Jack and Kate {Jaters Epic Freak Out Thread} Because she only drugs the one she loves.

backtoblack posted on Feb 08, 2010 at 08:15PM
WELCOME to the Jaters thread!Anyone is welcome here.{of course if he's a Jater,duh!,lol} So introduce yourself and have fun!:D

Jisters:

●Eli {backtoblack} | link
●Sylwia/S {sk91} | link
●Em {Emm_xD}| link
●Nat {iLoveChair} | link
●Filipa {frsbg}
●Jenn {Jennx}
●Kristine {kristine95} | link
●Nanda {nandacavalieri} | link
●Kaidi {Kaidi} | link
●Hannah {brucas4ever} | link
●Sarah {sarahemily2828}
●Dannii {Lie_to_Me_123}
●Mais {white_rose}
●Lucy {livelydebate}
●Angi {angiii7}
●Katie {Saul_Mikoliunas}
●Lucy {brittlegirl94;Jister in training xD}
●Monica/Mon {irreversible} | link
●Catherine/Cat {tinkerbell_cate}
●Morgan {Daisy93} | link
●Rachel {girly_girl} | link
●Kate {othfangirl12}
●Courtney/C {clm-anomaly} | link
●Holly {xoheartinohioxo} |link
●Melissa/Mel {Mel_52}
●Anna {Nibylandija}
●Rochelle {PurpleMonkey82}
●Irene {Eirinaki_b_13}
●Kaitlin {hotgod92}
●Maru {Priscilita22}
●Irina {xleeloo}
●Sam {bdavisrocks}
●Sophia {lostseason}
●Nicole {kateandjack}
●Ola {Evanescent}

JOUPLES
Eli+Jack=Jeli
Sylwia+Desmond=Sesmond
Em+Charlie=Chem
Nat+Boone=Noone
Filipa+Sawyer=Fawyer
Sarah+Sayid=Jarah
Jen+Ben=JenBen
Kristine+Jacob=Jistine
Hannah+Jin=Jannah
Nanda+Dan=Danda
Kaidi+David=Daidi
Lucy+Bernard=Lenard
Morgan+Richard=Michard
Rachel+Miles=Riles

Reasons why we love Jate link {add your own!}

Contests:

link

link

link

link

link

link

link {JOIN!}
 WELCOME to the Jaters thread!Anyone is welcome here.{of course if he's a Jater,duh!,lol} So introduce
last edited on Oct 30, 2012 at 08:09PM

Jack and Kate 106007 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 106007

বছরখানেক আগে sarahemily2828 said…
OKaaay Im joining :)
Im Sarah !

I have to agree with Em, my second favourite couple is C&C
বছরখানেক আগে backtoblack said…
big smile
Hi Sarah!Glad to have you!<3
smile
Im glad to have join!
so what`s your favourite JK scene so far?;p
Hmmmm, thats a hard one!
I like a lot of them. I really liked their net scene, it was sooo cute.
I think my all time favourite would have to be the hallway scene :)
Honestly, I like died when it happened. I was sooo happy! That episode started out sooo goood, and then just went down hill. Like their last scene, when they were fighting, ohhh i cried!
Hby? Whats your favourite scene?
বছরখানেক আগে Emm_xD said…
Sorry Eli, went to get food :P
Yeah Sawyer/Cassidy are a million times better than Suliet! I like Suliet I really do, but only for Sawyer. I really like Cassidy.

