হ্যারি ও হারমায়োনি Why Harmony Is The Best!

emilykuru posted on Feb 16, 2011 at 05:09AM
go on dear fans and share ur views on harmony and why u guys think it is the best!

হ্যারি ও হারমায়োনি 115 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 115

বছরখানেক আগে emilykuru said…
Yeah I know - coz we are harmony nutties! arent we? LOL
Ok, I added some new fanarts that I got from tumblr they are really cool!

check them up! and if u like them - plz fan them and I added a article too - 'take that harmony opposers' - its for the increasingly annoying harmony haters who linger around the club - read it!
বছরখানেক আগে OnlyHarmioneHJP said…
sure, no prob. I think it's time for a new conversation piece on the forum.
cool
^ what topic? I'm up!!!
anything! what were we talking about before, lol
oh that's right. we were fighting with Pensieve before, lol...
^ yeah and he/she isnt coming here is he/she? gud for Pensieve in a way! but tis boring for us isnt it>?
yeah, it kinda is. a good hearted debate always gets me going. a bit off topic again, but is there a chatroom or something on this site so we can have a real conversation and not go back and forth on these pages??
^yea! but they dont provide chatrooms on clubs like these -oonly in more popular clubs there are chatrooms!
^yea! but they dont provide chatrooms on clubs like these -oonly in more popular clubs there are chatrooms!
smile
ok so once again we are out of topics I think!maybe I should work on my fanfictionthen we will have something to talk about!

If u are interseted I have posted some cool pics that I got from tumblr and some that I made - see them.hope u like it! they are called - 'Where was my fault in loving you with all my heart...'

and see thses which are my most favourites:

smile
There should always be something to talk about. We just keep getting distracted by different things. Like debates on other pages, lol.

I need to work on fanfiction as well. We can discuss ideas and that should keep things going. Or we could just talk about specific examples of Harmony that we absolutely LOVE!! They'll probably be the same seeing as how we think the same things, lol
big smile
^yeah thats right!
I'm working on the fanfiction. - u know HBP:HOW IT SHOULD HAVE GONE!

I read one in fanfiction.net called as Forbidden Love - but I didnt read it fully at all - coz it was for above 15 and I didnt realise it was until the 4th chapter - the main idea was good u know - it was from HBP only and it was a good idea -except that it turned too awkward suddenly -the real harry and hermione are not that sort of guys. except for that overly romantic part the storyline was different and nice - Harry stays at Hermione's house for the last two weeks of that summer coz Ron's house want available at that moment and ....well read it and see - Forbidden Love in Fanfiction.net. The idea was good and how about editing it and making it seem realistic than making Harry and Hermione look like Romeo and Juliet?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
ok, i'll check it out. i've read tons and tons of fanfics, drawing inspiration. some good, some really good, and some just terrible. i have a personal fav, but it's for 17 and older. as soon as summer hits i'll be working on mine as well.
crying
^hope I will have time once all these special classes are over - they seriously take all my time!!!!
sick
^tell me about it!! i'm sick of it!! 3 wks til my "freedom"...
sick
^I have just till saturday - but the workload is mighty...mighty is not the wotd - too much for me to handle! from morning 8.30 to 2.30 - except for a 45 minutes break - full lessons of maths,bio and physics and chemistry - my god - at this rate I cant really take that much of workload.

u having classes too?? Oh man! this 10th std is really tough. wish i went back to 8 and 9 std!!!
cake
And btw, I got my die-hard medal here!lets celebrate a cake for u!!!
cake
Yay!!! CONGRATS!!! How do I get mine, lol.

And soak up the high school years as long as you can... they'll b over faster than you think, and college is a whole different animal...
laugh
^u'll get urs soon too!!! dont worry - u deserve it!
I'll give u one? - Hardcore fan!!!
smile
^ lol, thanks!!! I'm here like everyday so I'm sure it'll come soon
laugh
^tell me when it does!we'll celebrate!!!
big smile
^ Nice!!! Thanks!!! And I definitely will!!
smile
I was thinking about creating quiz questions based on harmony u know - like quotes! wat do u think?
smile
I think that sounds interesting! I would definitely play! Would it be like 'guess who said the quote'? or like 'pick the correct quote'? In any case it sounds like it would be fun!

I was thinking about adding some additional entertainment/games onto the forum myself. Adapted games I've played on other sites that have always been really fun. What do you think?
smile
^sure! I;ll be the first one to particpate! LOL! tell meabt them!
smile
Well one is an elimination game, where you vote characters off and into the next round. It's a fun, continuous game. Then there's "Date/Marry/Kill" where three characters are listed and you chose who you would date, who you would marry and who you would kill. There are different variations, like Date/Kiss/Kill and Marry/Kiss/Hug and more. Idk which I'd put up, but if one sounds more appealing to you, let me know! I know others, but these are the ones I can think of right now, but I'll be back with more.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
laugh
^um...both r good but idk,this is harry-hermione club. so shouldnt it should concern only harry and hermione should? even I knew about the kiss,slap,hug game but then u cant choose much with only harry and hermione.in that case we use all hp characters - and idk if it is alright, if u r posting it anyways, I'm all for it! But there are some people who report stuff like this and it may get reported for MISCATEGORIZED. But overall I think u should give it a try. And about which one to choose, how abt : Kiss,slap,hug?
No, I kept that in mind, but if you think people won't be receptive, then I won't put it up. It was just a thought.
big smile
^I think u should try it. Lets see what response we get.If it is gud then it will really make the club more lively.So give it a go.I'll support u! :)
smile
Thanks lady!! I think I'll hold off til I'm officially out of school. It'll give me time to maybe think of a Harmione specific version of the games. We'll see. The fun part about using all of them (I thought) was just the fun of getting to rip Ron and Ginny apart, lol
smile
^yeah right!
smile
Hey, have u read this one from tumblr? it is superb!It is called "Harry Potter and the year..."

