āĻĢā§āĻ°āĻŋāĻĄā§‡ āĻĻā§āĻ¯āĻž āĻĨāĻžāĻ°ā§āĻŸāĻŋāĻ¨ā§āĻĨ đŸ”Ē31 Days of Friday the 13th!đŸ”Ē

jlhfan624 posted on May 24, 2017 at 01:22AM
It's here! I have finally answered my prayers and created a 30 day challenge for one of the greatest movie series of all-time! Enjoy!

01. Favorite character from Friday the 13th (1980)
02. Favorite character from Part 2 (NOT JASON)
03. Favorite character from Part 3 (NOT JASON)
04. Favorite Jason look
05. Favorite couple
06. Favorite death from Friday the 13th (1980)
07. Favorite death from Part 2
08. Favorite death from Part 3
09. Favorite pet
10. What merchandise (if any) do you own from the series?
11. Favorite character from The Final Chapter (NOT JASON)
12. Favorite character from A New Beginning
13. Favorite character from Jason Lives (NOT JASON)
14. Favorite death from The Final Chapter
15. Favorite death from A New Beginning
16. Favorite death from Jason Lives
17. Favorite ending
18. Favorite character from The New Blood (NOT JASON)
19. Favorite character from Jason Takes Manhattan (NOT JASON)
20. Favorite character from Jason Goes to Hell (NOT JASON)
21. Favorite death from The New Blood
22. Favorite death from Jason Takes Manhattan
23. Favorite death from Jason Goes to Hell
24. Favorite character from Jason X (NOT JASON)
25. Favorite character from Freddy vs Jason (NOT JASON)
26. Favorite character from Friday the 13th (2009) (NOT JASON)
27. Favorite death from Jason X
28. Favorite death from Freddy vs Jason
29. Favorite death from Friday the 13th (2009)
30. Favorite final girl
31. Rank the movies from your favorite to least favorite
 It's here! I have finally answered my prayers and created a 30 āĻĻāĻŋāĻ¨ challenge for one of the greatest

