Emmett & Rosalie What Do আপনি Think Of Nikki Reed?

mrsblack_1089 posted on Jun 07, 2008 at 02:38AM
If that's Nikki Reed up on top there on the banner for this page, then I completely accept her. But like on some interviews she looks WAY too made-up; too much makeup and everything. I was kinda going for Alyson Machalka but I don't know. I want you guys' opinion.

Emmett & Rosalie 10 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে cowgirlfromhell said…
I think that she's a really good Rosalie.I didn't like her at all at first but now that I've seen some interviews of her she's grown on me. She seems fun and laid back in some of the ones that I saw. Rosalie's probably made up anyway in the book.
বছরখানেক আগে Edwards_Heroin said…
Ok so yea my banner and icon are different but it's cause I wasn't really sure who I wanted to be Rosalie. The banner is Olivia Wilde, who I absolutely love as Rose, and the Icon is Nikki Reed. Even though I really wanted Olivia to be Rose I've come to love Nikki I think that she's really pretty and will pull of Rosalie perfectly!!!
বছরখানেক আগে chescalutz said…
I love Nikki Reed totally. Honestly, at first, I was really worried that she was Rose, I mean the most beautiful vampire, can she pull it off?But now I love her soo much! She is just this fun free-spirited person in all her interviews. And she seems to know her character really well too. SO I think she IS Rosalie. No one can be better.:)
বছরখানেক আগে saraplain said…
smile
i love her she is cool and perfect for rosalie i think she has alot of talent. at first i wasnt really sure if she would be good as rose but then i saw the movie. she plays it perfect cuz she can be mean and nice and looks great playing both
বছরখানেক আগে twilight0girl said…
smile
i think she's cool
 i think she's cool
বছরখানেক আগে mrsblack_1089 said…
I agree with chescalutz! She is so incredibly cool and down to earth in her interviews! She has to be uptight and mean in the movie; she can't show her fun side. So for her to go from that crabby attitude to her fun-loving one shows that she's a well-trained actress. And she IS beautiful, but...well I think the makeup makes her look a little less beautiful then she already is. I think Ashley is the real beauty in the movie. Nikki looks much better with her brown hair and regular makeup.
বছরখানেক আগে cassie100 said…
nikki reed is the best person in the movie!! she does a wonderful job like always!! i loved her since i first seen her on thirteen,then when she was on mini's first time she was awesome and when she was on the oc she was awesome!! lol im not in love with her or anything i just like her alot lol
বছরখানেক আগে Peter_Cloe said…
heart
wonderful.. I love her.. Nikki Reed is my idol.. Rosalie is my sister, my angle my light..and my sky and finally my dream
 wonderful.. I প্রণয় her.. Nikki Reed is my idol.. Rosalie is my sister, my angle my light..and my sky
বছরখানেক আগে CandyBow said…
big smile
I love Nikki! She's an very intersting person, and I love her blog! :)
বছরখানেক আগে Vamp_Fan_25 said…
I luv her she is the perfect rosalie
 I luv her she is the perfect rosalie