FlashForward অনুরাগী Thread

xDHmadx posted on Oct 06, 2009 at 07:58PM
Okay! So i know the show hasn't techinically been around long enough for me to make this thread ... but i though it'd be nice for us to have somewhere we can write about each episode and what we think might happen ...

chat away :D

FlashForward 17 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে xDHmadx said…
laugh
Okay, i really didn't expect me to latch on to this show as quickly as i have. I can safely say i'm obsessed already - something i havent been about a show since LOST started.

My fave characters so far have to be Mark, Olivia and Demetri ... i love little Charlie too - she's so adorable!!!!

At the moment i don't no what to think with the flashforwards themselves ... honestly i kind of hope they'll be able to prevent them from happening, (mostly because i love Mark and Olivia together lol) but something tells me they will :(

I'm so excited for Dominic to come into it!! :) What's everyone else thinking then?
বছরখানেক আগে courtney7488 said…
It's only been two episodes, and I am already in love with this show! It's just so intriguing, and these first episodes have exceeded my expectations by far.

"My fave characters so far have to be Mark, Olivia and Demetri ... i love little Charlie too - she's so adorable!!!!"

Same here! I love the Benfords... Mark and Olivia are great characters, and Charlie is really cute. Demetri is great, and I am dreading watching his death. :(

"I'm so excited for Dominic to come into it!!"

I am, too! I think he may have been the guy walking around the stadium, but I could be wrong. Either way, I have a feeling his character is going to be awesome.
বছরখানেক আগে hamishblakefan said…
I am really addicted! i find that i am on lost and flash forward spots the same amount of time:D I so cant wait for Dom! love it! next ep im pretty sure:D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
Bumping this thread back up :D

Was anyone else completely blown away by the end of episode 4? *spoilers ahead if you have not seen the episode*

So I may have been right in thinking that Dom's character would be a "bad guy". I'm so excited to learn more about Simon. However, I cannot believe that Lloyd was involved in the blackout! I wonder if his phone call in his flash has something to do with the blackout (or whatever their plans for the future may be).
বছরখানেক আগে xDHmadx said…
i knoow! i was like WHAAAAT !!!!! Now i NEED Olivia to be smart and NOT fall for this dude!! Her and Mark are totally meant to be. Enough said ! I still really want to see Charlie and Dylans visions ... and Nicole's was particularly intersting ... what did you think to her being murdered?!?!?
I was shocked when we saw Nicole's vision. I really feel bad for her... she thinks that she must be a bad person because she will be murdered, but we know that isn't necessarily true. :( Who could be her murderer, and why would anyone want to kill her?
With Lloyd you really need to read this..
link

Um it talks about lloyd and spoilers
big smile
So this week's episode was absolutely AMAZING! I definitely did not see that ending coming... Al committing suicide and Aaron's daughter suddenly showing up. Obviously some of the flashforwards aren't going to come true.
বছরখানেক আগে BlackSandals said…
Oh this thread is so quiet!
here's a bump x)

I absolutely CANNOT wait for the second half!
Okay, its not the most clever show on earth and sometimes it feels like it doesn't have the best writing/acting - it has its flaws.
But it just makes you want to see and know more. I love it 8D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
^ about the flashforwards, I don't think they'll come true, either :)
big smile
well the whole series is based on a book. Flashforward. And to be honest its not a very long book. dont get me wrong its a great book but the writers are pulling stuff out of thin air which i dont think will work with the ending of the book... Unless they change the ending D: I personally think it would be better as a movie but i mean dom monaghan is in it so i cant complain:D

link -> heres the arcticle i wrote about the show and the book:D Spoilers alert. Oh and i totally reccomend reading the book btw:D
The hiatus is almost over! We have about a month left now. Any thoughts or theories about what may happen in the rest of season 1?
It sucks that the hiatus IS ENORMOUS because I can't remember most of the stuff! :(
Like the promo indicates, Mark will get more involved in the investigations and Lloyd&Olivia will get closer (maybe because of Mark's distance towards her?).
Its just my spec: I think that the show won't last until another season, so I think if they want to go 'out in style' there will be shocking plotlines ahead -- main characters are going to die, twists and turns, etc.
^Yeah, it sucks that there isn't much of a chance for this show now. Hopefully this means that there will be (as you said) many shocking plot twists; perhaps so many great storylines that they will decide to give the show another season.
So, what did everyone think of the newest episode?
^ Liked the first part better than the second.
I like Simon but I didn't like all of the focus he got near the end - looked like they totally forgot about the other characters! Where was Bryce, Aaron, Nicole in the back half? Anyways, didn't disappoint me :)
Waiting for next week.
This is a bit random, but I just had to share with someone. I am currently teaching Shakespeare in my classes, and, a few weeks ago, I picked up a CD copy of Romeo and Juliet. After I started listening to it for the first time, I looked at the cast list, and noticed that Joseph Fiennes (Mark Benford) was the voice of Romeo. Then, the other day, I watched Channel 4's version of Macbeth, in which Jack Davenport (Lloyd Simcoe) plays Malcolm. He looks so young in it, haha.

Now that I've shared that, any bets as to whether we'll have a second season?

Then today,