এলভিস প্রিসলি New spot banner and প্রতীকী suggestions

rakshasa posted on Dec 13, 2012 at 12:20AM
I know there are alot of awesome banner makers here on fanpop...I'm hoping we have a few here on the Elvis spot. We are in need of an update...a banner with his image in would be amazing. So if you have a banner or icon you'd like to see replace the old look here...please submit them here. We will have a poll to decide which banner and icon should be the new look...as soon as we have a few to pick from! Thank you in advance! ^__^
 I know there are alot of awesome banner makers here on fanpop...I'm hoping we have a few here on the

এলভিস প্রিসলি 20 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে rakshasa said…
heart
My banner making skills are limited...but this was one I came up with.
 My banner making skills are limited...but this was one I came up with.
বছরখানেক আগে IngridPresley said…
heart
Awww, don't worry Jezzi! I have 0% of banner making skills...I'm too much worsier!
I loved the idea of changing the spot's look...It definetely would be welcome!
Well, I'll start with the icon 'cause I'll have to work harder for the banner!
 Awww, don't worry Jezzi! I have 0% of banner making skills...I'm too much worsier! I loved the idea
heart
And another one which I love!
P.S. The first one I updated was made by me!! I'm very proud here! :D
 And another one which I love! P.S. The first one I updated was made দ্বারা me!! I'm very proud here! :D
heart
Awesome icons Ingrid...they're both perfect! Thank you for adding them... ^_^ x0x0x
heart
You're welcome!! Now I have more two icons made by me (!!!) I'll work on the banner...I hope it to be useful in my King's spot! :D
 You're welcome!! Now I have আরো two প্রতীকী made দ্বারা me (!!!) I'll work on the banner...I hope it to be
heart
Here's other:
 Here's other:
heart
More awesome icons Ingrid! Its going to be so hard for everyone to pick just one! ^_^

I thought I'd try this one ^_^
 আরো awesome প্রতীকী Ingrid! Its going to be so hard for everyone to pick just one! ^_^ I thought I'
big smile
Or something simple too ^_^
 অথবা something simple too ^_^
বছরখানেক আগে twilighter4evr said…
big smile
banner #1
 banner #1
big smile
banner #2
 banner #2
heart
Wow Char...they're both amazing! Thank you so much for make them..it'll be hard to pick! ^_^ x0x0x
smile
I'll probably make more :)
big smile
banner #3
 banner #3
laugh
OMG!! Jezzi, your icons are much more well-done than mine...Great job!! ;D
And the banners....I don't know which is my favorite! They're beautiful! Amazing job, Char!!
I'm trying to do a banner...But I know it's not going to be so wonderful as yours... xD
sunny
I got to make a banner...Finally! It's not as good as Char's, but...well, I gave my best, hehe!
Here's my creation:
Hope you like it!
 I got to make a banner...Finally! It's not as good as Char's, but...well, I gave my best, hehe! Her
big smile
Plus...I'm obsessed with this image! I thought it'd be an awesome icon... The background is perfect to see the medal mark also! ;D
 Plus...I'm obsessed with this image! I thought it'd be an awesome icon... The background is perfect t
heart
Aww Ingrid...your banner looks great! Thank you for taking the time to make one! Plus I agree about the icon...it is awesome! His eyes are so blue in it too ^___^
smile
icon #1
 প্রতীকী #1
smile
icon #2
 প্রতীকী #2
smile
icon #3
 প্রতীকী #3