ফেয়ারি টেইল Is Lucy gonna be a stronger mage?

Kei941 posted on Jun 08, 2010 at 05:49AM
As far as we've seen
Lucy's always relying on the other Fairy Tail(usually Natsu,Gray,and Erza) memebers to finish things off behalf her..
Sometimes I really wonder if she could be as strong as the other members
This might sound offensive
but I hope to hear from Fairy Tail fans about this..

ফেয়ারি টেইল 8 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে ardwennem2 said…
June 08? i guess I'm out of here...

(my answer would be yes, since she will probably get all the keys of the Zodiac)
বছরখানেক আগে Aubreykarew said…
This anime just starting airing here. I am hoping lucy becomes strong and powerful like her comrades
বছরখানেক আগে Grayoriginal said…
angelic
IM guessing yes cause she did save her father by her own and still collecting keys until now
বছরখানেক আগে Kanade said…
smirk
i guess she will be. i mean summoning her celestial spirits all at the same time would need tremendous amount of magic. and (i guess) since she'll be getting all the celestial keys, that would make her the most powerful celestial wizard; perfect fit for natsu's team.
বছরখানেক আগে Caosso said…
Well, her magic is my favorite, and I really hope that she becomes stronger.
বছরখানেক আগে LoveMio55 said…
smile
Yup..I think she will be..
বছরখানেক আগে camiile said…
smile
Maybe. I hope she can get all 12 zodiac keys.
বছরখানেক আগে someone0710 said…
yes...she can have a strategy...like she can summon gemini and loke (because now, she can summon 2 spirits already,yay) then gemini will copy her and gemini (in lucy's form) can summon 2 spirits like aquarius and scorpio... then, while aquarius, scorpio and loke is battling the enemy, gemini and lucy can have time the time casting Urano Metria........in my opinion