অতীতের ডবলুডবলুই দিভা - ডেব্রা Jerry "The King" Lawler - Debra উদ্ধৃতি

Osk2010 posted on Oct 09, 2013 at 02:26PM
Starting a less serious thread here. Quotes where Lawler talks about Debra and her "Puppies". Post the quote and where its from below :D

"Debra is the perfect package - great puppies and the best legs around!"

-WWF Magazine 2002 from article "The Royal Treatment" on page 38.
 Starting a less serious thread here. উদ্ধৃতি where Lawler talks about Debra and her "Puppies". Post th
last edited on Oct 09, 2013 at 02:47PM

অতীতের ডবলুডবলুই দিভা - ডেব্রা 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Osk2010 said…
"JR! Finally the Puppies have gone back to Detroit! Woo hoo!"

-1999 Survivor Series as Debra made her entrance for the 8-women tag match
 "JR! Finally the কুকুরছানা have gone back to Detroit! Woo hoo!" -1999 Survivor Series as Debra made
"Some guys say she don't have a lot upstairs but what a staircase! The manager of the WWF tag team champions... Debra!"

-1999 02/14 Sunday Night Heat as Lawler brings out Debra for an interview.
 "Some guys say she don't have a lot upstairs but what a staircase! The manager of the WWF tag team ch
বছরখানেক আগে REXDART said…
"I bet she never has trouble finding a slow dance partner!"

Owen Hart and Jeff Jarrett w/ Debra vs D'Lo Brown and Test w/ Ivory -- March 28, 1999, WrestleMania XV

"I bet she never has trouble finding a slow dance partner!" Owen Hart and Jeff Jarrett w/ Debra
"she's packing puppies in those pockets"

-Evening Gown Match: Debra vs Nicole Bass ---Raw is War 5-3-1999
 "she's packing কুকুরছানা in those pockets" -Evening গাউন, gown Match: Debra vs Nicole খাদ ---Raw is War
"I wanted to see puppies and we get a dog"

-Evening Gown Match: Debra vs Nicole Bass ---Raw is War 5-3-1999
 "I wanted to see কুকুরছানা and we get a dog" -Evening গাউন, gown Match: Debra vs Nicole খাদ ---Raw is War
"JR if the King (Jerry Lawler) was here he'd be screaming "PUPPIES! PUPPIES!" - Jim Cornette (who was filling in on commentary for him that week)

-Raw Is War 4/26/99 as Jeff Jarrett with Debra made their entrance for a match with The Godfather
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 "JR if the King (Jerry Lawler) was here he'd be screaming "PUPPIES! PUPPIES!" - Jim Cornette (who wa
"Let's hear it for Debra and her Puppies!"

-Raw is War 6/07/99 as Debra competes in the Bikini Contest against Nicole Bass
 "Let's hear it for Debra and her Puppies!" -Raw is War 6/07/99 as Debra competes in the Bikini Co