ফ্যানপপ Users ফ্যানপপ Podcast Interest

harold posted on May 07, 2009 at 12:01AM
As PkmnTrainerJ posted link, he's trying to revive interest in a Fanpop fan podcast. The current incarnation has users recording their own segments and submitting them to be combined into the podcast itself, or teaming up to have discussions which then get submitted.

This thread is for people to express interest. If you are interested, please provide your username, which timezone you occupy, and whether you'd be interested in recording as a group with others in the same timezone. Then different users with differing levels of technical savvy can arrange to coordinate group sessions for submission.

ফ্যানপপ Users 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে PkmnTrainerJ said…
Thanks for posting this harold. Interest seems to have been very lacking.

I'm in the UK on GMT time, and can record a conversation with people over Skype.
বছরখানেক আগে germany123 said…
oh Im interested...i just dont think i have the guts to submit something :P
বছরখানেক আগে harold said…
Oh, now, you could talk with someone and still have the choice to "opt-out" (ie, not submit your discussion). Even if you did choose not to send stuff in, you'd have the benefit of a spoken conversation with other fans!

Incidentally, I'm in the Pacific (Standard) Time Zone (which is GMT-8) and can record conversations via Skype as well.
বছরখানেক আগে harold said…
So...has anybody recorded a podcast? I've been working on interviews again, so I haven't recorded anything for a podcast specifically. But the Skype-Audacity combo works very well.

I noticed that Skype actually has a recorded feature built into it, now. Have any of you tried that and can talk about how well it works or doesn't?