Hero Jae Joong What attracted আপনি to Jae?

PixieJJC posted on May 20, 2009 at 11:15PM
I personally like ALL the DBSK memebers for their different personalities. When I first got into DBSK I actually liked him at first for his mystery and coolness. Then I liked Junsu more. ^_^

Now I think it's a tie between Jae and kamo butt. What did you guys like about Jae?

Hero Jae Joong 13 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে hero4ever said…
big smile
i like everything about jae!!!! he's my idol!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে PixieJJC said…
heart
AWWWW~ isn't he precious?!
বছরখানেক আগে febii said…
kiss
jae has really good voice
i love his sweet voice
mwaah!
বছরখানেক আগে trangkute said…
kiss
hjhj i love everything of him. But i love his smile most. That is so sweet. His beauty is so pure. oh my angel!!!
বছরখানেক আগে PixieJJC said…
big smile
Has anyone noticed how him and Junsu are always licking their lips or sticking their tongues out?! OMO OMO OMO! They do it in a sessi way lol Makes you want to melt!
বছরখানেক আগে iLoveTOP said…
heart
idk... at first it was his looks and now its his talentt. noww, i like all of them but hero stands out. my order of the guys would be first hero, then max and u-know tied second, third would be xiah and last but not least would be mickyyy. xD
বছরখানেক আগে AyaniJJ said…
blush
It has to be his innocence
বছরখানেক আগে azwani21 said…
heart
attraced me...he's cooking.....i love cooking n suddenly my frnds said Jae like cooking too.so this where i like oppss love him...
বছরখানেক আগে silver_streak7 said…
angelic
he is fairly angelic... looks-wise, singing-wise, personality-wise...cuz there's no otherwise in him!!
বছরখানেক আগে Tak-chan said…
heart
jhsdflukshaeflkwbfeljk
বছরখানেক আগে ari_like_ichigo said…
tongue
her voice is so smooth .. hear his voice made ​​me feel like melting ..
বছরখানেক আগে angel_forever said…
surprise
I like all the members too, but Jae is my personal favorite. His voice, hair and face shape ever so matching! When i first saw him in the song 'Purple Line' I thought he was taken out of Final Fantasy!
বছরখানেক আগে Yukistar said…
smile
I like hero most not just cause he looks good. He is clumsy and he has a great smile. Most of all he stays himself off stage and on stage. I would really like to know him better not as a fan but as a friend