হাইস্কুল মিউজিক্যাল I প্রণয় High School Musical

bernella posted on Oct 04, 2008 at 07:28AM
guys common!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets watch high school musical 3 and wish that there have a high school musical 4.

হাইস্কুল মিউজিক্যাল 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে ChristineHB said…
i know seriously!! high school musical is my favorite trilogy. i have to say though i think i loved it so much because of ashley tisdale. shes so talented!! i can't wait for her new album to drop next month. its going to be amazing. i just know it! her newest release, "masquerade" is so awesome. has such a fun rock vibe going on.check it out on her myspace!!
বছরখানেক আগে brandon16 said…
christineHB i just listened to masquerade it was so catchy! i loved it. the song had a sick rock vibe going on!! thanks for the suggestion! im definitely going to tell all my friends to check it out!!!
if you loved that you need to check out her performance on good morning america! she performed "its alright, its ok" and it was so awesome! she totally owned it! she performs awesome live. i want to see her show in anaheim,ca this weekend!!
বছরখানেক আগে brandon16 said…
ive seen it and it totally rocks. but have you seen her performance on good morning america as well, she performs masquerade!!! check it out on youtube!!
yah i did!! thanks! i just saw her perform at the grove in LA and she was soo good. she sounds so good live and not one of those singers that are horrible when it comes to live performances.