বছরখানেক আগে mooimafish17 said…
angelic
random but....................
 যেভাবে খুশী but....................
বছরখানেক আগে venvargie said…
rainy
My pic is too ugly to post. :C
বছরখানেক আগে GemonkDruid said…
Aww... you could just take a picture of your feet like I did!
বছরখানেক আগে venvargie said…
cloudy
Even my feets are ugly xD
বছরখানেক আগে FredWRules said…
hey I'm back!!!!!
sorry, I had to go before I could tell you guys...

OMG does anyone here like Torchwood?????
বছরখানেক আগে souflizzle317 said…
@venvargie, I *reallllly* think you should post a picture :) but if you really don't want to, I'll post one for you (I hope you're happy with it):
 @venvargie, I *reallllly* think আপনি should post a picture :) but if আপনি really don't want to, I'll po
big smile
^ hahaha nice. I would post a photo, but I don't want anyone to stalk and then rape me... (edwart I'm talking to YOU!!!!)

I'll use the attached photo as a replacement, coz it's just freaking awesome.
 ^ hahaha nice. I would post a photo, but I don't want anyone to stalk and then rape me... (edwart I'm
heart
bahahahahaha that *is* freaking awesome :) I'm gonna post one more of my little sister (who I think is the most adorable little thing in the world) and then I'll stop because I'm kinda obsessed with pictures and I'll eventually scare all of you away haha:

bahahahahaha that *is* freaking awesome :) I'm gonna post one আরো of my little sister (who I think i
she's so cute!!!!!
haha she knows it too :) She's even more adorable when she's sleeping and she curls up by whoever's nearest to her and it's the cutest thing ever <3
awwwwww :)

btw, you people should read something by Elizabeth Chandler- her books are everything twilight could've been, if they'd actually been well-written. they're really good :)
venvargie - please post one, then we will all tell you you are beautiful!! :D :D

FredWRules - i LOVE Torchwood, i have so many pics of Jack and Ianto

Also - I HAVE THE DAY OFF COLLAGE TOMOZ :D :D :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
OMG I cried in the last episode of torchwood though :( it was so sad!!!
gwen really annoys me though... especially her teeth. all the cool characters die, but she and her husband/boyfriend live. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN THIS!?!?!
বছরখানেক আগে potterrox said…
@moo- Day of Collage? Is that how brits spell "college"? Maybe I'm completely misinterpreting the point here. If so, sorry.

@everyone- You are all pretty! But i don't know if I should post a picture here. I'm not at all photogenic
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
@Potterrox Thankyou, I'm not that photogenic though. You should see me now, messed up hair and everything (in my defence, we just had Sports Day. Gryffindor won, which was amazing. The Slytherin people were proper annoyed)
smile
do it potterrox - im not!!

Fred - i no, but i do like all of then - these not one i hate so......but owens whole death thing upset me
However with Ianto i cried big time - the only time i ever have :'(

lol - sorry - day off collage (That is right, isn't it?)
বছরখানেক আগে lucius_malloy said…
big smile
potterrox - do it! have you seen my expressions? nobody cares if you look a tiny bit weird :)

and by the way, everybody, I dunno if you care BUT today we went to a newspaper publishing office, and the person who was giving us a tour asked us what we'd like to read about in newspapers... so of course, I said wrock. I mean, it's like nobody here has ever heard of it! so then the tour guide person went to get the editor of the music page, and he made me explain the concept in detail... then he said it would make an interesting side piece, if like a new book was coming out or something.... which, of course, was when I yelled NOVEMBER 19th! so, that being said, we might get an article about wrock in november! SQUEE!
Oh, and in the office there was also this picture of one of the journalist's newborn... who was called, no joke, Veela. She was pretty adorable, though :)
^^yeah, I started crying, and everyone in the room is just like, "oh my god, are you crying? awww!!!!" and then they started crying. it's about 1.35 here...
oh and he said that for the article to have an even larger chance of being published, there should be a Finnish wrock band. so guess what I'm doing now? combing through a list of 7OO-odd bands, checking their myspace to see if their location is convenient to my plight :D
^^ what paper - can we read it here in dear old blighty (england)
smile
Wish we had stuff like that in our papers. Our newspapers are horrible...This video basically sums our newspaper (Mock the Week and Russell Howard FTW) <3 x
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
^^ I LOVE RUSSELL HOWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

