Imagination THE TOPPPPIIINNG GAME!!! (its really fun)

luv_cupcake posted on Jun 24, 2012 at 03:41PM
this is a game where u make up crazy things and try to top off the person above your comment.. i dont know how to explain it any more so ill start off

yesterday i rode my flying, glitter powered unicorn to the nharwhalicornicopia to rescue the nharwhalicorn from the mouusse... XD

Imagination 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে CosmoLuvsTails said…
Last week I drove my car made of gummy bears to the baftas and the winner gave me a high-five and invited me to their house made completely of rice krispies...and I got to look after their flying rainbow puppy for the weekend.
Snowyowl1028 commented…
I can শীর্ষ that... I v বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Snowyowl1028 said…
Everyday since I can remember I have ridden my oreo tornado to my personal museum where panda bear papparazzi took pictures of me. then I took my oreo tornado to my fortress made entirely out of jello.
top that!
বছরখানেক আগে OMGZoey said…
Okay Then! Today I rode in a candy limousine with Lady GaGa to the FUTURE Where we went to the year 2029 where gummi llamas rule the earth and you drive unicorns instead of cars and Willy Wonka is the true ruler! :P
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Wotch-ya said…
Yesterday, I twerked my way to complete stardom. My best friend, who was a World Champion Sumo Wrestler, was extremely jealous of my twerking talent. So, he decided to get revenge. So, he decided to ride his turbo powered flying carpet all the way to Mars, where my photo shoot was held. During that photo shoot, he photobombed all my photos with the most outlandish poses you could think of, including some of his ridiculous Sumo Wrestling moves.
Moral of the story: never trust a Sumo Wrestler.
বছরখানেক আগে Geeky_chic_girl said…
One day I was walking down a dark and scary alley when Rihanna shows up with Miley Cyrus and Miley starts twerking while Rihanna sings "Work" And then Justin Beiber shows up and sings "What Do You Mean" and then MIley says she wants everyone to twerk becuase this is like the ultimate twerking song and she was going to give everyone free twerking lessons and you see there were a unch of other celebs there too and she went to go ask each of them induviually she started with Andy Grammar and he said "Nah nah honey I'm good" and she was like k so then she went to Taylor Swift and she was like "lol that would only happen in your WILDEST DREAMSSSS AHHH AHHHHHH" so she went to Luara Marano and she was all like "BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOMBOX BABY" and she was like ummmm okay then I'm not sure what that means but lauran marano is an idiot so it doesnt matter anyways and you see by now Miley was getting pretty discuaraged so she went to go ask Niki Minaj who she knew would say yes and she said "MY ANACONDA DONT WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN" and Miley thought that meant yes but it didn't Niki was saying how Miley's butt wasnt big enough
BUT THEN
SELENA GOMEZ SHOWS UP AND STARTS TWERKING AND SHE SAYS "LOL I WANNA TWERK NOW" AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE ALLEY IS TWERKING AND MEGHAN TRAINOR STARTED SINGING ALL ABOUT THAT BASS
So I flew home to my doughnut in my magical doritos bag