গথ দেশীয় what's your favourite book?

siri_soul posted on Jul 24, 2008 at 03:05PM
tell me! what's your favourite book? That one that you have read so many times, have made you think so much and felt so happy and sad...

গথ দেশীয় 22 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Dark_Silence said…
That would be, Twilight and New Moon from the Twilight Series . Blue Bloods novels are good too for they are about vampires. Wuthering Heights has become one of my favorites too.
বছরখানেক আগে siri_soul said…
I love Twilight :) Im waiting for Breaking Dawn cause here, in Spain, will be in stores in 2 weeks
বছরখানেক আগে Lineth said…
crying
Hmmmm. Twilight yes, but I also like...Cique du Freak. it made me cry...though I cry for no reaso all the time.
বছরখানেক আগে gothgirl56 said…
A Great and Terrible Beauty, Rebel Angels, The Sweet Far Thing. They are all in a trilogy together. The Vampire Kisses series is also one of my favorites.
বছরখানেক আগে damien667 said…
wink
Paulo Coelho's ''The Devil and miss Prym''.It didn't just made me feel happy or sad but a combination of many other emotions...You must give it a try and read it because it symbolizes a lot of things in real-life too!!!
বছরখানেক আগে siri_soul said…
Im hoocked on "Mrs. Dalloway" right now, it has so much feeling
বছরখানেক আগে lindygirl4 said…
big smile
Cirque Du Freak!! And, Gemma Doyle Series. Willow by Julia Hoban was AH-MA-ZING!!! :)
বছরখানেক আগে Black_cat_ said…
Sabriel series by Garth Nix, is amazing and just mind blowingly good
বছরখানেক আগে anjujade said…
blush
The Chronicals of Vladimir Tod it rememinded me of Twilight.....a litle
(ok not Much)
বছরখানেক আগে SNAPES-LADY said…
smile
The complete tales and poems of edgar allan poe,and all the works of h.p.lovecraft!
Thee_DDT commented…
The classics. Also important, yes... ♥ বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে InvaderRaven said…
I only read Johnny the Homicidal maniac, Squee, Lenore, and Edgar Allen Poe, though they've never made me cry. JTHM, Squee, and Lenore made me cry from laughing to much though :D
বছরখানেক আগে Gavin_Gavin said…
Cottonmouth Kisses by Clint Catalyst, Lost Souls by Poppy Z. Brite, and Hex Files: Resurrection by Mick Mercer (which is *only* the largest, most informative book about Goth published...664 pgs!) ^--^

I'm going to pretend I never read the "T" word among comments...
 Cottonmouth Kisses দ্বারা Clint Catalyst, হারিয়ে গেছে Souls দ্বারা পোস্ত Z. Brite, and Hex Files: Resurrection দ্বারা Mi
Thee_DDT commented…
THANK আপনি ♥ About time someone mentioned ACTUAL GOTH বই in here! Sorry if I sound like a দুশ্চরিত্রা for saying it, but Twilight is about as edgy as daring as a Sweet Valley High romance. Come to think of it...well, O.K. No need to take it *that* far. But if আপনি guys are actually interested in পাঠ করা বই that are, আপনি know, both 'for and by' the scene? Don't expect to find them at the corner market অথবা anything, but they DO exist. (And are worth it!!) বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Gavin_Gavin said…
Also great: Drawing Blood by Poppy Z. Brite (and the short story collection Wormwood)
 Also great: Drawing Blood দ্বারা পোস্ত Z. Brite (and the short story collection Wormwood)
Thee_DDT commented…
Also excellent, yes...as is হারিয়ে গেছে Souls. Despite noticing this thread is a বছর old, I repeat: if it's a vampire book আপনি want to read, হারিয়ে গেছে Souls should be on your পাঠ করা list. SERIOUSLY বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Paper_Girl12 said…
smile
I really love the entire Demonata series, Cirque Du Freak is awesome as well.
বছরখানেক আগে Teamjacob27 said…
The Morganville vampires and the vampire diaries
বছরখানেক আগে Snape96 said…
One of my fav is Vampire Kisses
 One of my fav is Vampire Kisses
বছরখানেক আগে HattersMadGirl said…
I have got a few, but I think one that every goth should have read is "Frankenstein" by Mary Shelley.
(I wish I had this wonderful edition from "Barnes & Nobles"...)
 I have got a few, but I think one that every goth should have read is "Frankenstein" দ্বারা Mary Shelley.
বছরখানেক আগে Thee_DDT said…
Adding another one to the mix, since any of the titles that contain 'The G Word' (and there are many!) are easy enough to discover on their own. x†x
 Adding another one to the mix, since any of the titles that contain 'The G Word' (and there are many!
বছরখানেক আগে Dark-Blood said…
anything Stephen king or vc Andrews
বছরখানেক আগে wanderingchild7 said…
The Phantom of the Opera, Rebecca, Les' Miserables (in this order)
বছরখানেক আগে zanhar1 said…
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
বছরখানেক আগে Nric said…
Arthur Clarke Childhood's end. I hated this book so hard but now it's my favourite.