Jack and Kate {Jaters Epic Freak Out Thread} Because she only drugs the one she loves.

backtoblack posted on Feb 08, 2010 at 08:15PM
WELCOME to the Jaters thread!Anyone is welcome here.{of course if he's a Jater,duh!,lol} So introduce yourself and have fun!:D

Jisters:

●Eli {backtoblack} | link
●Sylwia/S {sk91} | link
●Em {Emm_xD}| link
●Nat {iLoveChair} | link
●Filipa {frsbg}
●Jenn {Jennx}
●Kristine {kristine95} | link
●Nanda {nandacavalieri} | link
●Kaidi {Kaidi} | link
●Hannah {brucas4ever} | link
●Sarah {sarahemily2828}
●Dannii {Lie_to_Me_123}
●Mais {white_rose}
●Lucy {livelydebate}
●Angi {angiii7}
●Katie {Saul_Mikoliunas}
●Lucy {brittlegirl94;Jister in training xD}
●Monica/Mon {irreversible} | link
●Catherine/Cat {tinkerbell_cate}
●Morgan {Daisy93} | link
●Rachel {girly_girl} | link
●Kate {othfangirl12}
●Courtney/C {clm-anomaly} | link
●Holly {xoheartinohioxo} |link
●Melissa/Mel {Mel_52}
●Anna {Nibylandija}
●Rochelle {PurpleMonkey82}
●Irene {Eirinaki_b_13}
●Kaitlin {hotgod92}
●Maru {Priscilita22}
●Irina {xleeloo}
●Sam {bdavisrocks}
●Sophia {lostseason}
●Nicole {kateandjack}
●Ola {Evanescent}

JOUPLES
Eli+Jack=Jeli
Sylwia+Desmond=Sesmond
Em+Charlie=Chem
Nat+Boone=Noone
Filipa+Sawyer=Fawyer
Sarah+Sayid=Jarah
Jen+Ben=JenBen
Kristine+Jacob=Jistine
Hannah+Jin=Jannah
Nanda+Dan=Danda
Kaidi+David=Daidi
Lucy+Bernard=Lenard
Morgan+Richard=Michard
Rachel+Miles=Riles

Reasons why we love Jate link {add your own!}

Contests:

link

link

link

link

link

link

link {JOIN!}
 WELCOME to the Jaters thread!Anyone is welcome here.{of course if he's a Jater,duh!,lol} So introduce
last edited on Oct 30, 2012 at 08:09PM

Jack and Kate 106007 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7901-7950 of 106007

বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
Yeah, Of course it's ok! I just didn't wanted to make one about prom because my last one was about them in prom ;P LOLOL xP It's just to not be repetive, you know!? ;P LOL
বছরখানেক আগে nandacavalieri said…
oh GA! I have to watch that too.
almost 8000!
বছরখানেক আগে sk91 said…
^^yeah mine wasn't about NL so it's ok :P
বছরখানেক আগে sk91 said…
YES!!! Only 100 replies left XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
Yeah, I'm so sad about Grey's! I heard that's almost oficial that Katheine Heigl is leaving! :/

I can't believe Alex/Izie story will end like this! No to mention I'm not sure what they're doing to Mark/Lexie relationship ://
বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
Where did Em went!? ;P

Of course you can S! It's just me that don't want to make... It would be much alike next week's! Anyway I still have to find a good scene of them that's from another epi! :/
বছরখানেক আগে sk91 said…
So, maybe first kiss or dream kiss or first meeting :P

I posted mine :)
Yeah, I'm so sad about Grey's! I heard that's almost oficial that Katheine Heigl is leaving! :/
I don't like Izzie, but II love Alex/Izzie :(

I know! I love Mark/Lexie....
বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
Yeah, I'm gonna search for pics later!

