অনুরাগী of PoM I Don't wanna die. (requests)

Rico4ever16 posted on Sep 05, 2012 at 01:11AM
I'm surrounded by other soldiers. I've only been occupying the same, small, stuffy, and putrid HQ for months, and I'm already sick of each of them. The world has fallen into a post apocalyptic situation. strange...creatures are everywhere, just waiting to show their ugly and horrid faces to the world. Or at least the proportion that still exists of it...I'm leading my restless teammates through the barren wasteland which we call home after so many years of inhabiting it, when I realize they've stopped. The youngest has collapsed from exhaustion and dehydration, and the rest are just tired.
So I turn around, and yell ~!!!!!!!!!~ as I pick up the youth, and continue to walk, treading miles and miles without the rest of my useless and pathetic team. They're idiots, they can't take the heat. But I however, I will stand my ground. I DON'T want to die...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­

The song that inspired this, is linked below;
link

Now, any requests? I'll draw you in a post apocalyptic waste land, just like i drew Loren in the picture below. And all you have to do, is say the quote that would replace, "~!!!!!!!~" in the passage above. You can say anything you chose, and i'll draw your OC saying it. You'll also have to link to any picture of your OC that you have. This is NOT a contest, Just an idea i thought of today. So, send your requests, just remember to fallow these rules, please -

1. Replace "~!!!!!!!!~" with the quote of your choice
2. you must have a pic of you OC either linked, or in your comment
3. one OC per person, please

OK, so have fun creating your quote! ^^
 I'm surrounded দ্বারা other soldiers. I've only been occupying the same, small, stuffy, and putrid HQ for
last edited on Sep 05, 2012 at 01:20AM

অনুরাগী of PoM 11 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে mostar1219 said…
angry
They say i'm insane. they say i have to find something more than that. now, insanity is all i find and is how the pulse continues! link
বছরখানেক আগে kivamarie said…
well my oc is a mouse

Minnie_Mouse3
বছরখানেক আগে Rico4ever16 said…
@mostar1219

Sorry that you don't have your glasses in this, but it's in the future, so, you have an eye patch. Sorry if it doesn't look good, but this is one of the first time i've drawn a person with out a base, so, i hope you like it :)
(@Kivamarie, yours is on it's way! ^^)
 @mostar1219 Sorry that আপনি don't have your glasses in this, but it's in the future, so, আপনি have a
বছরখানেক আগে ILUVKOWALSKI said…
smile
Ooh, I'd like one. :D Okay, so give me a minute, just trying to find a suitable quote by my fave singers. :D It's kinda hard though because they do mostly love songs.... ooh got one. :D

I could go on and pretend
And play the fool again
How can I just walk away
From everything I feel
When all I wanna say
These scars'll never heal
And they'll never go away.

Ok, I'll link you to a picture. :P

link
বছরখানেক আগে Colonelpenguin said…
big smile
I look inside of myself, and try to find someone else.
Someone who's willing to die, just to watch you crying for help.
-Song By Hollywood Undead-

I'm the one holding the fish.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I look inside of myself, and try to find someone else. Someone who's willing to die, just to watch y
বছরখানেক আগে _Lexii23_ said…
laugh
Ooh can you draw me please? :D saying "Hi zombies!! Please don't kill me!!! "
XDXDXDXDXD thanks!!! Oh and just look at my icon for a pic of me :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে CuteCuddly said…
smile
^ XD

Okay, um....

"Don't you care about your own lives? You fight to save hundreds of lives each day, and yet you wish to let yourselves die! I don't care what you think, but I'm going on!"

I'd like my OC humanised, and you can use one of these five.

link
বছরখানেক আগে Rico4ever16 said…
smile
Ok, i'll get right on each of your requests, it's just that it takes some time to find the background and stuff, XD So, i'll get started right away! ^^
বছরখানেক আগে CuteCuddly said…
big smile
^ Awesomeness!
বছরখানেক আগে kivamarie said…
smile
I'm still waiting
বছরখানেক আগে Tressa-pom said…
smile
Can you draw Tress too? You can add scars and draw her without her left flipper if you want. It would be more scray :)
"You are telling me to give up. Why? If I give up I will die! But If I don't, at least I will have a chance to survive! So, shut up or help me!"

She have yellow beak, dark green eyes, a heart tatoo on her head and a mohawk.
A pic of Tress:
 Can আপনি draw Tress too? আপনি can add scars and draw her without her left flipper if আপনি want. It would