Hikaru & Kaoru Hitachiin 30 Things (Warning: Twincest!)

uzumakichan posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:36AM
Tell me wat u think!
-----------------------------------------­---­---­

30 things to do when u catch Hikaru and Kaoru in the middle of one of their make out sessions:

1.Take out your cell phone and take pictures to keep for yourself

2.Take out your cell phone and take pictures to send to your friends, and Kyoya to put on the host club website

3.Squeal until your lungs give out

4.Faint

5.Remain silently staring at them wide eyed until they finally notice you

6.Get out a sound recorder; press record

7.Take one of their discarded shirts and run off with it as your souvenir

8.Once they've both gone nude, take all their clothes and all the clothes from their closet; replace them with girl's clothing

9.Kneel next to them on the floor near their bed and whisper "Intimate"

10.Play "Toxic" on a music player

11.Hand Hikaru a pair of handcuffs and whisper "You're welcome"

12.Walk up to them and say "A piece of advice: Kaoru shouldn't moan so loud. It'll wake the neighbours"

13.Stare for a second then say "You know, you're not really supposed to use vaseline, water based lubricants are better.", take the better lube out of your jacket pocket, throw it to them and stare contently again.

14.Attempt to fall asleep on their bed next to them

15.Paint them, (whether you paint a picture of them or paint ON them is up to you)

16.Start debating to yourself whether this is going to become an M rated image

17.Go on the computer and try to find an appropriate emoticon for the faces they're making

18.Notice the way each of their hair is parted and walk out grumbling "And here I thought Kaoru was the uke. Boy I was wrong."

19.Try and convince your friends that you're actually watching this over the phone

20.Video tape it for youtube

21.Watch until they've finally broken apart then hop onto the bed yelling "My turn!"

22.Watch them until they see you and ask what you're doing, before they're done asking interrupt and say "Thanks. I was bored." and walk out.

23.Ask: "Is it hot in here?"

24.Start counting how many other fan girls would kill to be in your position

25.When they start moaning each other's names say: "He's right there! Can you see all right?"

26.Chant: "Come on Hikaru! Go for the neck! The neck!"

27.Grab a pair of pom-poms and cheer: "The twins are red hot! The twins are red hot! The twins are R-E-D H-O-T!!"

28.Get in a maids outfit and walk in asking: "Do you need anything? Tea? Water? A collar and leash?"

29.Get a professional's camera and start taking pictures yelling, "That's it! Yes! Hikaru stick your tongue in! There! Perfect!"

30.Pop popcorn

-----------------------------------------­---­---­
:3

Tell me wat u think! ----------------------------------------------- 30 things to do when u catch
last edited on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:57AM

Hikaru & Kaoru Hitachiin 9 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে LunaB said…
heart
:3 hmm i will post a better comment when i finished mopping up the blood from my nose bleed ;P
বছরখানেক আগে AlicatZeldanut said…
Haha, genius!

I got all excited when I saw My picture somewhere other that deviantart, too!
বছরখানেক আগে Dylain said…
mischievous
O.O
বছরখানেক আগে greenstarsmile said…
I will say "Hi" ( sound ridiculous , right ) and make friend , talk to them , maybe I will also take a few picture of 'em . That's obviously ! >0< .
বছরখানেক আগে girpandababies said…
heart
omigod 28 XD
বছরখানেক আগে Mentalist100 said…
heart
Lol XD LOVED IT!!!
বছরখানেক আগে superyaoiluver said…
mischievous
han no comment
বছরখানেক আগে canal said…
crying
why couldn't i have seen this befor DDX