āĻĢā§āĻ°āĻŋāĻĄā§‡ āĻĻā§āĻ¯āĻž āĻĨāĻžāĻ°ā§āĻŸāĻŋāĻ¨ā§āĻĨ 26 āĻ‰āĻ¤ā§āĻ¤āĻ°

Click here to write a response...
āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡ jlhfan624 said…
01. Favorite character from Friday the 13th (1980)
Of course I love Pamela the most. "Kill her mommy!"
last edited āĻŦāĻ›āĻ°āĻ–āĻžāĻ¨ā§‡āĻ• āĻ†āĻ—ā§‡
 [b]01. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ character from Friday the 13th (1980) [/b] Of course I āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻŖā§Ÿ Pamela the most. [i]"Kil
02. Favorite character from Part 2 (NOT JASON)
Ginny was pretty kickass!
 [b]02. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ character from Part 2 (NOT JASON) [/b] Ginny was pretty kickass!
03. Favorite character from Part 3 (NOT JASON)
Tough choice between Vera and Chris but I pick Chris ultimately just by a hair. And the hair is what did it! Such perfect hair! And she kicked ass in the final chase of her and Jason.
 [b]03. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ character from Part 3 (NOT JASON)[/b] Tough choice between Vera and Chris but I pick
04. Favorite Jason look
LOVE love LOVE the way Jason looks in The New Blood. The makeup artist really captures the whole dead/decaying thing perfectly and he looks awesome without his mask!
 [b]04. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ Jason look [/b] āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻŖā§Ÿ āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻŖā§Ÿ āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻŖā§Ÿ the way Jason looks in The New Blood. The makeup arti
05. Favorite couple
I guess Tina and Nick from The New Blood, but I don't really LOVE them. Nor do I LOVE any other couple.
 [b]05. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ couple [/b] I guess Tina and Nick from The New Blood, but I don't really āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻŖā§Ÿ them.
06. Favorite death from Friday the 13th (1980)
Jack has one of my favorite deaths over the entire series! So iconic!
 [b]06. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ death from Friday the 13th (1980) [/b] Jack has one of my āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ deaths over the e
07. Favorite death from Part 2
HANDS DOWN Jeff/Sandra! Again one of the best deaths in the entire series!
 [b]07. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ death from Part 2 [/b] HANDS DOWN Jeff/Sandra! Again one of the best deaths in the e
08. Favorite death from Part 3
Perhaps one of the most gruesome deaths of the series, Andy! Vera would take second place.
 [b]08. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ death from Part 3 [/b] Perhaps one of the most gruesome deaths of the series, Andy!
09. Favorite pet
Toby from Jason Takes Manhattan is soooo cute!!
 [b]09. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ pet [/b] Toby from Jason Takes Manhattan is soooo cute!!
10. What merchandise (if any) do you own from the series?
Well, lets see...I have 3 different F13 related shirts. One that's just a Crystal Lake counselor "official" shirt and two with Jason. I have the Crystal Lake Memories book as well, and two posters (one for Part 3 and one for The Final Chapter) hanging in my living room. A Jason Funko Pop!, a miniature Jason Funko Pop! keychain, and two other bobbleheads/figures. Definitely not enough!
kiss
11. Favorite character from The Final Chapter (NOT JASON)
I love Trish! She was beautiful, badass, and had the most amazing hair of all the girls! So glad she lived.
 [b]11. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ character from The Final Chapter (NOT JASON) [/b] I āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻŖā§Ÿ Trish! She was beautiful, b
12. Favorite character from A New Beginning
I love the little cutie pie Pam! She kicked ass at the end.
 [b]12. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ character from A New Beginning [/b] I āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻŖā§Ÿ the little cutie pie Pam! She kicked āĻ—āĻžāĻ§āĻž
13. Favorite character from Jason Lives (NOT JASON)
I guess Tommy. Sheriff Garris was great too.
 [b]13. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ character from Jason Lives (NOT JASON) [/b] I guess Tommy. Sheriff Garris was great
laugh
14. Favorite death from The Final Chapter
Classic "Where's the corkscrew?!" line! Jason has the corkscrew for you Jimmy!
 [b]14. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ death from The Final Chapter [/b] Classic [i]"Where's the corkscrew?!"[/i] line! Jas
15. Favorite death from A New Beginning
Eddie's death was really awesome!
 [b]15. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ death from A New Beginning [/b] Eddie's death was really awesome!
16. Favorite death from Jason Lives
Sheriff Garris had a very painful death. I wish we had seen Paula's though because I'm sure she'd be my favorite. The aftermath of hers was awesome!
 [b]16. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ death from Jason Lives [/b] Sheriff Garris had a very painful death. I wish we had s
17. Favorite ending
I love the end battle of Freddy vs Jason and when Jason steps out of the water with Freddy's head and Freddy winks. Love it!
 [b]17. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ ending [/b] I āĻĒā§āĻ°āĻŖā§Ÿ the end battle of Freddy vs Jason and when Jason steps out of the
18. Favorite character from The New Blood (NOT JASON)
Tina was a cutie pie! And a strong force to reckon with Jason, she gave him quite a match.
 [b]18. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ character from The New Blood (NOT JASON) [/b] Tina was a cutie pie! And a strong for
heart
19. Favorite character from Jason Takes Manhattan (NOT JASON)
Rennie! One of my favorite horror girls!
 [b]19. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ character from Jason Takes Manhattan (NOT JASON) [/b] Rennie! One of my āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ hor
20. Favorite character from Jason Goes to Hell (NOT JASON)
I loved Steven, probably mostly because of my former bias of the actor from the Friday the 13th tv show which I adore. But he was still a good character.
 [b]20. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ character from Jason Goes to Hell (NOT JASON)[/b] I loved Steven, probably mostly be
21. Favorite death from The New Blood
Melissa had such a funny and sudden death.
 [b]21. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ death from The New Blood[/b] Melissa had such a funny and sudden death.
22. Favorite death from Jason Takes Manhattan
Obviously the totally iconic Julius death! lol But Miles would be second because it was cool.
 [b]22. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ death from Jason Takes Manhattan[/b] Obviously the totally iconic Julius death! āĻšāĻžāĻƒ āĻšāĻžāĻƒ āĻšāĻžāĻƒ
23. Favorite death from Jason Goes to Hell
Deborah by far, one of my favorite F13 deaths overall. It was so brutal but awesome!
 [b]23. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ death from Jason Goes to Hell [/b] Deborah āĻĻā§āĻŦāĻžāĻ°āĻž far, one of my āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ F13 deaths ove
24. Favorite character from Jason X (NOT JASON)
Kay-Em 14 was awesome and scenes with her were pretty funny.
 [b]24. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ character from Jason X (NOT JASON)[/b] Kay-Em 14 was awesome and scenes with her wer
25. Favorite character from Freddy vs Jason (NOT JASON)
Probably cheating but I don't care - it's obviously Freddy! He was quite the jerk to Jason though but I still love him.
 [b]25. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ character from Freddy vs Jason (NOT JASON)[/b] Probably cheating but I don't care -
26. Favorite character from Friday the 13th (2009) (NOT JASON)
I know this is probably an unpopular opinion but I loved Trent. I thought he was super funny.
 [b]26. āĻĒāĻ›āĻ¨ā§āĻĻ character from Friday the 13th (2009) (NOT JASON)[/b] I know this is probably an unp