ফেয়ারি টেইল Fairy tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

ফেয়ারি টেইল 1736 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1736

বছরখানেক আগে TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: .... Zancrow.....
বছরখানেক আগে heart-of_love said…
"oh..him" Sora didnt sound so happy about that. "your going to fight till you cant anymore...then i'm comming with you..incase you need my help."
Zetsu: Don't worry... I'll win this time...
"i'm not worried about Zancrow..i'm worried about Rustyrose" She shuttered at his name "i met him while i was on my mission. Hes part of the Seven Kin of Purgatory from the Grimoire Heart guild, same as Zancrow.."
Zetsu: .... Damn.... Grimoire Heart.....
"yea..such assholes...anyways" Sora turned around and started heading to the entrance. "this place mught crumbled any seccond, we should leav-" as the words left her mouth the ruins started to shake and a chunk fell from the roof, right above Sora, she leapt out of the way as it crashed to the ground. "Leave.." she finished.
Zetsu: Let's hurry! *He grabbed Sora and hurried out before the place came down*
Sora yelped as Zetsu yanked her out of the building. "i forgot how long it takes to get to the Island."
Zetsu: Doesn't it take hours?
Sora moaned. "oh wonderful... then i guess we should pack what we need."
Zetsu: Actually.... I don't think it's truly that long... I think it takes to about a half hour.
Sora rolled her eyes "yea but theres lots of paths and other things and we could need stuf...reamber the S-class test....you walked off a cliff and i had to use my sweater to pull you up."
Zetsu: Oh yeah.....
"yea." Sora smiled at him. "but it's alright, we will be ready this time!"
Zetsu: Heh, you bet we will.
"now lets go!" Sora smiled.
Zetsu: Right.. *He began heading off with Sora*
Sora followed, but it wasnt like she had a choise with that matter, seeing how he still had ahold of her hand
Zetsu: Oh uh.... *he released his hold on her*
Sora rubbed her wrist, it was a little red from being handeld. "it's fine Zetsu"
Zetsu: .... If you say so....
Sora smiled and threw her arms around His neck. "awe come on Zetsu! dont be like that!"
Zetsu: Don't be like what?
Sora smiled "you seem cranky, or upset, please dont be like that" she gave him her puppy eyes.
Zetsu: I'm sorry...
"it's alright Zet-su-kun." she laughed.
Zetsu: *He had blushed a little bit*
???: My my, never thought I'd see this side of you Zetsu...
Zetsu: Kazuto....
Kazuto: What do you know.... I guess a hard fighter can be in love after all.
Zetsu: What are you doing out here Kazuto?
Kazuto: I'm merely out here on my merry way... That is....
Zetsu: I know that look... What do you want?
Kazuto: Sneak me and my team on a ship to Tenrou Island...
Sora was surprised by the appearence of the man named Kazuto and she quickly let go of Zetsu and gripped the handel of her sword. "who is this guy?"
Zetsu: Kazuto Kiryuin... He's the reason the Nine-Tails guild got its name.
Kazuto: Pleasure....
Zetsu: Don't think you're changing the subject... Besides, even if I do get you 5 on...
"the nine tails guild.." Her eyes Snapped to Kazuto. "Tenrou Island i s the holy ground of the Fairy Tail guild, only fairy Tail members are allowed." her eyes narrowed at Kazuto "and your not Fairy Tail."
Kazuto: And if we did go? Who's gonna find out? You're going by yourselves.
Zetsu: I'm going for something I must do... You're not to be involved....
Kazuto: It's understood, you 2 are stickler to rules.... Can't you learn to have some fun every once and a while.
Zetsu: .... You're not going, and that's final.... I'm not gonna bend the rules because of your curiosity...
"if you want to get to Tenrou Island...find your own way there." Sora growled.
Kazuto: Well, it was worth a try... Guess I'll have to go with Plan B after all....
Zetsu: ...
Kazuto: Truth be told, we had another ship ready in case this scenario happened... So guess what? See you at Tenrou Island Zetsu. *He headed off in another direction*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে

"he does realise that..only members of fairy tail can find Tenrou Island... right?" Sora questioned releasing her sword.
Zetsu: Knowing him.... He's gonna have a plan to get there....
Sora laughed "yea i guess so"
Zetsu: Oh well, let's head to the ship so we can head out. Hopefully we can get Kazuto off our tail.
"the faster the better!" Sora exclaimed, grabbing his and and pulling him along.
Zetsu: Indeed, *he hurried on*
they soon reached the boat. "alright... lets hurry up."
Zetsu: *He nodded, then got the boat set and ready* Alright, time to go. *The boat began to head off*
*A ship came beside them*
Zetsu: Hm? Don't tell me.....
Kazuto: See.... Here we are....
Zetsu: Damn it.... No way he actually..... You never give up...
Sora smiled and walked over to Zetsu, a magic circle appeared and cracks appeared on Kazuto's ship, leaking water inside it. "you should be more careful" she winked.
 Sora smiled and walked over to Zetsu, a magic বৃত্ত appeared and cracks appeared on Kazuto's ship, এল-মৃত্যু পত্র
Kazuto: Wow....
Zetsu: .....
Sora turned to Zetsu. "it will take then a bit to repair, we should get going as quick as we can." the breaze was tossing her hair about, putting it in her face and such.
Zetsu: If they want to go to Tenrou.... Then let them.... However I'm not gonna be held responsible for them..... If they think they can handle the repercussions.... Then so be it.... *The wind began to pick up and caused the ship to go faster*
Kazuto: Tch,
???: Don't worry.... These magic tags should do the trick, *The woman went to each broken part and set magic tags near each spot which caused the parts to be restored.
Zetsu: [I see..... So that's her restoration tags..... With her wild card type magic, it's very surprising.]
"shit" Sora cursed. "how dare she." her voice was rising in pitch. The magic circle appeared. "hold on tight!!" suddenly they exploded forward. the wind filling there sails and her sound magic gave them a super boost, because Sora was making them move as the speed of sound.
Zetsu: *He held on for dear life as fast as their ship went*
Kazuto: The speed of sound...... Not bad at all...
as soon as tenrou island came into sight, Sora slowed the ship until it was only Zetsu's wind making them move, she dropped to her knees and leaned on the railing. "i got a migrane!" she complained holding her head.
Zetsu: You shouldn't use so much of your power in one burst such as that..... *The boat slowed down and stopped when reaching the island* Here it is Tenrou Island...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
" i dont think they followed us." Sora remarked rubbing her temples. "i need headace meds.."