ফেয়ারি টেইল Fairy tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

ফেয়ারি টেইল 1736 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1736

বছরখানেক আগে heart-of_love said…
"let's hope theres no leaks." Sora joked, As Aniki laied down, facing the large window they were looking at, on impulse Sora sat down and leaned back on him, he shifted his tail so it covered her legs.
বছরখানেক আগে TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: No need to worry. There are no leaks in this house.
"i was kidding." Sora yawned. "dam, why am i so tired??"
Zetsu: It's been...... An extremely long day...... I could only imagine....
"yea i guess soo..." She yawned, leaning back into Aniki's warm fur.
Zetsu: Don't worry.... The reality of this..... Is that we're alright.
"yea.."
Illyasviel: Zetsu..... *She handed him a letter* It's for you......
Zetsu: Let's see............ *He'd look in shock and fear* ......... No......... Not him............
Illyasviel: Brother?
Zetsu: *He'd drop the paper as he continued to shake in fear* He's been unsealed........ Azrael.....
Sora quickly got to her feet. "who?"
Zetsu: Only the strongest warrior ever......... He's gone by different names....... Even in my prime power..... I can't match him......No one has ever been able to match him..... He's extremely powerful......
"well..i can take him on!" Sora exclaimed. "Because..." she paused... "my friends ARE MY POWER!"" She smiled at him. "as long as we have our friends and each other we can beat him."
Zetsu: ...... I don't think you understand...... He's called The Mad Dog.... Genocider...... The Tyrant!!! His power is beyond belief.....
Kazuto: Azrael......
Zetsu: Yeah..... *He looked to Kazuto* How the hell did you get into my house?!!
Kazuto: A kind lady let me in....
Sella: He told me that he was a friend of yours...
Zetsu: ....
Kazuto: I don't care what you say...... He's beatable...... We'll have to pair up..... The Nine-Tails and the Demon Slayer..... I never imagined this team up..... But we both have a vendetta against him...
Sora's eyes widened and Aniki got to his feet "the Nine Tails!! as in...the Nine tail demon fox!!"
Kazuto: Yeah...... What about it?
Sora looked at Aniki "a really long time ago, something happened involving the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox.. my Clan..the Kitsune clan...got involved with the Demon, hench why our spirit animals " She pointed at the three tailed fox next to her. "are tailed fox's....i dont reamber what happend though..."
Kazuto: I see...... So Zetsu...... What's your plan?
Zetsu: ..... *He closed his eyes* We'll have to do it..... Let's go!
"right!" Sora agreed happily.
Kazuto: Hm...... A big burst of power was released.... That must be him.....
Zetsu: No doubt...... Aniki...... Me and Kazuto are gonna travel on foot, if Sora and Illya are coming, carry them for me. *He and Kazuto headed out to pursue*
(lol i was expecting him to be like no your staying here)