Welcome Sarah! ♥
this is so weird, you've got Emily in your name and my older sister is called Sarah xD
Can I answer that too? :P
Mine's gotta be TMFT, it was beyond perfect ♥♥♥
 Can I answer that too? :P Mine's gotta be TMFT, it was beyond perfect ♥♥♥
Oh I love the net scene too!So sexy!<3
mmm my all time favourites are:the first kiss,the proposal,the first hug,TMFT scene,the kiss in "316'... and I can go on all night lol!

oki gotta go now guys!
anyways see ya tomrrow guys!LY<3;p
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
No wayyyy, lol! My middle name is Emily! That is sooo werid.
I love TMFT tooo. Its sooo cute!
Okaaay, so whats your least favourite jate scene?
Byeee Eliza! ♥
Buh Byeee <3
It is weird isn't it? lol

Ah least favourite. Wow, that's so hard! Erm... probably the 5x11 scene where they were arguing about Ben's fate. I love all of their angst scenes usually, but I really didn't like that one :/

What bout you?
smile
Hmmm, yaaah that was a not soo good scene.
Honeslty, mine has to be the glass scene in 3x06. I was soo sad. Just the fact that she made it about Sawyer, and he got all upset :(
Yaaah that was saad!
That one or when Jack saw Kate and Sawyer in the cage through the camera, ohh boy! But that scene doesn't really count as a Jate scene, thank God!
oh, 3x06 :(
Sometimes I think of that has a least favourite but did you see when Juliet first took the bag off Kate's head? The look on Kate's face? She was so relieved just to see him! And when they both first move towards the glass but they can't touch each other... aww. So all those moments kinda overshadow the bad stuff for me I guess :P

I totally forgot about that one! So heartbreaking to see Jack like that :(

Is Jack your favourite character?
Yaaah I know, it was sooo touching :(
That look in her face that she gets every time she sees Jack says that she really loves him.

Yes I think I would have to say that Jack is my favourite. I cry pretty much in all his flashbacks about his wife Sarah. Speaking of, in his wedding one, when he says "I love you Sarah, and I always will." I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I actually had tears in my eyes. Hes adorable.

My favourite female character I would have to say is Claire. I like Kate, but she makes me mad soo often. Bc I like Jack so much (which he can make me mad too!) I seem to take his side more. Just that fact that she kissed Sawyer first, slept with him first, and broke Jack's heart, makes her seem like shes two timing. I don't really understand her. One day is Skate, and the other day is Jate :(

Who is your favourite character?
OMG, me too! His wedding speech was so amazing, I hope Jack says something as good as that at his & Kate's wedding (yes, they ARE gunna get married. In my own head, at least xP)

My favourite male character is Jack, for sure. I kinda have a top 5 for the boys, lol. It goes Jack, Charlie, Sayid, Sawyer and Hurley.

My favourite female is deffinitely Claire! I love her so much! and I actually like Kate. I just think she's misunderstood... I mean if you'd been through what she had, you might act the same way as her too. But I dunno... I don't find her annoying, and her episodes are interesting :D

How long have you been watching Lost?
Hurley, ohhh I love him! Chalrie tooo, I miss him :(

ME TOOO! I sooo agree. I believe they will get married. If they don't i will probably cry bc they need to get married =) Jate is the ultiment couple for sure. I love Kate's episodes. I don't find her annoying, just the way she leads on both Jack and Sawyer is annoying. I definitly am not a supporter of Skate, but I do kinda feel bad for Sawyer, bc he seems to love her tooo (he needs to clear that feeling, hahaa!) I Wish Kate would tell him straight up she loves Jack (which I think she loves him more than Sawyer) and then the two of them can ful fill our dreams and get married, haha!

I have been watching Lost from the beginning, but in the last year and a half, I missed lots of it. I moved and stuff, and then another show came on at the same time, so I thought, miss one week, and that turned into two, and then i was too far behind. Then in school We were reading Lord of the Flies, and it reminded me soo much of Lost, so I decided to start from the beginning and refresh, and now I am on season 3, but i have watched clips from 5 soo I am still watching season 6 :)
How long have you been watching?
Yeah, completely agree with you. I don't like the fact that Kate led Sawyer on, BUT... she only did all those things with Sawyer either because she thought he was gunna die or because she felt jealous after seeing Jack with Juliet. And yeah, I feel sorry for Sawyer all the time :/ lol

oh, awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lord of the Flies! ♥♥

I've been watching since around October 2005. Just when season 2 started. I had to go back and watch season 1 on youtube, haha!
I'm so sorry I only just saw the message you sent me last night!
*slaps self* D:

About Dave...
link is his profile. Tell your friend to make a pick with possible banner/icon suggestions and to leave it open for about 7 days, then message Dave with links to the picks and he'll change them for you :)
Hahaaa, I love season :)
and yaaaah, I mean I guess if I was in Kate's possition, I would probably beg to differ too. And I would probably get jealous too if I saw Jack with Juliet, which, I am not a fan of either!

