This is not from me. I found this on deviantART. This post was done দ্বারা TheReapersApprentice
Reasons to Ship Ameripan:
1. In Nyotalia, though জাপান is very good বন্ধু with England, it is ব্যক্ত that she actually is in প্রণয় with America. (I'm not sure about regular Hetalia, though.)
2. After the bombing on Hiroshima, America helped জাপান out, even though America was the one who bombed.
3. To this day, Japanese people often thank Americans for bombing them, because they knew that they wouldn't change if America hadn't done what they did.
4. Japanese tourists are often seen in Hawaii, especially at memorials in Pearl Harbor.
5. American tourists are often seen all over Japan, and especially Hiroshima.
6. Whenever জাপান gets into trouble (exp: the সাম্প্রতিক earthquake and tsunami), America is the FIRST to প্রদর্শনী up.
7. After WWII, জাপান got rid of their military. America now protects জাপান and acts as their military.
8. জাপান and America have sister cities: Kanab, UT and Kakamigahara.
9. In one of the বড়দিন episodes, America ব্যক্ত that বড়দিন would be lonely without Japan...Japan gave in because of America's "guilt tripping face".
10. When America wanted to watch a horror movie, he wanted to watch it with জাপান because he was too scared to watch it alone. But...why Japan?
11. While America and জাপান were watching the scary movie, America hugged Japan...and জাপান made no সরানো to stop him, even though America was being very loud and probably obnoxious. However, when Italy hugged Japan, it was flat out rejection.
12. জাপান is always agreeing with America.
13. During the সাম্প্রতিক হ্যালোইন episode in Beautiful World, America wanted to scare England, and went straight to জাপান for help. জাপান willingly helped, even though he doesn't celebrate Halloween...and even though America busted in through his window while জাপান was bathing.
14. Again in the হ্যালোইন episode, America didn't complain about fixing Japan's window.
15. জাপান puts up with America, even though America can be annoying at times.
16. In Japan's song, "Zippangu", জাপান says that it's hard to put up with America's crazy "demands". জাপান doesn't HAVE to. He isn't under America's rule. He simply CHOOSES to.
17. In the episode of Beautiful World when America and জাপান were roommates, America willingly ate the blowfish that জাপান wanted him to try, even though it was strange to him.
18. Soon after America and জাপান became friends, America goes to Japan's house and brings a fortune-telling game, thinking that he can trick Japan. After জাপান tells America how he feels lonely and asks if he will get আরো friends, America then feels bad and moves his hands once (meaning yes) to make জাপান feel better, and gets excited for Japan.
19. America is probably the only person who can get জাপান to actually express his emotions.
20. In the show, America celebrates বড়দিন with cakes. This is actually false. The Japanese celebrate বড়দিন with cakes because they think that Americans do.
21. This one is আরো personal: When I went to Japan, a local man asked my sister where she was from. Upon hearing that she was an American, he promptly said, "Ah! জাপান *holds one hand out*, America *holds his other hand out*, besto বন্ধু *puts hands together*." (Then promptly began to sing the tune to the American National anthem and, once he finished, saluted my sister. )
22. All of the জাপান and America comparisons in Hetalia.
23. They have their own little shorts: "Japan and America"
24. After WWII, contrary to জনপ্রিয় belief, neither জাপান nor America harbors any hatred অথবা bitterness towards the war (in both the জীবন্ত AND real life).
25. Opposites attract! America's energetic and happy personality helps draw জাপান out of his shell, while Japan's calm and collected personality helps calm down America's hyper and immature personality.
26. America visits জাপান regularly and always invites him to events.
27. In the হ্যালোইন strip (not included in the anime), জাপান invited America to watch the sakura blossoms bloom in the Spring. Quite romantic, don't আপনি think?
28. জাপান gave America a game console for his birthday. America ব্যক্ত it was a great birthday present.
29. Hawaii has a lot of Japanese influence.
30. জাপান and America became allies after WWII.
31. During the time Ronald Reagan and Yasuhiro Nakasone were in office, জাপান was firmly on the United State's side whenever the Soviet Union threatened the States. জাপান warmly welcomed the US forces because of this, and worked very closely with the US government.
35. The United States requested foreign assistance to countries "considered of strategic importance" to the West. জাপান willingly accepted (and the request wasn't directly to Japan. জাপান was simply the first to respond the the request).
36. The Japanese government refused to provide large-scale aid efforts to China অথবা Indochina until their conditions were compatible to both Japan's AND the United States' interests.
37. জাপান often, and willingly cooperates with the US.
38. Throughout history (after WWII, of course), জাপান and the United States worked closely to maintain a strong relationship, even when their relationship seemed a bit shakey.
39. জাপান and America share a প্রণয় for baseball (imported from the US).
40. The United States is Japans biggest economic partner.
41. The United States consistently supported জাপান during Japan's various problems with China and Russia. জাপান formally thanked the United States for this support.
42. জাপান also noted that the US military is important to the peace and security of Japan.
43. There was a pole questioning Japan's opinion on the United States. The options were as follows: very favorable, somewhat favorable, somewhat unfavorable, অথবা very unfavorable. Japan's answer was "Favorable" throught all years.
44. There was a similar pole questioning Japan's opinion on Americans. They responded with the same answer: "Favorable, all years measured".
45. Again, another pole was taken, but this time for Japan's opinion on America's choice in media. The options this time were like অথবা dislike. Japan's choice was "Like, all years measured".
45. Another pole asked জাপান what their thoughts were on American Democracy. Same answer as 45: "Like, all years measured."
46. Most, if not all, জীবন্ত English dubbing studios are located in America. Therefore...America supports Japan's anime! ;D