Haron region পোকেমন Genesis!

TAIKAMODO posted on Oct 26, 2014 at 01:31AM
The journey of our heroes through the great region of Haron!

Rules!

You should know the rules by now.

Character Sheet!

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Starter Pokémon:

Pokémon team:

Dream/Goal:

Haron region 145 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 145

বছরখানেক আগে TAIKAMODO said…
Name:Chris

Appearance:Pic

Personality:Kind, polite, and energetic, though he has a tendency to sometimes get overexcited.As royalty, he also has excellent manners.

Backstory:Chris was born and raised as royalty.His parents were the king and queen of Haron, and his older sister is the princess.As the youngest siblinf, he was always given less attention since he wasn't going to 'take the crown one day', and always hated his parenta for favoring his sister over him.He got whatever he wanted when he asked for it, but it always felt as if they were empty gifts without love, or ant other meaning.That's why at the age of ten, instead of following his mother and father's wishes, he decided to become a pokémon trainer, so he could be out of his sister's shadow, and become his own person.

Starter pokémon:Dolphain

Pokémon team:Dolphain

Dream/Goal:To become noticed by his parents and be given as much attention as his sister.
 Name:Chris Age:10 Gender:Male Appearance:Pic Personality:Kind, polite, and energetic, tho
বছরখানেক আগে DragonAura15 said…
Name: Andie
Age; 13
Appearance: pic
Personality: Active, fun-loving, and sometimes mischievous, Andie is never afraid to charge into battle or show off her skills.
Backstory: Andie had always prided herself on living in a newly-discovered Region, because she herself loves to discover new things. So, she started a journey in Haron with her Flamekit, Uraza, and set her sights on the Pokemon League, seeing it as an opportunity to become known as a tough Trainer and have the skills to back up that reputation.
Starter Pokemon: Uraza (Flamekit)
Pokemon team: Uraza
Dream/Goal: To become a rallying figure of Haron, and even well-known across all the Regions.
 Name: Andie Age; 13 Gender: Female Appearance: pic Personality: Active, fun-loving, and sometimes
(Now we're waiting for Nojida...)
(*starts humming*)
(*Reads book*)
(*plugs iPod headphones into ears*)
বছরখানেক আগে Nojida said…
(I'm here! (Finally XD))

Name: Dylan Beaumont

Appearance: (Picture to come)

Personality: Even though Dylan may look calm and confident, he's secretly scared. He can be gentle, funny, and even clumsy, but that wouldn't stop him from taking down fearsome opponents. He's easily tempted, which is mostly why he's always in trouble.

Backstory: Because of a current encounter with a Pokemon, the only thing Dylan remembers is his name.

Starter Pokémon: Stoleaf

Pokémon team: Stoleaf

Dream/Goal: To regain his memory.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Welcome!)
(Okay, I'll start us off!)