Sora lept onto Aniki' back, all tiredness gone. "Illya, are you comming?" She asked, looking down at the white haired girl
(Zetsu is indeed a surprising character.)
Illyasviel: Yeah.... *She got onto Aniki's back*
Aniki took off, following after the boys.
Zetsu: *Running with Kazuto* We're almost there..... Not too far now.
" Good Aniki remarked.
Kazuto: You said it.....
Sora looked around, her ponytail clutched tightly in her hands so it didnt hit Illyasviel. " i Dont sense anything...it's like...it's getting dimmer"
Kazuto: Hm..... That's because you don't know his power like we do....
Zetsu: It's meant for those who haven't faced him..... Because when he does face them, he goes all out, instigating fear into his opponent..... Since me and Kazuto have faced him, we know his magic energy.
" i see.." Sora mused.
Kazuto: There..... *They spotted a man standing around and stopped near him*
???: MY my..... It's been a while Kazuto, Zetsu.....
Zetsu: Azrael.....
Kazuto: I can't believe you're unsealed.....
Azrael: That's just me..... However I haven't removed the seal on my power just yet.
Zetsu: Don't worry.... Even when you remove that seal, we're going to take you down!
Azrael: So you 2 want to face me together..... I do wish you good luck....
Illyasviel: Their power..... Just standing together...... I can sense their combined power.......
Azrael: Alright, demon slayer-
Zetsu: Actually..... It's a Nephilim now.
Kazuto: You mean......
Illyasviel: A Nephilim Slayer and the Nine-Tails demon...... Now this....... This is a power.....
Kazuto: Who would've thought..... 2 rivals coming together to kick 1 guy's ass....
 Kazuto: There..... *They spotted a man standing around and stopped near him* ???: MY my..... It's be
Sora smiled "hey what about us?" She laughed, jumping from Aniki's back. " i may just have sound magic, but my mom gave me hers as well, But i wont tell just yet." her hairband broke, letting her long blonde hair fly freely.
Kazuto: I only need you here to witness this..... Plus..... It would've been a real shame if you didn't get to see Azrael before he got his ass kicked.
Illyasviel: So they dragged us out here to watch......
Kazuto: Just sit back.... We've got this under control.....
Sora scowled and lept back onto Aniki. "stupid boys.." she grumbled.
Illyasviel: Tell me about it..... I don't know if I'm gonna be able to find anyone suitable for me.... Boys are very strange people.... Except for Zetsu.... He's an exception.....
Sora laughed "sadly he's mine and he's your brother...so even if he wasnt you would have to go through me." Sora paused. "on second thought...i would loose with in seconds..."
Illyasviel: Huh.... Why would I have to go through you for my own brother?
"oh never mind Illyasviel, i was just trying to make a joke." Sora laughed sticking her tounge out at the younger girl.
Illyasviel: *She smiled and laughed right back at her*
Zetsu: *He dodged back as Azrael began his assault*
Kazuto: *He went to attack, but he got blocked by Azrael*
Azrael: It won't be that simple.
Sora turned her gaze to the fight, as Aniki lept into a nearby tree, they could still see, but were in a safer place.
Azrael: *He finished blocking and went on the offensive, sending Zetsu and Kazuto back* Hm...
Kazuto: .... That hit..... It's not as bad as it was before...
Sora smiled "frinds are your power.." she muttered.
Kazuto: Hm..... *He got up with Zetsu* Perhaps.....
*Zetsu took to the air*
Azrael: Those wings......
Zetsu: This is your end.... *He conjured the lance* Take this!!! *He threw the lance down at Azrael*
Aniki chuffed, and shook his head, "Come on..hit him." Sora muttered, her head low so Illyasviel could see.
*The lance exploded*
Zetsu: Dead contact....
Sora covered her eyes, as Dust and rocks from the explosion flew everywhere. "there's no way he could have lived through that." Sora lept off of Aniki's back and ran over to Zetsu. "you did it!"
Azrael: That's where you're wrong......
Zetsu: What?!
Azrael: *He began releasing more of his power*
Zetsu: Hm....
Kazuto: We've pushed him.... To release his power....
Sora quickly turned and bolted away from Zetsu. "ANIKI GET HER OUT OF HERE!" sora yelled, making the Fox turn and take off with Illyasviel on his back.
Azrael: Amazing..... You really did get a little stronger Zetsu.....
Zetsu: And I see you still don't shut up....
Kazuto: *He began to produce his Nine-Tails aura* Alright then, *He dashed and went for a punch but was blocked as he was sent back* ......
Sora ducked behind a tree, before flinching as it was knocked over. " holy Fudging Nut Cracker!!"
Zetsu: .... Kazuto.....
Kazuto: *He got up* I'm fine..... *He moved to Zetsu*
Zetsu: If you've got a plan....
Kazuto: Trust me I do..... It's time we combined our power.....
Zetsu: You don't mean......
Kazuto: It's time for our mixed technique...
Zetsu: It hasn't been tested.....
Kazuto: It's now or never..... It might be our only way to beat this guy at his full power.....
Sora crawled out from under the tree, and looked at the boys "be careful.."
Zetsu: ....... Alright.... Let's go.....
*Kazuto formed a red ball of magic in his hand, in turn a tornado of wind formed around them, Zetsu then added his power to the tornado*
Kazuto: About time you stopped objecting.
Zetsu: Hm.... *He added his nephilim power to the red ball Kazuto had*
Azrael: This power....... It's incredible.....