Jack and Kate {Jaters Epic Freak Out Thread} Because she only drugs the one she loves.

backtoblack posted on Feb 08, 2010 at 08:15PM
WELCOME to the Jaters thread!Anyone is welcome here.{of course if he's a Jater,duh!,lol} So introduce yourself and have fun!:D

Jisters:

●Eli {backtoblack} | link
●Sylwia/S {sk91} | link
●Em {Emm_xD}| link
●Nat {iLoveChair} | link
●Filipa {frsbg}
●Jenn {Jennx}
●Kristine {kristine95} | link
●Nanda {nandacavalieri} | link
●Kaidi {Kaidi} | link
●Hannah {brucas4ever} | link
●Sarah {sarahemily2828}
●Dannii {Lie_to_Me_123}
●Mais {white_rose}
●Lucy {livelydebate}
●Angi {angiii7}
●Katie {Saul_Mikoliunas}
●Lucy {brittlegirl94;Jister in training xD}
●Monica/Mon {irreversible} | link
●Catherine/Cat {tinkerbell_cate}
●Morgan {Daisy93} | link
●Rachel {girly_girl} | link
●Kate {othfangirl12}
●Courtney/C {clm-anomaly} | link
●Holly {xoheartinohioxo} |link
●Melissa/Mel {Mel_52}
●Anna {Nibylandija}
●Rochelle {PurpleMonkey82}
●Irene {Eirinaki_b_13}
●Kaitlin {hotgod92}
●Maru {Priscilita22}
●Irina {xleeloo}
●Sam {bdavisrocks}
●Sophia {lostseason}
●Nicole {kateandjack}
●Ola {Evanescent}

JOUPLES
Eli+Jack=Jeli
Sylwia+Desmond=Sesmond
Em+Charlie=Chem
Nat+Boone=Noone
Filipa+Sawyer=Fawyer
Sarah+Sayid=Jarah
Jen+Ben=JenBen
Kristine+Jacob=Jistine
Hannah+Jin=Jannah
Nanda+Dan=Danda
Kaidi+David=Daidi
Lucy+Bernard=Lenard
Morgan+Richard=Michard
Rachel+Miles=Riles

Reasons why we love Jate link {add your own!}

Contests:

link

link

link

link

link

link

link {JOIN!}
 WELCOME to the Jaters thread!Anyone is welcome here.{of course if he's a Jater,duh!,lol} So introduce
last edited on Oct 30, 2012 at 08:09PM

Jack and Kate 106007 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3801-3850 of 106007

বছরখানেক আগে nandacavalieri said…
Some of those god damn Skaters are just so biased. They need to get over themselves!
Ditto!
বছরখানেক আগে iLoveChair said…
*goes off to check her comment*
FATEWIN!
 FATEWIN!
বছরখানেক আগে kristine95 said…
I've seen that video! AH-MAZING. That's my favorite Jate vidder.
Mine too! Her and klost or something. They make gorgeous vids. And unlike most of the Youtubers, they love Jack. Teehe ♥
 [i]I've seen that video! AH-MAZING. That's my পছন্দ Jate vidder.[/i] Mine too! Her and klost অথবা so
বছরখানেক আগে backtoblack said…
Some of those god damn Skaters are just so biased. They need to get over themselves!
Yeah well I ythink we showed them who they are dealing ith!lol

Nanda,thet girl who maked the benne rpicks is a major Jate hater and keeps repeating hoe we bash SK all the time...while she`s the one starting fights all the timeSo we decided we won`t vote for Jate on the pick to show we are above this.xP
I don't know if you girls are on Juliet spot, but link please? For banner and icon
Eli, I actually saw the comment on the Glee couples pick before.
I'm restraining myself from commenting.
Off topic, and I know, I am way Supernatural and Jensen/Jared obsessed, but certain people, who I normally love, annoys the crap out of me when they say things like link >.<
So childish in my opinion xD
argh! Skaters bash are a lot worse (from what I saw). Jaters are more mature... (duh... see the couple they like, Jate actually have a relationship)
I still don't get why she made those picks
VOTED!;P
the spot really needed a make over!
I can't see that Ghost
Jisters are mature.. Oo .. unlike some people.
LMAO!
Nanda, voted!
I broke the tie on the new spot icon pick xD
the spot really needed a make over!
Thanks! And yes it does :)
Yeh, the link doesn't work Kristine.
I'm restraining myself from commenting.
LMAO!xDIt was something like"they treated each other well while they were together".Which was like wat...one day?!lol
Its hate for Quick makes me love them even more!lol

Soulmate,can`t see this.:(
Gah! That Skater woman is annoying the crap out of me when she says she's all fair, but almost all those picks (and her last banner) are bringing up fights. Because
1) In the banner she only used her favorite couples, and no one really agreed on changing it.
2) She recently made picks for the couples that should be in the banner, and she chose different "rival" couples to be in the picks. Like the House MD pick. She left Chameron out of it, cause they are already in the banner. Yes, I can see why she did, but personally it is way more fair to have them in the banner than Huddy or Hameron. Gosh! She's only making fights when she's saying she won't. It's annoying xD
duh... see the couple they like, Jate actually have a relationship)
LOL.I love you!<3

I still don't get why she made those picks
Me neither....;/
Which was like wat...one day?!lol
And what about Puck choosing HER and Glee club over football?
I don't know, maybe she missed the part with the PR "break up" where they tell eachother they were with other people because they both like someone else?
She voted Puck/Rachel? Seriously?
Ah, I'll just copy then..

