গেমস্‌ অব্‌ থ্রোনস্‌ Daario Naharis recast S4E1

be-tragic posted on Apr 07, 2014 at 01:49PM
I've been speculating a lot about the Daario Naharis recast. Now that I've finally seen him in action I'm not sure what I think.. I mean, Ed Skrein was pretty horrible so it's not hard to be better but still. Looking a Michael Huisman it's not really how I pictured Daario in the books. No blue hair or golden teeth :( I feel like he's missing some of the Daario sass. His feeble attempt of "flirting" with Dany didn't really get to me. I the books he very passionate, arrogant and sassy - I missed that. There's still 9 episodes for him to get better, fingers crossed. What do you think!?

গেমস্‌ অব্‌ থ্রোনস্‌ 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে twilightlover73 said…
This Daario is better than the book and the Season 3 versions if you ask me.
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Agreed. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে victoria30 said…
I preferred the blond that they had cast(sorry I don't know his name), and this new guy doesn't strike my fancy at all and I agree with you that his flirting leaves something to be desired.
বছরখানেক আগে Jillywinkles said…
I don't know Daario in the books yet, still reading, but I also prefer the old Daario more. Yes he was unlikable, but he was goodlooking and cocky, and seemed to portray the character better. I'm a Dany/Jorah shipper so I don't care that much about Daario either way, the less screen time he has the better for me