Well, Izzie it's not on my top characters of GA, but I liked her! But they built such an amazing story for them and then that... It really pisses me off! :/

Yeah, I love Mark/Lexie too! I hate what they're doing to them! ://
বছরখানেক আগে Emm_xD said…
I'm here! Sorry, adding icons/watching tv/msn/music! lol
বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
I posted mine :)

I just saw the icon you posted! Absolutely gorgeous <33 :D
বছরখানেক আগে sk91 said…
^^about GA. I haven't seen S6 yet and I'm not sure if I want to now ;p Izzie\Alex are my fav. couple there and I heard they suck now :<
বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
Em :D So, I'm stil WOW! You had a fanatic in DC spot!? WHy did you left there!?
বছরখানেক আগে sk91 said…
Thanks Filipa XD

বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
^^about GA. I haven't seen S6 yet and I'm not sure if I want to now ;p Izzie\Alex are my fav. couple there and I heard they suck now :<

Yeah, they ARE my fav couple on the show too! I'm so sad! They completely destroyed them in s6! I shipped for them almost since the begining of the show so 'm really "frustrated"
LOL! When I first got my fanatic there I really didn't deserve it (only 600 images or something) but someone kept rating my icons, lol. So I added a little more and then I realised I'd hardly commented either, the spot was pretty dead :/

sooo I left :P
বছরখানেক আগে sk91 said…
^^ I ship them since the begining, even thought I didn't like Izzie <like Nanda ;p> at first ;p

But Gizzie is one of th worts couple EVER!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
But they built such an amazing story for them and then that... It really pisses me off! :/
yes! But it's all Katherine's fault. She wants to leave. I feel sorry for GA writers, Katherine, TR, the guy I forgot the name (played Burke)...
বছরখানেক আগে sk91 said…
So I added a little more and then I realised I'd hardly commented either, the spot was pretty dead :/
this shows Em is not a medal whore XD
But Gizzie is one of th worts couple EVER!
oh my god! YES! And George/Callie, ewwwwww!
বছরখানেক আগে sk91 said…
oh my god! YES! And George/Callie, ewwwwww!
YEAH! BIG EWWWWWW!
Do you like Callie/Arizona?
বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
Isaiah Washington, Nanda ;P!

Yeah, I know it's Heigl's fault! :// She wants to be with her baby and make movies! So, the show will resent it :/
I was really sad when Burk left because I really liked him as a character and of course Burke/Cristina but they managed to work that out pretty well IMO!

Yeah S.. Gizzie is terrible ://

Em: Yeah, the spot it's really dead! The show it's over for so many years I think it's normal :/ But I love DC so much I can't leave the spot! LOLOL... But I'm really glad you watched it... It's kind of hard to find ppl around here that watched the show :D
And who was your fav character and couple there!? (just to know LOL)
বছরখানেক আগে sk91 said…
haven't seen much of them....like I said I in S5 I watched only some episodes ;p
But from what I saw I think I like them. Actually I like Callie more as a gay ;p
বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
I absolutely adore Callie/Arizona <33 ;P
YES! Isaiah, thanks!

yes, me too! Cristina/Owen are much better!

But from what I saw I think I like them. Actually I like Callie more as a gay ;p
yes, me too! I hate when people say Mark/Callie would be a good couple. They are friends! It's like saying Joey/Rachel are a good couple
ROFL! thanks S xD

And who was your fav character and couple there!? (just to know LOL)
ahhh favourite character = Pacey ♥ (although I did love Jen, too) couple = Joey/Pacey. I really didn't like Dawson. What about you?
বছরখানেক আগে sk91 said…
I really didn't like Dawson. What about you?
ok.. that makes me weird. Everybody around seems to not like Dawson ;/ I remember I watched it looooooooooooooong time ago.. I don't know much from plot, but I'm sure I liked Dawson XD

yes, me too! I hate when people say Mark/Callie would be a good couple. They are friends!
Agree! They are really great friends but nothing more :P
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
NO, Callie/Arziona and Mark/Lexie ;P

Yeah, I love Crowen! But I really liked Burk/Cristina too! I'm not gonna lie! They were my fav couple untill he left!

