshire_rose posted on Nov 21, 2012 at 07:53PM
Please share with us all of Elvis's songs that are close to your heart <3

Wooden Heart is one of my favourites :)
 Please share with us all of Elvis's songs that are close to your হৃদয় <3 Wooden হৃদয় is one of m
last edited on Nov 21, 2012 at 07:54PM

এলভিস প্রিসলি 15 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে yorkshire_rose said…
heart
He sings this song beautifully <3

"If I Can Draem" :)
 He sings this song beautifully <3 "If I Can Draem" :)
hayshaw commented…
one of my favorites! that song is amazing বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে rakshasa said…
heart
Oh wow...so hard! I'll start with one that always makes me cry..."Hurt" Such emotion in this song...its pure prefection ^_^
 Oh wow...so hard! I'll start with one that always makes me cry..."Hurt" Such emotion in this song...
বছরখানেক আগে IngridPresley said…
heart
I have two favorite songs! To start I'll put the one who makes me cry the most too, which is 'Are You Lonesome Tonight' ♥
 I have two পছন্দ songs! To start I'll put the one who makes me cry the most too, which is 'Are আপনি
বছরখানেক আগে teddybear64 said…
heart
Oh no .. were do you start with Elvis :/
Such a wonderful singer ... Both myself and my mum love wooden heart amongst lots more :)
heart
Love this song and he sings it so smoothly <3

Love your choices girls :)

Thank you Frances ...I agree It's a hard choice he made so many wonderful songs <333
 প্রণয় this song and he sings it so smoothly <3 প্রণয় your choices girls :) Thank আপনি Frances ...
heart
I love 'Crying in the Chapel'...Really touching song ;)
Now, my second favorite song has to be 'Young and Beautiful' from Jailhouse Rock! I adore the way that Elvis interprets it....Just perfect <33
heart
You've all got alot of great songs listed girls!
This song will bring a smile to your face and make you want to dance. If your having a bad day...turn this song on and it will def help. If you haven't guessed its 'Burning Love' ^__^
 You've all got alot of great songs listed girls! This song will bring a smile to your face and make
cool
I agree with both entirely......love your song choices :)

This will make you want to dance too it's "VIVA LAS VEGAS !
 I agree with both entirely......love your song choices :) This will make আপনি want to dance too it'
big smile
I love Viva Las Vagas...def a great song to dance too as well ^_^ & 'Young and Beautiful' is just that...beautiful!

This time I went with Follow that Dream...its a sweet song ^-^
 I প্রণয় Viva Las Vagas...def a great song to dance too as well ^_^ & 'Young and Beautiful' is just th
heart
Loving all these great songs girls !

In The Ghetto....so sad and beautifully sung <3
 Loving all these great songs girls ! In The Ghetto....so sad and beautifully sung <3
heart
Oh I love that one too...so touching!

I thought since I've been listening to my Elvis Christmas songs...alot... I'd add one of my favs. This song is amazing on vinyl...turn the volume up really loud and it gives you goosebumps..its that awesome. I went with O Come All Ye Faithful ^__^
 Oh I প্রণয় that one too...so touching! I thought since I've been listening to my Elvis বড়দিন so
heart
Great playlist to have girls, I'm loving this!
OK, now I have another one from 'King Creole', which is 'Lover Doll'! As the name says, this song is lovely! It makes me wanna dance, lol! :D ♥
 Great playlist to have girls, I'm loving this! OK, now I have another one from 'King Creole', which
heart
I agree Ingrid! ^_^

I also love this one...its a sweet song from the heart called The Wonder Of You ^_^
 I agree Ingrid! ^_^ I also প্রণয় this one...its a sweet song from the হৃদয় called The Wonder Of Yo
বছরখানেক আগে terrystuart545 said…
cool
It's Now or Never
Wooden Heart
Today, Tomorrow and Forever (movie version)
Momma Shrimp (Girls, Girls, Girls)
Hello, again! Hehe :3

So, another song that I absolutely love is "Don't"... Elvis' love songs are so magical, it's hard to describe my feelings when I'm listening to them :')
 Hello, again! Hehe :3 So, another song that I absolutely প্রণয় is "Don't"... Elvis' প্রণয় songs are
yorkshire_rose commented…
I couldn't agree আরো Ingrid <3 বছরখানেক আগে