গসিপ গার্ল does any one know when Georgina Sparks was in the books?

kfrancis08 posted on Apr 29, 2008 at 08:39PM
like what book was Georgina introduced in, please post the answer if you know the answer thanks!!
save

গসিপ গার্ল 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে pink_martini2 said…
I think the fourth book. I only read the first couple ones. And I remember her character. So I couldn't have been too far along the series.

Nate meets her in rehab. Thats when she was introduced.
বছরখানেক আগে Shandiii said…
Yep, it's the 4th book. Page 111 is where the chapter starts that she is introduced in, lol. I just checked.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে kfrancis08 said…
thanks for that
বছরখানেক আগে agabs said…
Is she the one who nate thinks has really soft skin? I also have some weird memory of them doing it in a horses carraige...or am I waay off?....read the books so long ago
বছরখানেক আগে angelznfoots said…
i just read the 4th book... nate first meets her when he gets to the rehab. He notices that she has very pale skin.
বছরখানেক আগে Shandiii said…
agabs, you're right. They go up to Georgina's attic where there is an old carriage or something and Nate really wants to do it in the carriage, but I think they just make out and get high. Then she tries to get him to take these horse tranquilizer pills or something. lol.
বছরখানেক আগে short_arse said…
i knew i recognised the name when she came in the show and then reread the book and there she was the phycho girl he meets at rehab
so glad nate gets over her when they go skiing