Well! My fav couple is Joey/Pacey ;P <33 Character: Jen Lindley and Pacey Witter! I don't really like Dawson either! And to be honest I don't like Joey that much too! I just like her when she's with Pacey mostly! She's kind of annoying IMO!
They are really great friends but nothing more :P
YES!
বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
ok.. that's make me weird. Everybody around seems to not like Dawson ;/ I remember I watched it looooooooooooooong time ago.. I don't know much from plot, but I'm sure I liked Dawson XD

It's amazing how the show it's called "Dawson's Creek" and no one seems to care about Dawson LOOOL xP
NO, Callie/Arziona and Mark/Lexie ;P
YES!

Really? My favorite couple has always been MerDer. I miss s1/s2 MerDer
বছরখানেক আগে sk91 said…
^^lol! It's amazing how different this show is called in Poland. Here it's : 'Jezior Marzeń' which means 'Lake of dreams' XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
It's amazing how the show it's called "Dawson's Creek" and no one seems to care about Dawson LOOOL xP
LMFAO! I was just gunna say that! :P

I just like her when she's with Pacey mostly! She's kind of annoying IMO!
Same! lol

Does anyone watch Fringe by the way? I really want to start watching it because JJ made it and Joshua Jackson is in it :O
[í]It's amazing how the show it's called "Dawson's Creek" and no one seems to care about Dawson LOOOL xP[/i]
I haven't seen DC, but I've read comments about it and I always see people saying they don't like Dawson
বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
Pleaso don't kill me, but I don't like Meredith as much as the rest of ppl! LOL.. She's just OK for me! And I do like MerDer but not as a fav couple or smth, I think I prefer other major GA couple over them !
Does anyone watch Fringe by the way? I really want to start watching it because JJ made it and Joshua Jackson is in it :O
I always thought about it and people seem to like the couple (I have to admit I always consider couples before watching a show :O). And that would make the 3rd JJ Abrams show I watch (I know, Lost shouldn't count...)
বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
Em, I really want to start watching Fringe too! ;P Now I'm watching Felicity and finishing DC and when I'll have time I'll definitely give it a try!

btw, S, I'm on ep 1x15 on Felicity! I really wanna finish s1 this weekend! what about Roswell!?
LOL! Don't worry, a bunch of people don't like Meredith. Or MerDer :(
I'm used to that
বছরখানেক আগে sk91 said…
what about Roswell!?
I really want to see it , but I REALLY don't have time. Today I watched Lost and 90210 from Tuesday <see how late I am?> but I think I'll watch Roswell 2x05 tomorrow XD
Now I'm watching Felicity and finishing DC and when I'll have time I'll definitely give it a try!
nooo! Watch Alias first!
LOL! no, JJ shouldn't count xD it always pisses me off that he's there when Lost wins something or gets recognition, but he never puts in any hard work. Team Darlton FTW!!

what about Roswell!?
It's funny you mention that, I watched an episode today on tv ;P
বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
I'm more of an Cristina and Alex girl ;P

I didn't say I don't like Meredith! She's just regular! There some times when I like her, and others she annoy the hell out of me!

As for MerDer I like them together, I ship for them... I just prefer almost any other GA couples over them!
If I watched GA I probably wouldn't ship MerDer because I HATE Patrick Dempsey and from what I've seen of Meredith she looks pretty annoying too, lmao!

I'm sure I'd ship Alex/Izzie... the actor who plays Alex pwns!
বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
what about Roswell!?
It's funny you mention that, I watched an episode today on tv ;P

Really!? Funny! What episode, do you remember!? What did you think of it!?
but he never puts in any hard work. Team Darlton FTW!!
I KNOW!

Oh! I love Cristina. And Alex annoys me sometimes. Mer also annoys me , but I like her as a whole.

LMAO! MerDer will always be my number one
বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
Okay S! But please watch 2x05! You'll love... It's one of the best episodes from the show! Something/Someone cames from the future ;P
বছরখানেক আগে frsbg said…
Alias!? I never heard of that show! But I'll see both trailers then decide! I'm sure I'll manage to watch both if I really want ;P
বছরখানেক আগে sk91 said…
Something/Someone cames from the future ;P
I heard it already ;p .. but I think it's Max\Liz epi, right? ... I want more MM :<