Greek Greek DVD

mksoccer18 posted on Mar 30, 2008 at 04:32PM
I bought the greek chapter one DVD and couldn't find the "Cupumentary" that abcfamily.com said there would be. Does anyone know where it is on the DVD?

Greek 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে RitaMarie said…
Yes, put in the CD labeled 5-8 and scroll to episode selection. You can choose ON for the commentary from the guys for "Seperation Anxiety" or ON for the girls commentary of "Fright Night"
বছরখানেক আগে nicolesmith said…
Some one please help me!!! i want to buy the DVDs and have looked all over the net..

I need region 4!!! anybody know where i might find it?
বছরখানেক আগে lyk2yang said…
I do not like to buy DVD's of tv shows. I like to watch my favorite show online. I have a source from where I catch my favorite episodes of my favorite sitcom online.

link
বছরখানেক আগে rtk4turg said…
Hey...I really do not like to buy DVD's of tv shows. I always love to watch and download my favorite episodes of Greek TV show online for free.

link
বছরখানেক আগে CelestialDream said…
I'm aware this oh 3 years old now but if for any reason anyone is curious to still get to that hidden feature you have to do the following:

On the 3rd disc of Chapter 1 from the Menu highlight "Play All" click to the Left and it will Highlight a Red Cup on the shelf. Click it, this will take you to a scene with the Cast and Crew of Greek talking about the often seen "Red Cup".
last edited বছরখানেক আগে