i also love how off topic we have become :D :D
বছরখানেক আগে LoveforSeverus said…
Don't be afraid to post pictures! Trust me, if anyone can get over it, I can and I did. So come on!!

And that Smeyer= and Krusty Crab or what ever... That's awesome!!!
laugh
^^ gotta love a random Simpson reference :D :D
big smile
haha you won't know it... google helsingin sanomien nyt-liite. I dunno if the site has an english version, though... and on the topic of pictures, here's one. we made this awesome silly putty type thing in chem once, so obvs I made the sign of the hallows :D
 haha আপনি won't know it... গুগুল helsingin sanomien nyt-liite. I dunno if the site has an english ver
laugh
Russell is amazing, one of my favourite comedians evuhh. Mock the Weeks literally makes me howl with laughter:
-'I'm sorry Harry, I'm having a baby, and it's yours'...said Professor McGonagall
-'Harry always thought he would be killed by Voldemort so imagine his surprise when he found out he was HIV positive' Lulzz
smile
We have the Deathly Hallows sign all over the 10Gryffindor Form Room. That and 'Ron Weasley 4evuhh'(And yes, our school houses are Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin) ^^ x
THAT IS NO FAIR.
HIV positive = Harry Is Voldemorte positive :) Get it? Cuz of the horcrux.. haha? ... ha.
wink
Umm..haha?...;) x
Nahnah good joke tbh x
laugh
^^ that is so cool
বছরখানেক আগে TheQuibbler said…
hmmm
You kind of look familiar soufizzle, have you ever been to Utah??
বছরখানেক আগে TheQuibbler said…
I'll try and post a picture again.
^soufizzle looks like my spanish teacher. Ms. Jones is her name.
is DH being released in 3D??

does anyone else think this will spoil it?
I think it depends on how well they do it...
i guess - still not happy about it
smile
Yes, and if its like the last film, it'll be 3d for 5 minutes. I hope its only like that, because I wear glasses , so the 3d ones hurt my nose...x
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
DH is going to be in 3D and I'm gonna go see it twice in 2D and once in 3D minimum
what will be like what for 5 mins??
haha I'm gonna see it at least once both. and then get the dvd when it's released and see it again and again and again :D
smile
ohhh

yeah - cant wait for DVD for parts one and two - just hope i can find the time :D :D
haha every february, we drive up to lapland (that's 11 hours each way), so I plan on watching PS - DH part 1 then...
smile
I cant wait to get the DVDs, In have them all on DVD except for HP1, I have a video for that (I managed to convince my dad to keep the video player so I can still watch HP1) ^^ x
I just bought CoS on dvd, cos we only had it on video but then the video player broke :D
বছরখানেক আগে SuperFab15 said…
I still have both SS and CoS on video. My dvd player is a vhs combo thing. It's really funny because we have 1 & 2 on video, 3-5 on dvd, and 6 on blu-ray.
বছরখানেক আগে Dwolf247 said…
mischievous
There is 1 thing they have in common.they both suck.and 2 everyonewho took this seriously i laugh and feel bad 4 u.
That was random. But I finally when back to see what I missed, and I'm so glad Driver's Ed is over! Seriously, for those of you who haven't taken it yet, oh are you in for a treat! I didn't even know what boredom WAS until I had to take that! But anyways I missed the picture exchange, so...
 That was random. But I finally when back to see what I missed, and I'm so glad Driver's Ed is over! S
This is me and my friend Ellie at her lake house. I'm the one in the white. We got bored and decided to paint rocks, then ourselves!