fanpop's got talent FGT 2014: Fan-Fiction Section

blackpanther666 posted on May 01, 2014 at 06:53AM
Fan-fictions can be posted from today onwards. Registration for FGT ends May 14, so make sure to register before then. Lastly, the deadline for posting your fan-fictions is May 30th. Thank you for participating in FGT 2014!

Judges for fan-fiction section are:

ana_tai_tadase
jennipop22
mariepam198

Follow this link to view rules and details for the FF contest: link
last edited on May 06, 2014 at 05:49AM
save

fanpop's got talent 15 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে nmdis said…
No you got it wrong. They can post their FF's from today onward. The registrations will be closed after 14. And deadline for posting stuffs will be May 30, 2014.
kellyshaun commented…
Done for us link বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে blackpanther666 said…
Okay. Will update that.
blackpanther666 commented…
Done. বছরখানেক আগে
nmdis commented…
Good বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে silverexorcist said…
So once we're done with our fic (and believe me, I'm not), do we just post it here? Is there a format we should follow, title we should add, anything like that?
@Exorcist. Yes, just post it here. For formatting, I'm unsure, but I don't believe there are any restrictions on it. I guess just follow your usual format that you use on the Age of the Pirates, Resurgence and other such RPs you're on. Anyway, look forward to seeing what you're writing, dude.
বছরখানেক আগে nmdis said…
I am done with my one shot I know I didn't told that I am participating but believe me even I didn't knew that I am gonna, it's just I wrote a one shot for a spot and I really liked it so I thought I should try my luck.

Here's the shot --> link

Although I am not a writer but I tried my best.
বছরখানেক আগে zanhar1 said…
Mine entry (Seven Below); link
বছরখানেক আগে Princess-Flora said…
My Entry link
Are we only going to be posting the fan-fictions on here as links? I thought this forum was specifically for posting the entries on. I'm not sure what's happening, but oh well. I guess I'll just do the same then.
nmdis commented…
Yes, so that they could be easily found বছরখানেক আগে
I'm gonna do mine the opposite. I'll add a link stating that my entry is to be found on this forum, because there's no way I'm going to be able to fit it in one article. I know it'll be the same for Whiteflame55 and silverexorcist, who write just as long posts as I do. বছরখানেক আগে
HaleyDewit commented…
Me neither. I seem to be unable to. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে HaleyDewit said…
Look it's fine but I would request you guys to not make chapters of the fic as not everyone will be able to read all those right?

So, basically you're asking us to make one shots. And even so, my story is too long to post in one article. It's also too long to post it here. So, help me out here.
বছরখানেক আগে HaleyDewit said…
My entry: link

The link will direct you to the story on FanFiction.net.
বছরখানেক আগে Mystrygal said…
My entry- the dark mansion! -

link
বছরখানেক আগে IamKyon said…
My Entry: link

May contain spoilers. It will directly take you to the fanfic on fanfiction.net.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Rac801 said…
My entry is called...Rac801's fan fiction(A Hobbit Spinoff)
বছরখানেক আগে whiteflame55 said…
My Entry: Crossing the Fault Line

link

Note: If you are a Bleach fan and are not caught up with the manga, this will have spoilers.
বছরখানেক আগে silverexorcist said…
Looks like I'm the first for the influx of submissions just before the deadline. I feel so accomplished.

link

This is just one clean fanfic among the sea of yaoi that exists for the Durarara series, but I'll still tag an M rating, mostly due to implications and some language. That aside, there is literally only one spoiler for anyone who hasn't read the light novel, but it's so insignificant, you might not even notice. Actually, you probably will. Meh.

(Take that deadline! I actually met you! Time to celebrate with more writing!)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
mariepam198 commented…
At least I read the light novel already and watched the জীবন্ত so yep nothing spoiled for me :) বছরখানেক আগে
Nice one, Exorcist. I just had to read it. I think I might need to watch Durarara all the way through, because আপনি just made me want to watch it! Kudos. বছরখানেক আগে