জনপ্রিয় নায়ক 30 দিন Actors Challenge Reloaded

misanthrope86 posted on Aug 02, 2015 at 07:19AM
Back in the olden days, we did a link in the other Actors spot, so here's a reboot in this spot, since it's more active than the other one...

DarkSarcasm and I thought it was time for another challenge, so we put this slightly different version together. So, if you know the drill, have fun! If you are confused and bewildered, all you know need to do is answer the following questions, accompanied with a pretty edit (although not necessary). You can show restraint and discipline by only answering one question a day, or you can answer a few at a time, or you can answer all of them in one go survey-style. You can do the questions in any order (those of us with OCD tendencies promise not to hold it against you...) and skip any that you don't like or don't have an answer for. The only rule is no stealing other people's edits and pretending they're yours. That goes for life in general too.

Day 1: Your favourite actor at the moment
Day 2: An actor born the same year as you
Day 3: Two actors who look a lot alike
Day 4: An actor you associate with one character
Day 5: An actor who looks like someone you know
Day 6: An actor you would love to see more of
Day 7: An actor you have a lot in common with
Day 8: The actor you have seen the most movies of
Day 9: An actor you can watch over and over in the same movie
Day 10: An actor from your favourite TV show
Day 11: An actor from your favourite movie
Day 12: An actor from a movie that is really bad but he makes it seem good
Day 13: An actor you would like to have as your roommate
Day 14: An actor you would like to meet
Day 15: An actor from a different country than you
Day 16: An actor you've fallen OUT of love with
Day 17: A favourite actor from a childhood show or movie
Day 18: An actor who can also sing
Day 19: An actor you would watch anything for. Anything.
Day 20: Best acting performance
Day 21: An actor who makes you laugh
Day 22: An actor you would like to go on an adventure with
Day 23: Favourite actor over 50
Day 24: Favourite actor under 20
Day 25: An actor who is very versatile
Day 26: An actor you want to love, but can’t
Day 27: An actor you shouldn’t love, but do
Day 28: Favourite genre actor (for example, an actor who does a lot of sci-fi or westerns or action or comedies etc)
Day 29: Free Day - choose your own topic!
Day 30: Your favourite actor of all time

If you also like to obsess over the ladies, feel free to check out link.

জনপ্রিয় নায়ক 179 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-179 of 179

বছরখানেক আগে Makeupdiva said…
Day 3 - Two actors who look a lot alike

Tom Hardy and Logan Marshall-Green, they look very similar I think.
 দিন 3 - Two actors who look a lot alike Tom Hardy and Logan Marshall-Green, they look very similar
Day 4 - An actor you associate with one character

Daniel Radcliffe
 দিন 4 - An actor আপনি associate with one character Daniel Radcliffe
Day 5 - An actor who looks like someone you know

I can't think of anyone.
Day 6 - An actor you'd you love to see more of

I think I have to go with Tyler Hoechlin. I know he's been in a few movies and tv shows like Teen Wolf, 7th Heaven and Supergirl, but I'd like to see him in a lot more. The movies he was in, weren't very common. I hadn't even heard of them, except for maybe Road to Perdition or something like that, but he was a child and starring along side the Great Tom Hanks.
 দিন 6 - An actor you'd আপনি প্রণয় to see আরো of I think I have to go with Tyler Hoechlin. I know he
Day 7 - An actor you have a lot in common with

Probably Jake Gyllenhaal.

দিন 7 - An actor আপনি have a lot in common with Probably Jake Gyllenhaal.
Day 8 - The actor you've seen the most movies of

Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm pretty sure I've seen all his movies.
 দিন 8 - The actor you've seen the most চলচ্চিত্র of Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm pretty sure I've seen
Day 9 - An actor you can watch over and over in the same movie

Adrian Grenier in Drive me crazy. I can watch that movie over and over again with him in it.
 দিন 9 - An actor আপনি can watch over and over in the same movie Adrian Grenier in Drive me crazy. I
Day 10 - An actor from your favorite TV Show

Cody Christian who plays Mike Montgomery in Pretty Little Liars. He has the worst taste in girls, but he is really hot.
 দিন 10 - An actor from your পছন্দ TV প্রদর্শনী Cody Christian who plays Mike Montgomery in Pretty এল-মৃত্যু পত্র
Day 11 - An actor from your favorite movie

Jonathan Bennett as Aaron Samuels in Mean Girls. I love that movie.
 দিন 11 - An actor from your পছন্দ movie Jonathan Bennett as Aaron Samuels in Mean Girls. I প্রণয়
বছরখানেক আগে rubyGrey said…

Day 1: Your favourite actor at the moment

Chris Evans!! (And will always be)
 দিন 1: Your favourite actor at the moment Chris Evans!! (And will always be)
Day 12 - An actor from a movie that is really bad but he makes it seem good