Just to fill you in first.. Jared just got married to Genevieve Cortese, and Jensen is engaged to Danneel Harris. Jensen & Jared, both, proposed to their girlfriends the same weekend..

None of it (recent events) makes any sense. They (Jensen and Jared) got engaged on the same fucking weekend for fucks-sake! Jared practically ran to the alter. Danneel uses Jensen's name to increase her celebrity status. The way those boys look at each other .. it screams love. They bring out the best in each other, they never look as happy as they do when they're with each other. I believe that Jared and Jensen are together. I believe that they are in love. I believe that they're getting married to save their careers and images as "good old straight boys from Texas". I don't like Danneel Harris at all - I think that she's a fake skank and she annoys the fuck out of me but I do believe that she has a genuine friendship with Jensen. I think that she's always been his beard, and in return she gets a hotass boyfriend to parade around at events. Jared is all about his image lately. I just .. there are way too many signs pointing to J2 = love. There are way too many rumors and circumstances and sightings for this to be all in our heads. It's real, and it's love, and I will never believe anything different.
OH yes! Also the Glee one. Putting PR, PQ and FQ in one pick, is just destined to end up in a fight. At least now that Glee is so popular and all. She can't have a working brain. No offense, but jeez xD
I was really happy with my banner idea and then she came and messed up with everything :(
1) In the banner she only used her favorite couples, and no one really agreed on changing it.
Exactly!
The way those boys look at each other .. it screams love.
gah... it's their own life. Even if they loved each other in that way, it's their problem to decide not hers
I know, Nanda.
I think the one chel made a while back was perfect! Seriously. It was simple and pretty. Plus people agreed on the couples and all that :]
And what about Puck choosing HER and Glee club over football?
I don't know, maybe she missed the part with the PR "break up" where they tell eachother they were with other people because they both like someone else?

LMAO.Yeah that was a goodie.
Didn`t she see the scene were they say they aren`t even friends?!
My very first FATEWIN =D
LOL,soulmate,that`s hilarious!xD
Jensen & Jared, both, proposed to their girlfriends the same weekend..
Cute and romantic.

But that comment?! :O
ROFL.
In Glee, I can honestly say that I don't know which couple I ship apart from Will&Emma and Artie&Tina xD
I like both Quick & Puckleberry. Think they're both cute!
Plus people agreed on the couples and all that :]
yes... I don't mind changing though. But I think many different couples should have the opportunity to be there. And, like someone said, all the couples in the current banner aren't together
I think the one chel made a while back was perfect! Seriously. It was simple and pretty. Plus people agreed on the couples and all that :]
ITA!Plus the current one has very few couples on it.It`s like someone`s private spot banner or something!;ol
My very first FATEWIN =D
awww! congrats :)
gah... it's their own life. Even if they loved each other in that way, it's their problem to decide not hers
i know right?

i've had enough of the danneel bashing, also. people need to get over themselves =o
like someone`s private spot banner or something!;ol
hahaha! yes!

The only couple I truly ship in Glee is Emma/Will
It`s like someone`s private spot banner or something!;ol
EXACTLY. xD
People are so immature.Sometimes I think if it wasn`t for this spot I`d just leave fanpop.
ITA!Plus the current one has very few couples on it.It`s like someone`s private spot banner or something!;ol
Exactly. It's like she thinks she's the queen of the spot now, or something! It's just annoying and kinda mean.
The only couple I truly ship in Glee is Emma/Will [2]
The only couple I truly ship in Glee is Emma/Will
Me too!But I love QP too.;p
For me it's Quick all the way on Glee. Then Wilma. I liked Rainn too, but not anymore. Artie/Tina are cutesies and I want Brittany/Santana make out so bad!!

I hate when fans are obsessing over celeb's private life. ://
Like that's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
Exactly. It's like she thinks she's the queen of the spot now, or something! It's just annoying and kinda mean.
LOL.Totally!xD
But call it, it!:P
Me too!But I love QP too.;p
yes, I love them too :)

EXACTLY! It's their lives, they do whatever they want to
link
i could shoot her >.<
sorry, but she's just so hypocritical! bleh

Yeah,like Sohia Bush gets bashed because she dates all of her co-stars...Well a)You can`t be sure of it.b)Why not?
[2]

EXACTLY! It's their lives, they do whatever they want to [2]
i could shoot her >.<

I can borrow you my cyber gun!
no comments

Well a)You can`t be sure of it.b)Why not?
They are hot, so why not? lol! And that's only because they don't know Grace Kelly, she literally dated all of her co-stars (except two I think)