অতীতের ডবলুডবলুই দিভা - ডেব্রা Photo/Video hunting

Osk2010 posted on Oct 08, 2013 at 05:37PM
Any interesting links/leads post them here :)

One of Debra's more extreme rare videos is her photo shoot for the cover of August 1999 RAW magazine where she posed with the "Puppies" that covered up her breasts on the cover. I have an interesting lead on that.

It might lead to something big, something NO ONE has seen of Debra since it was on wwf.com back in the day. I'll keep you all informed.

Hope you enjoyed the recent uploads though!

অতীতের ডবলুডবলুই দিভা - ডেব্রা 8 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে REXDART said…
would love to see that! That is the Holy Grail of Debra videos (at least from her wrestling days anyways). I haven't seen it since 1999.
বছরখানেক আগে Osk2010 said…
You saw it? What was it like? According to the web page links it came in two parts. Describe it as much as you like lol
I honestly don't remember it being in two parts (it's been a while though). However I do remember seeing a video of Debra holding two puppies in a white thong on a photoset and there was some somewhat muffled music (country) I believe playing in background. the main thing i remember was the thong shot though it was just WOW.
I uploaded a pic of the video page I found on archive.org
whatever happened to OWOW.com?? Do you know the full story of what happened to them?
It was closed. I have every Debra pic from it though.

Also... link

Someone used a photo in this video, anyone got the original?
smile
That is a bit strange, Debra and Beth look nothing alike. But I am also curious where that photo originated from.
It looks like a candid to me