"Young master, are you listening?"I heard the voice of the butler ask me.I blinked, snapping up my head and turning towards him.I had been daydreaming about being a trainer again.I was leaving home today.I'd say farewell to my parents, but as always, they were busy with my sister.
Dylan woke up with a gasp.
Puzzled, he got up. He then realized that his head was aching so bad that he lied back down. It took him a few minutes to understand where he was. A bus. He had been lying on a row of seats at the back, a few people glancing back at him in confusion. That didn't bother him.
What scared him the most was that he had no idea when got there.
I nodded, my hands folded under my chin."No....sorry, I was just a bit distracted."I said.I took a glance around the room.The servants that worked here deserved the amount of money they made serving the royal family.The room was spotlsess.The butler eyed me suspiciously."This distraction wouldn't be related to your dearture soon, would it master?"I shook my head."No.Of course not."I lied.
With much effort, Dylan got up, and headed to the driver's seat. His head wouldn't stop aching, and his body felt like it would love to lie back there and rest, but Dylan forced himself to continue. Finally, he reached the driver's seat. The driver gave him a glance, careful not to take his attention off the road. "What do you need, kid?" he asked. "I..." Dylan paused. What did he need? There was so much he needed at the moment, but, most of all..." Where's the bus heading?" The driver looked confused, but answered anyway. "Wasthorn town."
I looked at my watch, seeing it was now noon.I looked back up to the butler, who gave me a knowing smile.He was like a second father.That's how close we were.I picked up my backpack, it was all black, though the zippers were gold.I turned back towards the butler."You know butlwr, your probably the only thing I'll miss about home."I said, hsading for the door.The butler smiled again."Maybe so.Farewell, master."I nodded."Tell my mother and father I have left...and..."I paused.The butler looked at me in confusion."Yes, master?"I sprang forwards, giving him a hug.He looked stunned, but returned my hug.After I let go, I opened the door."Thank you.For everything."The butler simply nodded."It's simply my job, master."I closed the door behind me as I stepped out, a tear threatening to fall from my face.I turned back together wards the mansion, turned back around, and then began walking.I was know.beginning my journey.
The time Dylan spent in that bus seemed to slow down each and every second. His headache seemed to get better, but the less his head ached, the more panicked he got. When did he get there? Why did he get there? What had he been doing before? Where exactly was that Wasthorn town? Finally, he realized the scary fact that he couldn't remember anything. Just when he was about to give in to despair, the bus stopped. Lots of people got off, among them a few kids that looked his age. 10? 12? Okay, that scared him even more. He didn't know how old he was. He realized that he had nowhere else to go- and even if he had, he remembered nothing- so he got up, and followed.
(I've gotta go! I shoupd be back soon thpugh.See ya Nojida!)
"Come on, Uraza." Andie stood at the base of a tall billboard, hands on her hips. "Game's over. You can come on down now."
The Flamekit just gazed at her, with the faint inkling of a smirk on her face.
"Alright. Guess I'm going to have to come up and get you." Ignoring stares from bystanders, she hopped up and grasped the sides of the signpost tightly, climbing up to the top.
I was walking through the relatively small wasthorn town at a slow pace, admiring the quaintness of the atmosphere.There were small shops, children running around, couples taking a stroll...it was all so....common.I blinked.Had I really been in the upper class of society so long I was amazed by 'common' things? Even more reason why I left.I wanted to see the world now, to see the sights of Haron and all of the other regions as well.I wanted to see just how different everything was from how I had lived.I stopped, my thoughts interrupted, when I noticed a small crowd.I walked over, peeking over a woman's shoulder to see what the commotion was.It was some girl and her pokémon, I believe it was flamekit.The girl appeared to be trying to get the flamekit, but the pokémon had climbed up a signpost, and she was now climbing up the post to get it.I tilted mg head in confusion.Why didn't she just return it?
"Well, that was fun," Andie spoke up with a grin when she got to the top. "Are you convinced now, Uraza?"
Her Pokemon stared back at her, before conceding and leaping down, landing on all fours with a mew. Andie laughed as she hopped down, too. Then, she noticed one boy in particular staring in confusion at her. "Oh, hello!" she greeted him.
"Hello."I said.I wasn't used to just....conversating.I usually didn't even acknowledge strangers.I placed my hands in my pockets.There was a first time for everything.That was how the saying went, wasn't it?
Dylan was walking around, deeply lost in his thoughts. He wasn't watching where he was going, which, most of the time, resulted with him hitting his leg against a bench or tripping over something. He didn't care about any of that. He had never felt so lost in his life, not that he remembered anything. That made things even scarier. Suddely, he bumped into something, and, this time, it wasn't a tree. He looked up and realized it was a blonde boy, around his age. "Uh, sorry," he apologized.
"Oof!"I fell to the ground after impacting with the boy.I got back to my feet though, and dusted a bit of dirt off of my shirt."No problem."I said, looking at the boy.I frowned a bit in puzzlement."You look lost.Are you alright?"I asked him.
"Huh, looks like we're getting a little crowd going here," Andie remarked. "Oh, right, duh," she added. "Name's Andie, and this cutie is Uraza."
I turned my attention back to Andie.Meeting two people at once.Just my luck."My name is Chris."I said.I didn't want to tell her about my royal background.I hardly knew her."And i do not have a pokémon yet...I am on my way to get one now actually."That wasn't really personal for me.I could tell her that much.
"Well, it's nice to meet you, Chris!" Andie replied cheerfully. "So, you're off to get your first Pokemon, huh? Awesome!"
"Yes....Awesome."I said awkwardly.Awesome? He'd never be allowed to talk such a common way at home."Do you happen to know where the professor's lab is, by any chance?"I asked.
At the mention of the word 'professor', Dylan tensed. He desperately tried to think, trying to make the memory come back faster. But it was no use. It disappeared just as fast as it had appeared. Disappointed, he looked at Chris. "There is a professor in town?" he asked.
"Yes.I believe there is."I answered."I'm looking for the professor here so that I can get my first pokémon from them."
Dylan silently groaned. He knew the answer, or at least he felt he did. He looked at Andle's Flamekit and pointed at it. He had the feeling he was going to get laughed at by his question, "Is that what a Pokemon is?"
I stared at him blankly for a few moments.He did not know....he....did not know what a pokémon was? I would have fallen out in laughter if not for my disciplinary training at home."Yes....that is what a pokémon is."I said."Are you sure your okay?You seem off..."He seemed more than off.He seemed mental.But I would not dare say such a thing out loud.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Well... I can take you both to the lab if you want," Andie offered, wondering about them both. She assumed they were new to this town, but she thought even newcomers to the town would at least know what a Pokemon was.
Dylan realized he was getting confused looks by the two, so he quickly answered to Andie. "Actually, I'd really appreciate that," He scratched his head a little, then added, addressing to both of them. "And, um, my name's Dylan.. Nice to meet you," he paused, thinking about what he had just said. He grinned, realizing that there actually was something he remembered.
"Nice to meet you, too! Okay, the lab may not be going anywhere, but neither are we if we just stand around. Come on!" With that, Andie started off, Uraza running behind her.
I followed wordlessly, pondering a few things.Where would I go first? What would I do?What pokémon would I choose?
As Dylan followed, he wondered if he had met that so-called professor before. He could feel something coming back to him, s voice that was telling him that maybe he knew that person. After some thought, he spoke up. "So, that professor... Does he, uh, study those Pokemon things or something?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I looked at him oddly again."Yes he does.I am not exactly sure of what aspect of pokémon he studies, but yes, that is what he researches."I answered.I wasn't sure of what to think of Dylan.He seemed nice and honest, but he also seemed....off.He did not appear to even know much about the existence of pokémon, which was very difficult to be unaware of, considering that pokémon could be found all over the world.It was as if he'd been living under a rock for his whole life."Pardon me for asking but, where do you come from, Dylan?"I asked.
"From somewhere, surely," was what Dylan wanted to say, but he couldn't bring himself to say it. It was true he didn't remember anything, but he'd still feel stupid for saying that. He scratched his head a little, which seemed pretty familiar, as if it was what he did whenever he was nervous. "I... I'm not from here, actually. My home is far away." he answer, not sure whether it was true or not. Quickly, he added. "What about you guys?"
I hesitated.Should I say where I was from? Well, if I kept travelling, I was bound to run into some cities where people recognized me.I sighed a little, but decided to tell him."That mansion up there is home to the royal family of Haron."I said, pointing to the mansion I'd recently left."Since I am the prince, even though I will not become king, I live there."I said.
Dylan looked over at the mansion Chris had pointed at. He couldn't help but admire the building, and also wonder how he hadn't noticed it before. It clearly stood out. Then again, he had been pretty busy trying ot figure out who he was. "Wow, you're a prince?" he asked, although he wasn't exactly sure what that was. Something fancy, probably. Chris obviously looked rich. "Why won't you become king, though?" he asked.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"My sister was born first, so she'll become queen on her eighteenth birthday."I answered him.Her birthday wouldn't be for a while though.
Dylan had more questions, but decided not to ask. The answers must have been obvious, and he didn't want to make a fool of himself again. He had already messed everything up by now. Instead, he nodded, and looked at Adie. "What about you? Where are you from?"
"Hm?" Andie hadn't really been listening until she was addressed. "Oh, right here in Wasthorn, actually! Of course, I do travel a bit, but not as much as I'd like to."
"You travel?" Dylan asked, realizing that this could be a good chance to learn where he was. "What places have you visited?" he questioned her.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I looked around.This seemed like a pleasant place to live.Well, technically our mansion was a part of wasthorn, but there was a social seperation between hia family and the people of wasthorn town.I planned go travel as well, but what would I do? Challenge gyms? Contests?Colliseums? I wasn't sure yet.
(*goes to check the Haron map* XP)
"Just the nearby towns, like Likrion, and mostly the surrounding routes," explained Andie. "And for now, that's about it. I'd probably go more places, but before I do that, I'd rather have a well-trained team of Pokemon backing me up."
"I have been to Kanto a few times to visit my relatives and such, but otherwise, I have not been to many places myself."I added.
"Well, with a Pokemon by your side, you'll probably be able to visit a lot more places!" Andie assured him. Uraza purred in agreement.
"Yes.Your probably right about that."I agreed with a nod, smiling slightly.I'd travel around all of Haron, doing whatever I wanted.I'd becoke someone strong, someone important.I'd make my parents pay attention to me!"Hey, would that happen to be it?"I asked, pointing at a building.
"Yes, that is it," Dylan replied. He wasn't sure how he knew it, which surprised him. Maybe he had visited the place before, and maybe there were people who could tell him who he was in there. Feeling relieved, he ran to the building, not noticing a Pokeball shaking on his belt.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I looked dumbfounded at Dylan as he ran up to the lab,taking notice of the pokeball on his belt starting to shake.I ran after him,my curiosity getting the better of me.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Dylan stopped at the entrance, suddenly realizing something. What would he say once he met the professor? 'Hi, I'm Dylan and i was wondering if you could tell me who I am'? He really hadn't thought about that. He stood there waiting, deciding that he should let the others talk with the professor first.