ফেয়ারি টেইল Fairy tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

ফেয়ারি টেইল 1736 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1736

বছরখানেক আগে TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: You'll see, I'd rather not spoil anything further...
বছরখানেক আগে heart-of_love said…
Sora crosed her arms over her chest. "i've known you for many years..and you never metioned a sister..."
Zetsu: And there's a reason for it.......
"fine keep your secrets.. i'll find out Sooner or later." Sora turned her back on Zetsu and shut the door behind her, crawling into the bed and hiding her face in the pillow.
Zetsu: ..... [Honestly.... I expected her to ask why first.....] *Sigh*
Deidara laughed from behnd Zetsu. "she really has grown up.."
Zetsu: She has...... It's an amazing thing....
"which part?" Deidara mused ."body? Mind? Spirit? or all 3?"
Zetsu: All 3......
Deidara smirked. "i still find it funny she's older then you.."
Zetsu: Weirdly enough that's the case..
Deidara smirked "how did you fall for her? hn, if you dont mind me asking hn."
Zetsu: ..... Man...... It's quite the story actually......
"i have time." deidara replied.
(Let's use a flashback to explain it. It's more scenic that way.)
(sure, but it's Zetsu's point of view so it's really all yours)
(Well, just considering I want it to be accurate. I need you to play Sora.)
(alright, i will, but i dont know if what you want is happening...umless you want me to just wing it.)
(Do whatever, it's just gotta be... Ya know.... Sora and Zetsu.)
(hmm..alright then..wanna start off the flashback seeing how it's zetsu's?)
Zetsu: Heh, alright then.
*Flashback*
(Here's an idea.... Sora joined the guild a little before Zetsu, and Zetsu was actually one of Sora's job priorities.)
Zetsu: *He looked around* Hm.... It's getting boring...... I really need a challenge.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(sounds good, but first up, Zetsu's child appearance)
 (sounds good, but first up, Zetsu's child appearance)
(here's Sora's appearance and my post)

Sora sighed in annoyance, she had just joined the guild and the ywere debating weather or not to let her go on a job. "alright she can go.." Makarov sighed. 'YES!" she exclaimed jumping up and down in glee.
 (here's Sora's appearance and my post) Sora sighed in annoyance, she had just joined the guild and
Zetsu: *He looked up to Irisviel* Mother..... These guys are boring me..... I need a real challenge...... I want to fight someone stronger....
irisviel smiled down at her son. "we sent out requests for strong people..maybe one will come.."

Sora snatched one that seemed intresting and showed it to Makarov. "hmm.. a helping mission..should seem good..go ahead." Sora smiled and turned running out of the guild, her bag smacking her hip. She soon came across the adress on the mission paper.
Zetsu: We can only hope.... Oh.... *She felt her stomach as she was pregnant with his younger sister around this time* A daughter...... Illyasviel..... Not too far from your name..... I can imagine..... She'll have your beautiful flowing silver hair, and beautiful red eyes....
irisviel smiled down at him and bent over, kissing his forehead. "someone's here..i'll be right back." she turned and walked off.

"hey kid!" Someone laughed. It was Zancrow.
Zetsu: Finally a new opponent..... I hope you're a strong one!
(i dont know what to do with zancrow, care to take over?)

irisviel opened the front door and spotted Sora. "uh..hello?"
Sora looked u pat the beautiful woman infront of her. "hello..is this the Kagime household?"

irisviel looked at the blonde girl for a moment "you mean Kagamine?"
Sora nodded.
(Got it.)
Zancrow: You want strong? I'll make sure I show you strong!
Zetsu: Finally.... This is what I've been waiting for!
irisviel "are you here for the job.?"
Sora handed her the paper.
"hm..yes the helping mission..i mostly need help around the house and keeping my son intertained so i can work.." irisviel mused.
Zetsu: *He charged in at Zancrow and went for a hit, however he was sent back from another blow*
Zancrow: How about it....
Zetsu: Not bad..... *He got into a power struggle with Zancrow as they collided their magic powers*
Both girl's turned in surprise at the sound of something exploding, before irisviel could take a step, Sora was already half way to the backyard.
Zetsu: Wow.... Amazing!!! You're pretty strong!
Zancrow: Hm.... Not bad...
Sora threw open the door, her breath coming in and out rapidly.
irisviel was right behind her "oh! Zetsu!"
Sora's eyes darted to Zancrow. "you!"
Zetsu: That was fun....... Let's fight again sometime.....
Zancrow: Hm, *He went for Zetsu as his guard was down or, so he thought*
Zetsu: *He blocked and then kicked Zancrow a good distance away* That was a very dirty move..... Also, very stupid on your part.
irisviel watched in fear, this boy was a god slayer... and Zetsu was still learning his demon slayer magic. her hand tightened on Sora's shoulder, and Sora reached up and grabbed irisviel's hand.
Zetsu: ...... *He looked to Irisviel* I'll admit..... This one wasn't as boring....... He was a little more fun to play with this time.....
irisviel sighed in releaf but tensed up with Sora darted foreward.
:Dont turn your back on him kid!!!" She growled, throwing herself infront of him. "Flame God's Explosive Flame!" Zancrow shouted.
" Sound wall!" sora threw up her arms, creating a barrier between Zancrow and Zetsu. and herself getting engulfed in Zancrows black flames.
Zetsu: Whoa........ That was very cool!!!!!!!!
The Flames vanished and Sora droped to one knee, burns all over her body. "Zancrow...." she growled as irisviel ran over to Zetsu and grabbed his hand. "this is a real fight...not a fake one Zetsu..this is a life or death fight." she spoke quickly as Sora pulled out a dagger and ran at Zancrow.

Zancrow dodged her Dagger and sent a wall of fire at her, which she bounched off useing her sonic screech.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Zetsu: .... Mommy.... Is this what really happens when you wish for stronger opponents.... That lives get put in danger?
"yes it is Zetsu.." irisviel nodded,her eyes glued to the young blonde girl in-front of her, who was thrown back into a tree that was in the yard. Zancrow sneered at her "your so weak..your a waste of my time." He turned and looked at Zetsu only to stumble and grab his ears. "your fights with me..." Sora grunted getting to her feet, using the tree for support.

"you stupid Fairy's never give up."Zancrow laughed. " Grimoire Heart is the better guild."
Sora scowled " Grimoire Heart is a dark guild..and dark guilds always fall!"
"shut up!" the tree caught fire and burned black, the flames attached itself to Sora and she screamed loud, and full of pain, causing the ground to vibrate with them.
Zetsu: *His mind had changed, his demon began taking over as his eyes changed* ...... *He charged forward and went for Zancrow*
Zancrow jeked back in surprise, letting go of Sora, she slid to the ground, burns an angry red on her arms and legs. "I'll see you around kid." he smiled at Zetsu before turning and running off.
Zetsu: ....... *He tried to heal Sora, but it was having little effect seeing how he was still inexperienced in his healing technique*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Sora winced before smiling at the kid. "hey kid.." she spoke putting her hand on his head. "Don't pick a fight if you think you can't win, or if they seem more powerful then you.."
She smiled weekly before closing her eyes.

irisviel walked over and put her hand on Zetsu's head, in the place where Sora's was moments ago. "i'll call the guild to take her home..."
Zetsu: A-Are you sure she can't stay here?
irisviel blinked in surprise. "well..i guess she could..it wouldnt be a good idea to move her with those burns." She bent down and picked up Sora gently, who was sleeping. "i'll need your help opening Doors Zetsu..."
Zetsu: Right, just tell me what doors and I'll have them ready and open...