Thanks soo much for Dave's profile :) It means a lot!
Is that what you guys usually do for this spot?
You hate Juliet? HALLELUJAH! Finally! Someone else!
I only know one other Jater who hates her and that's Sylwia. Everyone seems to love her but I absolutely hate her. My least favourite Lost character. I hate Jacket more than Skate!!

Yeah that's what we do now. Or actually... the first time we changed things we did message pip_ku and she changed it but it was after a long time, I think. So we just use Dave now LOL!
বছরখানেক আগে Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Emily, what do you think Jacks wedding speech would go like? =D At his wedding to Kate obviously haha

P.s. Hihi =D
KATIE!! ♥♥♥
Oh how I have missed you being on Fanpop! lol

Well obviously it would go like this:

Jack: Kate ILY. ILY ILY ILY. More than Em. More than Jaters. Or, no, I love them too much. But ILY. Are you actually gunna say it back this time?

Kate: duh, give me a chance! I LOVE YOU

*then they kiss, and Kate DOESN'T run away*
Thats a freaking great speech =D
I always thought jack would stand up and jusat say:
Ladies and Gentleman, I am extremely happy to say SUCK IT SAWYER
IKR? I might send it to Darlton :P
First comment on a new page? I feel special =D
laugh
ahaha I will put a bet on him saying that!
That is because you are special xP
You and that penguin of yours.
We all know Jack is far too classy for that though. I always thought his best man should be Sayid and then Sayid could make a great speech. I dont exactly think him and Jack are bff's....but in my mind, they are =P
Why thank you, me and my penguin certainly do feel special =P
Jack is classy *nods*
Although my boob icon kinda contradicts that xD

Sayid as Jack's best man would be the most perfect thing ever! Sawyer could be the... erm, what do they call it? Page boy? lol
Haha what on earth is a page boy??
You know like how people have flower girls and stuff, then they have a 'page boy'...?

OMG have I just totally imagined that there are these 'page boys' at weddings when there is no such thing?! LMAO
Hahaha I just googled and apparently pageboy is a real thing but I was not aware of it until today =D Thanks for teaching me Em =P
Thank god I'm not crazy, lmao! :P
Do you think we can take this to 100 replies? Or is that a little ambitious?

...after all the TFW spamming this should be nothing xD
We're on 88, this should be easy hahaha
Extremely! lol
Been watching any more Jate vids? Or should I say... are you still fangirling over them? :P
smile
Heeey Em! Sorry it took me soo long to reply, I had to shower and stuff :)
And to answer your question, yesss, I HATE Juliet. I don't know why, but, I am soooo not a fan. I don't mind her with Sawyer, but thats about it.

I seen your Jack's wedding speech too Kate, very well done!
haha that's okay Sarah :D

Yeah I don't mind her with Sawyer, she's bearable then. But on her own she's so irritating :S
I LOVE JULIET!! You guys are just evil haha
no, JULIET is evil xP
I still don't trust her, lmao!
I have been fangirling over them but I have only been watching ones with songs I like cos I saw one with a shit son and it totally ruined it for me haha
Haha I trust her! I dont like Elizabeth Mitchell very much but Juliet is so sweet =D
I mean to say song by the way, not son....obviously =D
hahaa!
It seems like everyone loves Juliet!
lol, the song has to be epic, cos Jate is epic too :P
That's the opposite for me! I like Elizabeth, especially in V. But Juliet is just ARGH, lol