fanpop's got talent The প্রদর্শনী Concept

amazondebs posted on Jun 05, 2008 at 07:20PM
i'm not sure how many of you out there watch
america's got talent or britain's got talent or germany's got talent
but anyways there a reality tv show and the basic concept of the show is to find talent and they win a big sparkly prize (in britain it's to perform at the royal variety show and £100,000
on fanpop it will most likely be a pretty picture lol

the show works like this

there's the auditions where anyone comes with any talent to audition infront of 3 jugdes they then decided who goes through to the next round

then there's the semi- finals where the 40 people who got through to the semi finals are grouped in to groups on 10, the public votes on who they want to go through in each night (different night for each group)

the people who win the semifinals then go through to the final where the public vote and they win, it's pretty simple really, did i miss anything out?

fanpop's got talent 33 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Michellebob said…
nope that pretty much covers it!
বছরখানেক আগে harold said…
Is there going to be a drawing to determine judges? I would love to be a judge this time!
বছরখানেক আগে amazondebs said…
hmmm okay well the judges forum is here
link

and apparently there is a lot of interest in being a judge, what's a drawing?
বছরখানেক আগে Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I know what the prize can be.
A day out with MEEEE. As long as they pay.
No? What do you mean less people would enter if that was the prize?
oh i would totally pull out all the guns for you sauley, i'm talking singing, dancing while balancing plates
Did Harold not mean like put all the names into a hat and pick out three or whatever?
EDITED: all of it a i am repeating on both forums lol
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে germany123 said…
this is getting a bit confusing..all them forum threads...!
sorry i thought it would make it less confusing... if you stick to the right forum by logic works lol
i know..what i meant by that was me getting confused at which one i checked..it makes perfect sense- im just very slow..and the forums are so busy :)
ha ha ha i'm just jossing with you germany

man i feel like i should be doing more to organize this instead of talking to the awesomeness that is you and saul
I must go to my bed now, I have to get up early to spend all of my parents money on clothes. I personally prefer the hat idea but you go with the majority.
You should always pick me and Ger over organizing something else. We are awesome. So awesome =D
Anyway, night girlies!!
awsome squared perhaps!? and you got debs into himym!? good work :)
night :)
বছরখানেক আগে aholic said…
The price for winning this could be a prop from every fan of this spot or would it just be like we did it with the fanpoppies?
বছরখানেক আগে Shandiii said…
That's a good idea!
I liked the little icons made for the fanpoppies, but I also think rewarding people with props is a good idea.
Hmm, maybe the judges will decide that once Debs pulls the names out of the hat, or whatever she's going to do to decide the judges.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে claire-aka-bob said…
maby once they got through to the next round they could have a prop to be told they are through and if they dont get a prop they arn't. through?
dose that make any sense?
well i i like the idea of getting a picture to put on your profile like the fanpoppies so i thihnk the winner should get that ♥
that makes sense claire

i like the idea of them having a little trophies though, like a semi finals one and then one for the winner... so does anyone want to make a mock up, bliss did some really good one for the fanpoppies where the writing was all shiny it looked good
they could get an icon they could use around fanpop..something like: " Most talented fanpopper"..
বছরখানেক আগে aholic said…
when you say "they" does that mean that there's many categories? I've seen a few episodes of the show and I thought that there was only 1 winner...
aholic, there is one winner but if it is more than one person like a team or something that would be 'they' but the person/user representing the team would be the one who gets the icon/picture ♥
oh they as in "he/she"..
no, say for example my cheerleading team were to enter there is only me that has a fanpop account but still put in my video/pictures/chants ect. and my team won. i would get the said picture/icon, trofie/award on my profile because i was representing my team
do you get it now? ♥
yupo follow you claire, you would have to point out which one is you though

i said they because there's the semi finals and the final (if we do it that way no one seems to have said yes or no to that idea in the ideas forum lol) then i think it would be nice for the semi finalist to have something too
that's what i meant by they, also i often do say they when i don't know weather it's going to be a girl or a boy
yes i agree debs
im sure everyone who enters wants some recignition ♥
erm yes and thats why i said "they" too as in: he or she. this is a language barrier thing...

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
those darn language barriers, no only joking
i think we both understand what we mean now
dont we? i do, do you?
erm..42!

thank god we are on the same page! how did you know what i was thinking?! ♥
oohhh you two crack me up
বছরখানেক আগে hanababey said…
erm hi cud tell me wat u actually do 2 enter
sorry about my language again i ment could you please tell me how you actually enter
you already have enterd just by saying you have enterd i think? ♥
kk thanks claire