হ্যারি পটার Yet Another HP Roleplay: The Sequel

dragonsmemory posted on Jan 05, 2014 at 01:54PM
Harry Potter, who had married Clarice Ernest and had a daughter (Carry) and son (Dan), died in the midst of the war against Voldemort, leaving his only remaining family to carry on and avenge his death.
Now, five years after her father's death, Carry takes up his mantle and decides to save the Wizarding world. And no one disagrees with Carry Potter.

হ্যারি পটার 632 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 632

বছরখানেক আগে dragonsmemory said…
"To spend time wit my little brother. Last time I checked, big sisters can still do that."
বছরখানেক আগে flabaloobalah said…
"Yeah, I know, Carry. D'you wanna go up on the roof?" He asked in a quiet voice, making sure she wasn't looking at him or what he was doing.
"Might as well. Then I'll at least have more time before Nate drags me home."
Dan didn't say another word until he climbed out the window and sat on the ledge, his long and skinny legs dangling off the edge. Before Carry could see, he lit up a cigarette and stashed the lighter in his pocket.
Nate opened the bathroom door and walked down the hall in nothing but a towel. Clarice must have been in her bedroom, he figured.
Carry sat next to him. "When did you start smoking?" she asked, indicating the cigarette in his mouth
Dan looked at Carry. "A few weeks ago, I think. Please don't tell Mum." He begged her, holding the cigarette between two fingers.
"I won't tell." She looked out over the rooftops. Carry still hated her parents for having Dan and letting him come out so retarded he couldn't even use magic.
বছরখানেক আগে LetsDuel2012 said…
((anyone mind telling me when i can come back in?
((Wherever man, I don't care))
Dan kept smoking even though he and his sister said nothing to each other.
"Sorry I treated you like shit when we were younger."
Dan wasn't quite sure what to say. "Don't be sorry, Carry." He finally said, smoking again and watched the sky change colors.
"What makes you say that?"
"I don't know, sometimes I don't blame you. You're my older sister, and we've both got so much luggage it's not even funny." He answered her.
"You more so than me."
"No, you've got more issues than me. Issues with Mum, issues with Dad, issues with Mum and Dad, anger issues... Me, I'm just plain stupid and I hate living with Mum."
"I don't fucking have fucking anger issues." She scowled at him. Dan sure could be a real shithead
He laughed at her, cigarette stuck between his teeth. "Really? You really think you have no anger issues?" Dan knew better than anyone else how bad she could be.
"Shut up, shithead."
"Takes one to know one." Dan murmured.
Carry smiled and hugged him.
"What?" Dan asked, muffled by her hug. He was confused as to why she was hugging him. It didn't happen often.
"I'm just glad you're home safe."
"Oh."
~
Nate changed back into his clothes and wandered the upstairs hallway. "Carry?"
((LOOK HOW PRETTY SHE IS OH MY GOD CARRY))
 ((LOOK HOW PRETTY SHE IS OH MY GOD CARRY))
((Your fangirl is showing))
Carry couldn't hear if Nate was searching for her, so se just stayed on the roof with Dan.
((Of course it is! I love Carry!))
Nate sighed and slumped against the wall in the hallway, staying silent for a while. He gave up on searching for her.
Dan leaned back on the slant of the roof and stared at nothing in particular. "You want one?" He offered Carry a cigarette.
"Might as well." She took it and lit up. "In memory of Dad, that thick bastard."
Dan smirked and looked over at Carry. "Yeah, he really was a bastard sometimes."
"Can't forget thick." She sure missed her old man. She hated Voldemort for taking him away from her.
((I'm trying to basically be depressing... How do you think Carry would have immediately reacted to finding out Harry was dead?))
"Yeah. That's him in two words, a thick bastard." Dan said.
((Same as Harry after Sirius died))
She sighed. "You think we can really do it? Finish what he started?"
((Makes sense. I know Clarice would fucking lose it and Dan would sorta go into shock... Yeah.))
"I think so. I mean, I probably won't be doing anything, it'll mostly be you and Nate and any of Dad's old friends. Maybe Mum would pull herself together and help too, I guess."
((You just let me know when Nate needs to come back.))
"Like hell you will. If we have to, I'll give you a Muggle fireleg-thing so you can kill that fucker." She put out her cigarette on the roof tiles.
((Now.))
Just then, Nate crawled out the open window. "You mean firearms?" He corrected Carry and watched her put out the cigarette.
"Yeah. Those things."
"Thought so." Nate laughed softly, tempted to smoke one of his own but deciding against it quickly.
"So what's up?"
"Not much, I took a shower and I think your mum is passed out in her room. You wanna go soon?" He asked Carry.
"Actually," Carry said, glancing over at her brother, "I think we should stay a while. If Dan and I are going to bring down Moldyfuck, we need to be where Dad's notes are."
Nate cleared his throat. "Alright. If you two need me, I'll be inside."
She smiled. "Thanks, love."
He leaned in and kissed Carry with a smirk on his face, turning away and going back inside. "I'll see you around."
"Yeah."
((Sorry, gotta go to class. See ya.
Also you can timeskip.))
Days passed, and the two siblings engrossed themselves in their research. Bringing Voldemort down was the most important thing Carry and Dan Potter would ever do.
Nate would go to Carry's mother's house every so often, it was boring because all she did was stay in her father's study and go through papers with Dan. When Nate did go, he stayed as far away from Clarice as possible, usually by sleeping in the guest room.
One afternoon, Carry nearly screamed. "Dan, I found it! I found the answer!"
Dan nearly fell out of his chair. "What?" He asked her anxiously.
"Horcruxes."
He stared at Carry, dropping a paper to the floor and taking his cigarette out of his mouth. "What about them?"