হ্যাপি ট্রি ফ্রেন্ডস্‌ Cutest Character

dragonrider posted on Apr 15, 2008 at 02:03AM
Even though I never even seen an episode but I saw a clip of it on youtube and I thought they were cute. I think the cutest is the yellow bunny

হ্যাপি ট্রি ফ্রেন্ডস্‌ 18 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে murderess said…
In my opinion wicked cute is Petunia, the sweetest smelling skunk with tree shape air freshener.
You probably remember her.
বছরখানেক আগে TailsFan8500 said…
i think the cutest one would be cuddles (the yellow bunny), yet i think petunia is really cute too. it's too hard to decide!
বছরখানেক আগে flippyfan said…
I luv flippy hes adorable. and hes alot like me cause i flipp out alot
বছরখানেক আগে Duncan-superfan said…
Flaky the red porkupine! He is sooooo CUTE!! 2nd is Giggles 3rd is Handy, 4th is petunia and 5th is Cuddles
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে AUSHEDGEHOG said…
big smile
Nutty hes so cute even though he has rabies and my fav char. is Flippy Flips alot
বছরখানেক আগে stealthg said…
Petunia, hands down!

I think it's cuz she hasn't "killed" any one yet...
বছরখানেক আগে Hime666 said…
My fav character are Lifty and Sifty^^But i like Flippy too^^
বছরখানেক আগে UAEFlippy said…
big smile
I think Flippy (good) is the cutest
বছরখানেক আগে Danikit said…
smile
CUB hes a baby :)
বছরখানেক আগে MF114 said…
Agreed with Danikit up there. Cub's freaking adorable X3 I <3 Flaky, Flippy, Lammy, Handy & Cub. Flaky I think is cute when she's all scared, Flippy's cute, but not when he's on a killing spree (XD), Lammy's character for trying to save others lives is sweet, Handy and his signature >.< look is cute as heck, and Cub's the baby, c'mon! He's so adorable, too bad he dies so often. XD

But when you think about it, they all have the same base structure of rounded ears, pac-man eyes, oval heads, mitten hands and feet, and heart noses. It's the added tails, colors, diamond head patterns(Like on Nutty and Giggles), accessories and personality traits that makes them all cute in their own way. :) Well, except for Lumpy the moose. XDDD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে LadySpleen said…
crying
For me, the cutest characters are Flippy and FLiqPy (Really!). Flippy because it's adorable with that green beret and his dog tags, and FLiqPy because besides being pretty (or almost)as Flippy, may even try some feeling (See "Hear today, gone tomorrow", where he IS EVEN MOVED). (FLiqPy che si commuove, troppo pazzesco!)
বছরখানেক আগে LadySpleen said…
If someone wants to get an idea of how cries FLiqPy, then it must look this picture. (Checcarinooo! XD)
 If someone wants to get an idea of how cries FLiqPy, then it must look this picture. (Checcarinooo! X
বছরখানেক আগে creativegirl31 said…
Flaky, Flippy, Cuddles,.... Really ALL OF THEM!
বছরখানেক আগে KowalskiTheLich said…
Handy makes the cutest noises and Cuddles and Petunia look the cutest.
বছরখানেক আগে chase0000009 said…
FLAKY!! She's Soooooo CUTE!!!
বছরখানেক আগে xrayana said…
Flaky, Nutty, Flippy, Cub...
বছরখানেক আগে akatsuki_lover9 said…
good flippy is the cutest.
 good flippy is the cutest.
বছরখানেক আগে xrayana said…
Flaky is the cutest, though.