এরাগন Last book

martemora15 posted on Nov 26, 2008 at 07:45PM
does anyone know the name of the last book, when it's comming out, or anything that will happen?

এরাগন 10 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে dane14 said…
not me :]
বছরখানেক আগে i_luv_angst said…
It will be green, and have a green dragon on it facing to the right (at least, that was the plan for the third book until they decided to write four books). I for one won't expect it for at least another 2-3 years, since Brisingr came out 3 years after Eldest.
বছরখানেক আগে martemora15 said…
I CAN'T WATE SO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!
বছরখানেক আগে brom123 said…
angry
the forth book better come out soon!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে martemora15 said…
laugh
Agreed!
বছরখানেক আগে r-pattz said…
3 years?!?!
বছরখানেক আগে snoznoodle said…
Christopher Paolini is a really slow writer. Granted his books are really long but yes. Don't expect it for a while.
বছরখানেক আগে Okami_Amaterasu said…
big smile
I've heard it will be called Empire? And I also can't wait for it to come out XD
বছরখানেক আগে TeVaerua said…
as 2 wat wil happen there are a few things that hav come up in the first 3 books that hav yet 2 b dealt with.

* the rock of kuthian & the vault of souls
* the fact that it hs been 4told that eragon wil leave Alagaesia 4eva
* the menoa tree's price for the metal eragon took from her roots
* the dream he had of seeing a man standing alone on a shore & 2 riders and their dragons flying away

also theres the problem with murtagh & whether or not he'll be able to free himself from Galbatorix & if he will try 2 help eragon & the varden or not.

the green dragon and the next rider, though i think its accepted by most that Arya will be the new rider.

cant wait 4 the last book! theres still so much that has yet to happen!

বছরখানেক আগে luvmurtagh33 said…
yes....i hope paolini hurries up a little cuz i cant wait 4ever...
<3 murtagh!! eragon 4 ever!! go varden!!