ফেয়ারি টেইল Fairy tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

ফেয়ারি টেইল 1736 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 1736

বছরখানেক আগে heart-of_love said…
Azuma tossed him the vial.
বছরখানেক আগে TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: Alright...... You guys stay here...... I'm gonna give this off..... *He went inside* Deidara.....I don't have time to explain..... Give this to Sora when she wakes up..... *He gave him the vial* I've got something I need to do now...... *He went back to them* Alright..... First order of business.... We're reviving Meldy and Ultear.... Those 2 didn't deserve to be taken down Madara's hand..... At all!!!
Azuma looked at the others and they nodded. "as you wish.."
Zetsu: Alright..... Do you have any particular items that refer to them? That's all I'll need for the revival process.
Azuma held out Ultears crystal orb, and what looked like a wing hair clip, both were badly broken.
Zetsu: *A seal came onto both the clip and the orb* Death leads to afterlife.... Now I return you to your former life.... I bring life back into you once more. *The process began to take place* Meldy!!! Ultear!!!
everyone watched in awe.
Zetsu: Almost...... *The process finished and Ultear and Meldy came back to life*
"whoa.." Deidara remarked from the doorway.

"you did it!" Azuma smirked.
Zetsu: Heh... Now.... Let's get going....
Ultear: Hang on a sec....
Meldy: You're Zetsu Kagamine.... The one that defeated Zancrow....
"he's also the one that brought you back from the grave." Deidara remarked.
Meldy: No way.... Your power...... Is that far out?
Ultear: It's admirable.... And his actions..... You brought us back to life... For that you have our thanks...
Zetsu: Hm.... No problem..... But to catch you up to speed... I'm also your guild's master....
Meldy: Whoa...
Ultear: Then perhaps... A better master than Hades....
"we shall see wont we.." deidara smirked. "Anyways i need to give this stuff to Sora, she still hasent woken up yet."
Zetsu: Take care of her for me while I'm gone.... I'll be back again to give her the next dose tomorrow....
"can do." Deidara saluted Zetsu, before going back inside.

All the grimore heart members left were kneeling infront of Zetsu.
Zetsu: Azuma.... I'm appointing you as my 2nd-in-command...
"yes Master Zetsu." Azuma bowed his head.
Zetsu: Now..... Let's go...... I wish to see the new guild hall.....
"of corse" Azuma turned, and walked away, the others followed.
Zetsu: *He followed them*
(idk what to do..i'm kinda geting bored..)
Zetsu: [I'm walking around with Grimoire Heart... Still an unusual feeling....] Wait a second.... If I'm guild master.... Then that means.... Ah Damn it.... With everything that happened.... I'd need to go to the council.... Alright new orders.... Azuma... You're with me... Everyone else you head to guild hall, we'll meet up with you...
Azuma stopped and the others continued on. "what is the matter?"
Zetsu: I want you with me.... We need to see the magic council...
HIs head droped in a nod. "of course, lead the way Master."
Zetsu: *He lead the way as he began run and head to the Magic Council*
(......i'm starting to get really bored of the Rp Advent..what do i do!?!?!)
(Well.... Right now they're going to negotiate Zetsu being a master, but don't worry... I've got something planned....)
(hope it's good, i'm getting bored of this..)

They reached the Magic Council.
Zetsu: Come on.... *They headed inside* ....
???: Zetsu.... *He looked to Azuma* Tch.... What's Grimoire Heart doing here?
Zetsu: Relax Hizuki.... We're here to talk... I'm here to negotiate me being a master for Grimoire Heart!
Hizuki: Being a master?!!! Are you nuts?!! You're a master of a dark guild?
Zetsu: And that means?!!
Hizuki: .......
Azuma bowed his head " Master Zetsu says, in order for him to become Master, our guild must no longer be dark, and become a true guild.."
Hizuki: ...... Fine...... You can be a legal guild..... But remember.... When your guild acts up.... I will be there to stop them.....
Zetsu: Stop being so uptight..... Sheesh.... That's just like you....
*A vortex like formation of air appeared and a man came from it, he wore a hooded cloak as well as a mask*
???: Well well..... Zetsu, Azuma, and Hizuki....
Hizuki: You!
???: I'll be taking what's mine now.... *He walked to Zetsu*
Azuma stood infront of Zetsu. "your not taking our Guild MAster."
???: Is that so..... And tell me? How did someone like him come to be a master of guild such as Grimoire Heart anyway? Especially when he's Fairy of pure light.....
i have to wonder the same thing." A voice remarked from behind Zetsu. " i have to admit..i'm very disapointed in you Zetsu.." it was Sora. I'm also Ashamed by the fact that...you thought an Illusion was the real me.."
 [i] i have to wonder the same thing."[/i] A voice remarked from behind Zetsu. "[i] i have to admit..
Zetsu: ........
???: Tell me Zetsu..... Was your decision worth it?
Zetsu: ......
"you still have a chance to change your fate Zetsu...but that choice is up to you.."
Zetsu: No..... Grimoire Heart will be a changed guild....... Grimoire Heart won't be a dark guild..... Not while I'm the guild's master......
Sora smiled " I see....you have made a smart choice...but now." she took a few steps foreward and glared at the robed figure. " who are you..."
???: My name....
Zetsu: ....
???: It's of no importance for now..... Obtaining the Nephilim Slayer.... That's what is most important!
" Over my dead body you are. Sora growled. " he's mine, and no one's going to take him from me."
Hizuki: Zetsu, Azuma.... You 2 head back to your guild.... We'll take care of this guy.....
Zetsu: ..... Azuma! We're leaving let's go!
Azuma turned and Followed Zetsu.

Sora crossed her arms over her chest. " shall we?''
Hizuki: Let's go....
???: An Azure Flame Dragon Slayer and an Angel Magic user.....
Hizuki: I figured I'd rather not let him waste his energy on someone like you.....
???: It'll be the worst move you ever made.....
Hizuki: Then try me....
???: *He disappeared in the vortex he appeared in*

Zetsu: ....... I want to scout a new member...... Can't have the 7 Kin of Purgatory without a 7th member....
" He ran away the coward.." Sora sighed her voice returning to normal.
Hizuki: That bastard......

Zetsu: *He saw a swirling vortex* Damn......
*The masked man appeared once again, in front of Zetsu and Azuma*
Zetsu: You again?!!
???: I won't stop until I obtain the power......
Zetsu: Get real.... If you think you're obtaining my Demon Slayer power.... Then you'll have to keep on dreaming....
"i know where he's gone.. you comming?" Sora didnt stay to hear his answer, she just took off.
Hizuki: Alright then.... *He hurried and followed Sora*
Sora slid around the corner. "there you are!!!" She growled looking at the figure.
???: You really are a persistent one......
Zetsu: That's Sora for ya.....