Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP The meeting between witch/wizard and demigods RP

pink-bookworm posted on Aug 01, 2011 at 11:31AM
Here is a RP.
Synopsis: new enemys are awakening for both sides and can they work with each other to succed?

To be a part..
Name
Looks
Personality
Wand or weapon
Powers
Godly parent if demigod
Other

Witches/wizards so far
Blair Estal played by Sparkles3

Demigods so far
Cara played by Nicolicious
Arianna played by Cottonpop
Elizabeth (Liz) played by percy4firever
Alvin Hamilton played by Alvin2442
Akron D Texan played by Alvin2442

Both so far and yes you can be both.
Eliza jones played by pink-bookworm
Alexia l riont played by cinnamonbubble
Ali played by MCF2000
Ryan played by raiyan
Skyler Rose played by indigonova
Leaf played by percabeth_12
Arebella (Bella) played by -Aphrodidte-
The holder of the emerald key and ruby lock (shugo chara)
Dan Matthews played by silver78
last edited on Jan 02, 2013 at 07:30AM

Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP 3232 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 3232

বছরখানেক আগে cinnominbubble said…
laugh
O and btw I got back from Bangladesh yesterday and that was the cause of the delay.( wow I'm a poet and I didn't know it!)
বছরখানেক আগে MCF2000 said…
:P lol
ok den
so......
"Uhh... where is she??"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"I have had Lilac since I was 8 and Ali couldn't see her since she didn't have a dream yet. Lilac stands for my dream to be more confident. The seahorse stands for confidence and Lilac says that Ali will be able to see her soon because she is gaining a hearts egg." Alexia said
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Hearts egg?? Whats that?" I said imagining my own Shugo Chara.
I wondered why Alexia said I didnt have a dream, she knew i also wanted to be brave and make a stand in the world.
"a hearts egg is your dream. it is in side of you and if you dont believe in yourself it turns into a x-egg and then a x-chara and eventually it breaks. but if your hearts egg is strong enough , your heart gives birth to a guardian character."Alexia explained and chiron nodded.
I was glad at the sound of that. Im gonna have a Shugo Chara! I wondered what she would be like. It sounded kinda odd 'your heart gives birth to a guardian angel' and all that, but even though it was odd i hoped it happened soon.....
Lilac then gasped "Ali look!"she indicated upwards. Every one gasped. There, an inch from Ali's head was an egg not yet visible in a glowing light.
I looked up and gasped! I couldnt believe it! "Wha-what do I do!" i whispered to Alexia. I wasnt quite sure why i was whispering.
"wait until it hatches and introduces its self" Alexia managed to mumble as the glowing egg flouted down to Ali.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
The egg was light blue with a dark blue saphire lion head engraved on it. I waited as a fairy looking creature stepped out of the egg towards me and said "Hi! I'm Aqua!" Aqua had a sky blue dress on with a saphire lion head on an turqiouse belt. She had turquiose slippers with sky blue bows and a turquoise scarf. She had long wavy blond hair and aqua eyes. She also had a little saphire lions head hair pin. She had delicate saphire colored wings "Hello Aqua." I said as she fluttered in my hand.
big smile
"Aqua meet, Eliza, Alexia, Lilac, The hunters of Artemis, Chiron,Lupa, Rachel, Requelle, Harry, Percy,The campers of camp halfblood and camp rome Jason,Piper and Leo( who had just ran into the room)" introduced Ali."What in the world is that thing?" asked Leo which caused both Aqua and Lilac to go kick him in the face with their petit feet.
(Leo is one of my favorite characters)
"ow ow ow sorry ow!" Leo said causing everyone to laugh
(I love Leo too)
Alexia and I took a breath and told him what he had missed. About the prophesy, the lock and key thing, and the Shugo Charas. After I finished explaining with Lexi i said to her "But we have to go! Even if we already have a shugo Chara we can just leave when they bring the two together!"
"fine I give in."Alexia sighed
Alexia's pov