1.Harry Potter and the year Hermione told I'm a great wizard
2.Harry Potter and the year I needed Hermione but she got petrified
3.Harry Potter and the year Hermione helped me rescue Sirius
4.Harry Potter and the year Rita tormented my love life
5.Harry Potter and the year Hermione encouraged me to start the DA
6.Harry Potter and the year my best friends fought and I sided with Hermione
7.Harry Potter and the year I finished Voldemort off
8.Epilogue:Harry Potter and the part where I got the wrong girl!

How is this?

How is this?
বছরখানেক আগে Pensieve_Seeker said…
Those are quite laughable because all the "I, me, and my"s refer back to the writer herself.
^ Back here too Pensieve?? Full force.

And Em, is that a game or fanfic titles??
^None. It is just alternate titles for Harry Potter - I found that one on tumblr.

and Pensieve - the year Hermione told me I'm a great wizard shows clearly that it is being said by Harry not JKR!
Show me a link to a book written by JKR entitled "Harry Potter and the Year Hermione Told Me I Was a Great Wizard".
^ Really Pensieve?? They're titles for fun! Exactly what part of that is unclear to you? Now you're just being difficult for no reason.

And Em, those are fantastic, and TOTALLY true!! lol. As if Harry wrote them himself!!
It doesn't make grammatical sense to refer to a character in both the first person and the third person in a title.
Maybe not, but are we teaching English on these sites? It's just a fan forum - are the particulars really THAT important?
বছরখানেক আগে Harmony_234 said…
heart
My personal opinion is that WTH just because JKR makes Ron and hermione and Harry and Ginny a couple doesnt mean crap in my opinion. Hermione been there for Harry since day one. What had Ginny given up for Harry? nothing!!! Hermione got tortured, traveled with him, faced his demons with him erased her parents mind. She even gave up Ron for Harry. (YUCK, sorry for mentioning Ron). oh, wow ron holds her a few times and stuck up for her for being called nasty names. But he was mean to her from year one. You call that love??? Its gross and horrible.Hermione does have a few rows with Harry but they happen out of love and caring. Hermione is a strong character as well as Harry. Ron and Ginny are weak compared to Hermione and Harry. They gave up so much. Ron walks out and Ginny is in school. Hermione would die for Harry i dont think she would for ron. Also read between the lines ppl. The little moments are what makes it amazing. Also when they are clueless of their feelings. Emma and Daniel do a great job proving Harmony's love right. Also, Hermione was taken to Lily and James grave. Ginny wasnt the first. That means a lot to Harry going to their graves to share that moment of saddness and sorta peace. and what i dont get is Hermione is more like Lily. wow Ginny and lily have the same hair color. omg. Who cares. Lily was smart and muggleborn. Idk ginny was muggleborn (sarcastic). Ginny loves harry for fame its been all over her reactions since day one. Hermione sees the True Harry Potter. She gives him faith and lectures and strength proving that not everyone leaves. Like most of the ppl in his life who end up walking away. I could go on but its unorginized enough and sorry about that. But I WISH JKR COULD SEE HERMIONE AND HARRY WERE SUPPOSE TO BE!! SO MANY CLUES AND WE GET DISAPPOINTMENT. i feel kinda better :) and yes i take Harmony serious. I love harry potter series and if i didnt take Harmony serious i would be the losers who follow the Romione and whatever harry and ginny is. Oh btw Romione sounds like pasta. Harmony sounds amazing. And i bet Ginny and Harry are lame. oh and ppl who run their mouth who oppose Harry and Hermione get the hell off our site. We dont care what you have to say and this is Hermione and Harry shipper and if u oppose you dont belong here.
big smile
^wow! another harmony fan to add to our list! thnks for joining the forum. hope we have loads of fun!
And Pensieve - Just as you tell practically all the time, common sense will clearly show that they are not real book titles but funtitles.
laugh
^ I would just like to officially announce that Harmony_234, I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU!!!! Everything you said, EVERY WORD, literally felt like you pulled the ramblings out of my head!! And MAJOR PROPS for saying Romione sounds like pasta!!! LMAO!!! It's does!!! Welcome!!
smile
^Sounds like Pasta! LOL!
monkey
^ Too funny right? I never thought about that before, but it DOES sound like a pasta!!
laugh
R-O-M-I-O-N-E....P-A-S-T-A!!!lol
angry
hello OnlyHarmioneHJP - important thing. Go to this link and se how Romione fans are insulting Harmony fans. I have already voted for Hermione. And I know that you will be interested to do nthe same and defend harmony there. Here is the link. Specially read the answer of Scarlet golden in page 5 - befor my post

link - Picks
বছরখানেক আগে Tasha1993 said…
Hey guys. I hope you don't mind me joining. Harmony_1234, you took the words out of my mouth. I always thought that Hermione was like Lily. Harry was suppose to be more like his dad. It would have made more sense for Harry to fall for Hermione considering his dad who was like him fell for Lily who was like Hermione. Harinny and Romoine don't make sense to me. I can't find any other reason why Ginny loved Harry other than for his fame. She had a crush on him before she even met him(clearly because of his fame). Harry's "love" for Ginny on the other hand came out of no where. They never had any real interaction but suddenly in the 6th book, he likes her. And she still likes him after dating Michael and Dean. You'd think her fangirl crush on Harry would be over after dating Dean and Michael but apparently not. As for Ron and Hermione, god they would be divorced in 2 days if they married.(If they don't kill each other or demolish their house first) They pratically fight over everything. Romione fans may say that they fight because they love each other but i don't see it.
Sorry for the long post.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে