ফেয়ারি টেইল Fairy tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

ফেয়ারি টেইল 1736 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1736

বছরখানেক আগে heart-of_love said…
"that's good..i'm glad your both safe then." Sora panted from all the running. Aniki standing behind her, his arms in his kimono sleeves. "glad to see Sora is in a better mood." He smiled.
 "that's good..i'm glad your both নিরাপদ then." Sora panted from all the running. Aniki standing behind
বছরখানেক আগে TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: Better? Did you miss us or somethin?
Sora flushed brightly. "i was lonely...i couldnt find LeLe..and Deidara went home.."
Aniki laughed under his breath.
Zetsu: So they left ya alone.... Alright Illya, we're heading home.
"ou dont have to, After all i have Aniki." Sora thumped him on the back of the head "ow"
Illyasviel: I want to spend time with my big sister.
Sora smiled softly. "Okay then...lets head back." She turned to Aniki who transformed into his fox form, and she left the 4 to 5 feet onto his back. "wanna ride Illyasviel?" she asked holding out her hand.
Illyasviel: *She took Sora's hand and got on with her*
Sora smiled "shall we meet you there Zetsu?"
Zetsu: Yeah.
"well se you in a bit then." Sora nodded, Aniki took off like a shot.
Zetsu: See ya..... *He then looked to his inner world* So mother..... How did it feel to see your daughter again?
Aniki slowed to a trot and Sora streached, yawning. "how's it feel to see your brother again?" She asked.
Illyasviel: Absolutely amazing!!
Sora smiled "i'm glad you think so, if i had a brother i never met and met him i would think so to."
Zetsu: *He walked to Irisviel* She's gotten very much stronger... Her power continues to grow....

Illyasviel: You know.... Mommy always told me.... That Zetsu would return with a lucky girl. I'm glad... To know that it's you....
Sora had a look of surprise on her face before she smiled "we'll if that's true, i'm glad that your his sister..." Aniki sneezed and made Sora almost fall off his back.
Illyasviel: *She fell off but she landed on her feet*
Aiki stopped and Sora turned around "you okay?" She asked,
Illyasviel: Yeah.... I'm good....

Zetsu: Tell me..... How does it feel to know that both of your children are growing.... I'm pretty sure Illya will be able to reach high heights of power at a even faster rate than when I started out.
"alright." Sora thumped Aniki on the head,"lets get going." She held out her hand to her.

Irisviel smiled "it's amazing, and perhaps...take care of her really well okay"
Zetsu: Hm.... Don't worry, I'll make sure she gets everything she needs. *He exited the inner world and went back into the real world* Alright time to get going... *Before he started, he saw someone* That kid.... Could that be....

Illyasviel: *She took Sora's hand and got back on Aniki*
Sora turned to Aniki "now this time dont knock us off"
Aniki snorted before running again.
Illyasviel: *She giggled a little bit*
Sora smiled, as the huge mansion faded into view. "is it just me...or did it get really misty all of a sudden?"

The person spotted Zetsu before turning and running.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Zetsu: No doubt about it.... Killua.... He's got this thing about him.... He's a user of lightning magic.... *He continued on his way to the estate*
Aniki knelt down and Sora slid off,, before gazing around, making sure no one was there.
Zetsu: *He caught up with them* Sora! Illya!
Sora turned and waved "hey Zetsu!"
Aniki growled under his breath what am i? A potato?
Sora laughed and hugged her fox.
Zetsu: Apologies.... Just be more careful when you sneeze buddy...
Illyasviel: You seen that? All the way from another place....
Zetsu: Yeah
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Aniki sneezed again, knocking Sora over. 'ANIKI YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!"
Aniki snickered
Zetsu: *He cracked his knuckles* If it's alright with you.... Can I hit him?
"Zetsu!" Sora remarked shocked "his pain is my pain..so if you hit him you hit me!"
Zetsu: Sorry.... It slipped my mind at the moment....
"it's fine, but reamber that next time.." Sora replied calmly.
Zetsu: Alright... Will do madam.
"shall we go inside?" Sora laughed.
Zetsu: Right let's go...
*Zetsu and Illyasviel made their way inside with Sora and Aniki*
When they got inside and the door shut, it started raining agin. "wow..persistent.."
Zetsu: Weather isn't letting up...
"it hasnt been this raney lately has it? 'Sora quetioned, seeing how she just got back 1 day ago..
Zetsu: Not really..... Weather's very finicky.....
"yea?" Sora asked, turing from the window to look at him. "it wasnt when we were kids.."
Zetsu: Think it might be a new foe of some kind?
" oh please no." Sora moaned in dismay. "bad enough we had to deal with Zancrow,Rustyrose AND Madara all in one day.."
Zetsu: Then what could it be? This is all too weird....
"maybe mother nature is Sad..because she lost some of her children today?" Sora remarked quietly.
Zetsu: Hm..... Well..... There's a reason.
Sora smiled before a large yawn excaped her. "yep.."
Zetsu: *He'd continue looking outside* This rain is really crazy..... It's coming down harder and harder.... Sheesh..