ফেয়ারি টেইল Fairy tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

ফেয়ারি টেইল 1736 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1736

বছরখানেক আগে TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: Hey princess.....
বছরখানেক আগে heart-of_love said…
Sora frowned and sat up. "your such an asshole..." Saki and Irisviel shared a surprised look, before they started laughing. Sora turned her eyes to them and froze. "m-mommy..." she tackled Saki and started crying. "Mommy!!" Saki smoothed out her daughter's hair, her lips moving but no sound that Zetsu or Irisviel could hear.
Zetsu: Hey, mother..... Tell me something......How was father like?
Irisviel looked at Zetsu, smiling softly. " your father was a kind,caring man who wasnt afraid to tell people how he felt, he would work hard to provide for us and keep you safe.." She paushed " At first he didnt want you learning magic..but you and i both finally convinced him..so insted of angel magic..you were taught Demon magic..."
Zetsu: Hm... I see....
Irisviel Sighed. Saki...it's time...we have to go now." she kissed Zetsu on the forehead. " i'll be with you forever." she poked his stomach. ' in your heart.."
Zetsu: It was nice to see you again..... Especially after so long... Hehe, and this time I'm glad it's the real you..... And if you're wondering...... It's a long story....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Irisviel Smiled " i know the story Zetsu....now be careful...i love you." she was starting to vanish, and so did Saki.
Zetsu: *He smiled* Thanks, it was wonderful to see you again.... I love you as well.....
Irisviel smiled before fully vanishing, Sora watched, blurry eyed as her mother, and Zetsu's left, holding hands like best friends.
Zetsu: Amazing isn't it.......
Sora got to her feet, the angel wings on her back falling apart and vanishing. "yea it is.." She paused before punching him in the face. "I HATE YOU"
Zetsu: AAAH...... . Damn....
Sora had tears running down her face. "your so mean.." she spoke, in a softer voice, "my heart hurts because of you..."
Zetsu: I'm sorry...... I'd understand if you didn't forgive me...... But even if you do...... Makarov is part of the council..... He can have me put in prison....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Makarov apeared behind Sora. "what what makes you think i will? you fixed your mistake and nothing but the guild was destroyed.."
Zetsu: I worked with a S-Class criminal.... And if Irisviel hadn't acted...... And if it escalated to more......
Ketsu: You idiot...... You make it sound like you're trying to go to prison....
Sora sighed. " he porbably wants to." she looked the the smoky remains of the Guild, where Juvia was dumping water on it, and Natsu was eating the last of the flames.
Zetsu: I want to do whatever I must..... Whatever it takes to atone.....
Makarov sighed. "if you want to atone....apoligize...and help rebuild the guild...and explain why you did what you did,"
Zetsu: *He used restoration magic and rebuilt the guild in a quick cinch*
the guild members had to scatter, but cheered happily.
Sora scowled as she crouched down and picked up the pendent, it wasnt cracked, but looked dull, like it's shinnyness was gone.
Zetsu: Makarov...... Alright...... It's a long story as to how everything happened....... You see....... As a child I lost my parents........ So..... Later in my life..... I met a man...... He knew who I was....... He told me about how much potential I had and that I'd be able to further my power....... So he took me in...... Then he said... If you want to truly further your power..... You must destroy Fairy Tail, but you'll have to be an ally first to get close...... Then..... That's how we basically got to where we are now....
makarov nodded, as Sora's mind flashed through things, Zetsu was a year younger then her....was it possible that...it was his AND Madara's doing that caused her home to burn infront of her eyes? or was it just Madara..and if it was just Madara....why did he leave her alive...

Makarov shook Sora's shoulder, as it had started to rain. "inside children..."
Zetsu: Alright then..... *He and Ketsu headed inside to get out of the rain*
Sora Stared after him as Makrov turned to go. "Sora...i think you should go talk to Deidara..he could help.." she paused at his words before running off.

Makarov walked inside, glad to see the guild was intact.
Zetsu: .... *He looked around* ......
"whats wong Zetsu?" Makarov remarked cumming up behind him.

Sora was quickly soaked in through the bone by the rain, when she reached Deidara's house, she knocked and he opened, wearing his black cloak with red clouds. "oh it's you.." he yawned sleeply. Sora sighed. "listen..i need help.."
Zetsu: *He zoned back into reality* It's nothing..... I just spaced out is all....
Makarov smiled before walking past him.

Natsu appeared and threw his arm over Zetsu's shoulder. "hey.."
Zetsu: Oh, hey Natsu.... What's up?
"cheer up, everthing's back to normal.." Natsu looked around. "hey...where's Sora..i dont see her?"
Zetsu: *He looked as well* She didn't come in...... Where could she have gone? *He closed his eyes* Oh well..... Guess she still doesn't truly forgive me......
Ketsu: If I were her.... I wouldn't either......
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Natsu laughed "sorry but i have to agree with Ketsu...you did lie to her..."

