Fringe Season 2 Predictions

courtney7488 posted on Sep 07, 2009 at 03:53AM
The new season is about to start (just a week and half to go... yay!). What do you think is going to happen?

Fringe 20 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BlackSandals said…
I think the awesome is gonna happen 8D

Seriously now :p
I think they're going to explore a little bit more the alternate reality (where William Bell lives).
I honestly think that everything they'll do after the season finale is gonna be amazing, they can't go wrong. :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে courtney7488 said…
So far, you're right about the awesome, haha.

I thought at least some of the first episode would take place in the alternate reality, but it didn't. I guess we'll see more of the alternate reality in another couple of episodes.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
:p

I think next episode we'll see what William Bell told Olivia and maybe we'll get to see more of the other reality.
I'm really excited for this season :D
বছরখানেক আগে rosie77 said…
worried
man i watched tonights episode and it was fascinating to watch as usual. it's driving me nuts not knowing what bell told her, and why she can hear things no one else can. it's creepy.
man why did charlie have to go out like this? it's not right i tell ya not right, and that new fbi lady she's up to something
rosie77- I agree with you. I was glad to finally see something from the alternate universe (Olivia's flashes, hearing things). I want to know what happened to her while she was there. She was acting very different, and it was not just an "I've just had a traumatic experience" different; the hand-shaking and the personality change make me think that something else is going on here. I have a feeling that either these are the consequences from traveling between universes or someone in other universe did something to her.

I like the Charlie storyline so far, but I want the real Charlie back! It's so weird seeing Charlie act evil.
smile
I think Kirk does a very good Evil Charlie... but I miss the old one :(
The episode was awesome, as usual :D
Loved the Peter/Walter scene where they talked about fishing. And I liked the way Walter is concerned about Liv.

I am a little worried about the ratings though :/
^Have you heard anything about the ratings? That is the one thing that worries me, and I hope the show can at least make it through this season.
meh
I read on Fringe Forum that the premiere ratings were a little low and the 2.02 were even lower :S

Episode 1 - 7.98 million
Episode 2 - 5.9 million

I guess episode 2 got lower ratings because of the premiere of Grey's Anatomy?

(I got these numbers from link)
hmmm
Looks like Fox made a bad decision in moving to Thursday nights, as it is also up against CSI (another very high-rated show).
Yep, I agree. Fringe is a new show when compared to Greys and CSI. I really hope FOX has this in mind and doesn't cancel Fringe because of 'low ratings' (they are the ones to blame if that happens!).
smile
Ratings for 2.03 - "Fringe" (6.2 million, 3.7/6)

বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
the ratings are important indeed but i don't think fox will cancel it and personally i do not like the move to thursdays at 9 thats cause i can't watch it at the time because i watch another show but i think fringe is going to be just fine.

i just have to say next weeks episode will be good with Bell being back and we finally get to see what Happened to Olivia in the alternative reality
i just have to say next weeks episode will be good with Bell being back and we finally get to see what Happened to Olivia in the alternative reality

Lets hope you're right :D
I believe ratings will go up a bit in the next episodes.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Bell's coming back next week? YAY! *jumps for joy* :D

Olivia's flashes are becoming more vivid, so perhaps we will see more of the alternate reality. :D

Do you think we'll see more of "evil" Charlie soon?
i think evil Charlie is going to show up soon

i am really excited to see bell and i think this is going to fill in the blanks.
^Oh, yes, hopefully we'll get some answers. I wonder if Bell is connected to the people from this week's episode or the shapeshifters we've been seeing. It will be interesting to see how the whole Bell and Massive Dynamic storyline will pan out this season.
yeah i am still intrigued by massive dynamic and idk if they are connected or not with the shape shifters only time will tell.
I'm soo excited to see the next episode! Leonard Nimoy is made of awesome and I can't wait to see more of evil!charlie.
I agree with all of you. I get the feeling Bell will give us some answers (and knowing Fringe, they will bring even more questions :P)
you got that right with fringe your questions are always answered but i am really looking forward to seeing bell back and Leonard nimoy is made of awesome
বছরখানেক আগে rosie77 said…
cool
yes with dr. bell coming it will answer questions about a lot of things, but remember this is j.j. abrams we're dealing with here, he's notorious for leaving viewers with more questions than answers, and they seriously need to put fringe back in a better time slot where this new show is not competing with the old ones that are still so popular, b/c it would be a damn shame for that show to go off the air, not to mention piss me the hell off