Probably Chad Michael Murray as Nick in the remake of House of wax, now I liked this when it came out, I really did, but as I got older I started not liking it as much because Paris Hilton is in it and she is just a terrible actress and next to Kim Kartrashian, who's famous for really no reason, is one of the most annoyingess people on the planet. Now I have to admit it is good because of Chad and Elisha Cuthbert. Besides Paris having a pole being thrown through her head, Chad and Elisha are the only reasons I will watch the movie and because it can be fun.
 দিন 12 - An actor from a movie that is really bad but he makes it seem good Probably Chad Michael
Day 13 - An actor you would like to have as your roommate

Dylan O'Brien, besides having a huge crush on him, I think he'd be an awesome roommate.
 দিন 13 - An actor আপনি would like to have as your roommate Dylan O'Brien, besides having a huge cru
Day 14 - An actor you would like to meet

Besides Daniel Radcliffe and Dylan O'Brien, I would really, really like to meet Tyler Hoechlin. The man is gorgeous and is such a sweet guy. I so want to meet him. I also really want to feel how soft his beard is.
 দিন 14 - An actor আপনি would like to meet Besides Daniel Radcliffe and Dylan O'Brien, I would reall
Day 15 - An actor from a different country than you

Daniel Radcliffe, he's from Britain or the UK. I am from Canada, born and raised, so yeah, he is from a much different country than me.
 দিন 15 - An actor from a different country than আপনি Daniel Radcliffe, he's from Britain অথবা the UK.
Day 16 - An actor you've fallen OUT of love with

Johnny Depp, I had been obsessed with him. I just had to have every movie he was in. Now I'm not obsessed or in love with him. However I support him through his divorce to Amber Heard, his ex wife and still think he's a good actor but that is about it I think.
 দিন 16 - An actor you've fallen OUT of প্রণয় with Johnny Depp, I had been obsessed with him. I just
Day 17 - A favorite actor from a childhood show or movie

David Duchovny as Fox Mulder in The X Files. I loved The x files as a child even now. But Mulder was my favorite. After David left the show I couldn't continue to watch it, it just wasn't the same after he left.
 দিন 17 - A পছন্দ actor from a childhood প্রদর্শনী অথবা movie David Duchovny as শিয়াল Mulder in The X Fil
Day 18 - An actor who can sing

Cory Monteith, he sang on the show Glee. Though, sadly, he passed away in July of 2013.
 দিন 18 - An actor who can sing Cory Monteith, he sang on the প্রদর্শনী Glee. Though, sadly, he passed a
Day 19 - An actor who you would watch anything for. Anything.

Leonardo DiCaprio
 দিন 19 - An actor who আপনি would watch anything for. [i]Anything.[/i] Leonardo DiCaprio
Day 20 - Best acting performance

Hands down, Heath Ledger as The Joker in The Dark Knight. He was amazing and made The Joker really creepy. He did an amazing job and it still makes me sad that he is no longer with us. RIP Heath Ledger.
 দিন 20 - Best অভিনয় performance Hands down, Heath Ledger as The Joker in The Dark Knight. He was
Day 21 - An actor who makes you laugh

Jensen Ackles
 দিন 21 - An actor who makes আপনি laugh Jensen Ackles
Day 22 - An actor you would like to go on an adventure with

Chris Evans
 দিন 22 - An actor আপনি would like to go on an adventure with Chris Evans
Day 23 - Favorite actor over 50

Tom Hanks, he's such an amazing actor.
 দিন 23 - পছন্দ actor over 50 Tom Hanks, he's such an amazing actor.
Day 24 - Favorite actor under 20

Ty Simpkins, I can't say he's a favorite, I just picked him because I like his acting and I don't know of many male child actors.
 দিন 24 - পছন্দ actor under 20 Ty Simpkins, I can't say he's a favorite, I just picked him becau
Day 25 - An actor who is very versatile

Another Leonardo DiCaprio
Johnny Depp as well
 দিন 25 - An actor who is very versatile Another Leonardo DiCaprio Johnny Depp as well
Day 26 - An actor you want to love, but can't

Channing Tatum, I just can't help but not like him. I don't understand why people are so crazy about him. He's just not appealing to me.
And also Robert Pattinson
Liam Hemsworth
Justin Bieber (though he's not really an actor)
 দিন 26 - An actor আপনি want to love, but can't Channing Tatum, I just can't help but not like him.
Day 27 - An actor you shouldn't love, but do

Nicolas Cage, people complain about him a lot but I don't really mind him.
 দিন 27 - An actor আপনি shouldn't love, but do Nicolas Cage, people complain about him a lot but I d
Day 28 - Favorite genre actor (for example, an actress who does a lot of sci-fi or westerns or action or comedies etc)

Harrison Ford
 দিন 28 - পছন্দ genre actor (for example, an actress who does a lot of sci-fi অথবা westerns অথবা actio
Day 29 - Free day - Choose your own topic

Actor I used to have a crush on, Jensen Ackles, for some reason, I lost interest in him when he got married and had kids. I still like him and watch him in Supernatural, I'm just not attracted to him anymore. Same with Jared Padalecki, though I lost interest in him because I don't like his wife.
 দিন 29 - Free দিন - Choose your own topic Actor I used to have a crush on, Jensen Ackles, for some
Day 30 - Your favorite actor of all time

Elijah Wood
 দিন 30 - Your পছন্দ actor of all time Elijah Wood