Sora stood up. "thanks Deidara..." She turned to the bright yellow haired man.
"no problem...now stay safe, Little Fox." he gave her a hug right before she ran out into the storm,He stared after her, watching her leave. "i hope she makes the right choice..."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Zetsu: ...... Kind of figured......
???: *A messenger entered the guild* Zetsu Kagamine.....
Zetsu: *He looked to the messenger* That's me....
???: A message from the council...... Due to the events that have happened, you are to be put on trial for your crimes.....
Zetsu: Hm..... It had to come sooner or later........ I had no doubt they seen the events..... No doubt they knew about my deal with Madara......
Ketsu: Hm...... So you really might be going to prison after all.....
Makarov walked over to the messanger. "tell the council this. ' he was being used by Madara, and due to the events that happened, Madara met his demise and Zetsu Kagamine has apoligized to the guild, no one was harmed in the event, and the wrongs have been righted... the Dark Guild Grimore Heart was disbanded thanks to Zetsu."'
Messenger: Master Makarov.....
Zetsu: ........ [Master Makarov...... I see....... So this is what's happening......] *He walked over* You can come after all you wish..... But..... You'll never separate me from my real home...... You'll never separate me from Fairy Tail!!!!
Ketsu: Hm..... If you ever want to take Zetsu away..... Then you'll have to go through me..... *He conjured his sharingan eye*
Zetsu: Ketsu.......
Ketsu: I guess I'll admit...... It'd be boring without my rival here....... Besides.... I still have to get stronger than you....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Erza,Lucy,Natsu,Gray,Mira-jane,Elfman,Lizz­ana and everyone else appeared. "that's right!" Cana exclaimed drunkenly. "you can't take away a member of fairy tail." Gray exclaimed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Sora finaly stopped running she found herself infront of the ruins of the Kitsune Manor. The towers were crumbling, and it looked like it could fall any minute. She hesatated for a moment before going inside, ducking under fallen pillers, the ground was covered in ash's and dirt, coating her feet. Her head swam with the memories, and she had to use a wall to hold herself up.

Mommy?" a small blonde child was walking down the hall, a three tailed fox in her arms. "mommy?'' the cild spoke again, pushing open a door, she gasped in surprise, a man wearing an Orange mask stood over her mother and father. they were both coveed in blood. The man turned, and ran foreward the fox hissed and attacked, catching the man off guard. The girl turned and ran, she stopped at the end of the hall, and turned catching the fox. "Aniki." she panted. The fox pressed his cold nose to her cheeck as she started to cry. Smoke started to fill the air and made the girl cough vilontly. she managed to make it outside, but Aniki lept from her arms and bolted into the building. "ANIKI!!" she cried, before she blacked out from the smoke."

Sora stiffened and spun around. There standing infront of her, was a large three tailed fox, it was almost as big as a vehicle. "A-Aniki..."
 Erza,Lucy,Natsu,Gray,Mira-jane,Elfman,Lizzana and everyone else appeared. "that's right!" Cana exclai
Messenger: I see..... Remember this Zetsu.... We'll be keeping tabs on you..... You've got a great family.... You shouldn't lose em...
Zetsu: Of course......
*The messenger left and turned his head*
Messenger: [I can sense it.... He's no longer just a demon slayer.... His power has increased....] *He left the scene*
Zetsu: ......
Lucy laughed and hugged Zetsu "you got everyones trust back!!"
Natsu looked at Happy "not quite.."
Lucy looked at him. "what do you mean?"
"Sora..she's probably still mad.."
~~~~~~~~~~
Sora hid her face in Aniki's chest fur, her arms around him as he sniffed her up and down. "Aniki...did i make the right decision..by running away?" the fox grunted in dismay, and Sora scowled. "What's wrong with running away from the things you dont like?!" she pulled away from the fox, who replied

" you can’t escape Fate, and you can’t escape your skeletons in the closet. They will always be there until you take them out from behind those dusty old coats. Your exterior facade of ‘everything is alright’ only works for a little while, and then the cracks begin to show. You can only hide behind yourself for so long.' Sora stared at Aniki...he was always so wise for a fox her age. "but...i still want to run away from everything Aniki...and...away from him.." Aniki shook his large head " Running away from Any problem only increases the distance from the solution the easiest way to escape from a problem..is to solve it"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Zetsu: ....... I don't know what I'm going to do if I'm going to get her trust back........ I lied....... I hurt her....... I can't blame her...... She can resent me....... Who knows....... Maybe.......... We'll have to break things off........ I feel like....... She can deserve better than me....
Natsu sighed " she might forgive you, if-" the doors flew open and Sora was standing there, she marched foreward and smacked Zetsu, before she threw her arms around his neck. "dont ever do that to me again Zetsu..." she spoke softly.
Zetsu: Sora..... Don't worry...... That won't happen again.... This time...... I'm here to stay.......
She smiled before kissing his cheeck. "you made me so mad...but i had help finding out what to do with you." her smile turned into a glare. "if you do that again, i will never, ever,ever forgive you..."
Zetsu: I'll remember that.....
Sora laughed "good.." she released her hold on him and turned to the door. "i want you to meet someone Zetsu...comeon."
Zetsu: *He'd walk with Sora* Someone to meet huh? I need to see this....
Sora stepped out of the building, and went to the back of it. there sitting in a very large orange ball, with a blue bandana around his neack, was Aniki.
Zetsu: Whoaaaaaa!!!!!! What is that?
'Tch" Aniki turned his head away from Zetsu, but go to his feet and walked over to Sora, who rubbed his nose. "This is Aniki..."