I hate when people either than me win a fight or even just have a point. Then I invited everyone to discuss the problem with me at Ali and My mansion (yes we have a mansion because both mom and dad are rich. When we got there I made every one a drink of their choice. I can do it quickly because my part time job is as a waitress. I am also an author. Ali got everyone comfortable in the huge living room while I ran up to my two floors to get my 2011 Shugo Chara book of facts. Then I got down stairs and started to read a page that I found interesting:
In a school in Japan called Seiyo Elementary is a group called the "gaurdians" who all have shugo charas. The list was like this
Kings chair: Hotori Tadase kun
Queens chair: Mashiro Rima san
Jacks chair: Fujisaki Nagihiko
Aces chair: Yuiki Yaya chan
and most importantly
Jokers chair: Hinamori Amu chan
Amu is known for having 4 charas. she has traveled through the places were charas who died or who are not yet born go thanks to the help of her last chara,Dia...
(true facts from shugo chara the main character is amu and this is written by the founder of the gaurdians)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I sat in a chair with Aqua in my hand. I was talking with her. "I'll be there for you when you need a friend." Aqua piped up. I brushed her hair with my finger. "And I, you." She gave my thumb a hug. "Shugo Charas have lots of powers that will help their (um..person whatever they're called). I will use those powers to protect you and give you strength." She said eating a cracker.
"You know you two can transform into a being" I said to Ali"yah its called 'chara nari' which is when you use up 75 percent of your charas power."piped Lilac
"Sounds confusing......."
smile
"its not,watch."I said then I did the usual chara narï "My heart unlock." doing a framing motion over my heart.Then I disappeared in a shower of emerald and lilac sparkles while Lilac got back in her egg and came after me. When I came back I was dressed in lilac and Lilac was nowhere in sight. I was wearing the same things as Lilac except my hair wais in three braids braided together."Chara Nari- Courage key!"my voice and Lilacs rung together.
"Whoa! Hey Aqua lets try!" She nodded and then the same thing happened to me. "Chara Nari- Bravery coin!" I felt brave with power running through my veins.
"wow ur chara nari's awsome Aqua!" I heard Lilac say from inside my body. "Thx" Aquas voice said, causing Ali to vibrate slightly."wow"she said"this is... weird but awsome wait these arent my cloths!"
"Oh nevermind they're cute clothes' I said "Thank you!" I heard Aqua say. "But they look better on Aqua. How do we change back??"
"wait before you do that lets go outside and practice you tecniques." So we took everyone outside to watch me and Ali practice.
"kk lets go." it was odd that my sis was my teacher.....
বছরখানেক আগে pink-bookworm said…
I'm so sorry I've been banned from my iPad since Friday but I'm back now and can someone please catch me up i read all the comments but still not sure.
ask cinnomin she can explain things better
Haha okay
when we did that page we were on chat together so i could ask her questions on there.
I see
surprise
(Sorry guys I haven't been on yesterday because it was my first day of school and to clear things up Ali got a chara named Aqua and I got one called Lilac and everyone is watching us train our Chara Nari's.)
"Ok Ali ask Aqua to lend you a power. Like this." Alexia said and then brought out her staff from out of nowhere." Courage curse" Lilac and Alexia said together. A blue, lilac and green light came out of it and enveloped a tree in minus 5 seconds, causing every one to cower except Lupa, Chiron and Alexia." Heart Repair!" Alexia and her chara said together and instantly the tree shimmered back to aggsistance. " Your turn sister." she said
"Ok....um....what? I say Bravery curse and what...?" I felt dumb.
I confuzed....."uh Alexia..what do i say again"
:::
*I giggled*
" Ask Aqua!" I yelled, feeling dazed after using so much power.
Sorry I had alot of homework lately but I'm back! Oh and my BFF might be joining fanpop sooo... Yah that's about it. BYE PE-O-PLES!
Btw nice banner
Thanx and it doesn't matter about that.
"Okay! Sorr-ee! Didn't have to yell" I said. I asked Aqua and she told me. A little ribbon appeard in my hand. "Bravery curse!" I yelled. The tree was enveloped in ribbons colored different shades of blue and it dissapeared. I smiled weakly, i was exashted. Suddenly i crashed to the ground and blacked out.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Ali! ", I yelled.
I heard a voice saying my name. It sounded like they were whisphering it from a ways away.
I shook her. "ali Ali Ali".
I opened my eyes "What happened?" I was lying on a couch. "You were out for over an hour" Lexi said.
"you had us so worried Ali".
"I guess I used to much energy."
"all say you did".
I smiled.