গিলমোর গার্লস্‌ Season 8? Yes অথবা No?

mrk posted on May 03, 2007 at 04:55PM
What do you think about the prospects of season 8? Do you want the show to continue?

গিলমোর গার্লস্‌ 14 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে panaricanchick said…
yes to the continue. i hate when seasons end with issues unresolved.
বছরখানেক আগে Melia said…
Looks like it's cancelled, but I am sad to see it go. I think the last two seasons have been laking the GG originality and flair to some extent, but Lauren and Alexis are fantastic actresses that I will miss seeing together.
বছরখানেক আগে dave said…
Yeah, the CW officially cancelled it. Teenbeat wrote a soapbox with the official letter. :(
link
বছরখানেক আগে Nav said…
But wait, wasn't it supposed to be saved by the "Save One Show" campaign?
বছরখানেক আগে morgan15 said…
yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে tubby2002 said…
I am so excited that in the next couple years they might make a tv movie to tie up all the loose ends. It maynot be a whole season but it is better than nothing. And we will learn what the four words are that Amy always planned on being the last in the show
বছরখানেক আগে RORYnJESSfan said…
OMG sooo excited!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Sierraaaa-ox said…
Does anyone know if the movie thing is true? when is it going to happen!??? I loved and hated the ending... it wasnt and ending!
বছরখানেক আগে jess_welsh said…
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz say ................... YES
বছরখানেক আগে mrsblack_1089 said…
yes it NEEDS to!! i think there has to be a magicals scene where rory and logan just get married!!
বছরখানেক আগে bec_rox94 said…
yes there should be a season 8! At the end of the series ther was so many unanswered questions like;
are lorelai and luke back together for good?
rory said no to logan so whats going to happen to that relationship?
and what was the reason for bringing back jess in the 6th season? there had to be a reason for that, surely!
বছরখানেক আগে Echoes said…
Season 8, Season 8, Season 8! They should so make one. I mean, the ending for season seven was more like a season finale then a show finale. I mean, it was never really clear if Lorelai and Luke were going to get married, and if they do, i want to see it. I mean, they make such a big deal about the dress, and the engagment, that i want to see them actually get married. We've wanted them to get together from Season One, they finally did, and they even got engeged, then they broke up, then it looks like they will get back together, but we still don't get to see them get married!
বছরখানেক আগে karaannetts said…
yes they need a season 8
বছরখানেক আগে Maya_1027 said…
Lol that was so long ago and now there is the revival which is like season 8!