এমা ওয়াটসন Emma Watson has বিভক্ত করা from her boyfriend of two years.

DaveX posted on Mar 15, 2010 at 04:11PM
Emma Watson has split from her boyfriend of two years.

The ‘Harry Potter’ actress has decided to end her relationship with financier Jay Barrymore, with friends blaming their long-distance romance as the reason for the break-up.

Emma – who is currently living in America as she studies at Brown University, while Jay is in the UK – is rumored to be dating on campus. A source claims the actress is getting to know Spanish musician Rafael Cebrian is currently.

Emma and Jay were in trouble for months and with Emma at Brown University in America, the transatlantic gap proved too much for their relationship to survive. Emma has been spending a lot of time with Rafael and they are virtually inseparable.”

The two have become so close, Rafael has even persuaded Emma to take part in a forthcoming coming university production of Chekhov’s ‘Three Sisters’. What a treat for the students!

এমা ওয়াটসন 6 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BASI08 said…
mischievous
ya... i know that.. she is with rafael now ... well her new boyfriend is so cute, smart, good looking and handsome ... you know what am i saying... i luv u rafi..... hahahahaha
বছরখানেক আগে grace246 said…
Emma Watson is not dating Rafael. She is dating George Craig from the band One Night Only.
বছরখানেক আগে duncylovescourt said…
grrrr she needs to dump george soon and get with rupert
বছরখানেক আগে duncylovescourt said…
in an interview she said her and george arent dating, there just friends! im soo happy! shes needs to be with rupert
বছরখানেক আগে OnlyHarmioneHJP said…
she needs to dump whoever and get with DAN!! But that's ok, she'll figure it out eventually.
বছরখানেক আগে DaveX said…
meh
The post is a year old who knows if if she is seeing anyone?!