Jackson Rathbone Did anyone see Jackson on criminal minds

jalicefan15 posted on Apr 09, 2009 at 11:18PM
Did anyone else see him on criminal minds and what did you think

Jackson Rathbone 9 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
I did. I was honestly really impressed, but I can't say I'm not biased.lol I first took notice of him in Twilight, and I thought he was totally neglected in the actual film. He just basically stares. Though he looks damn good doing it. I was pleasantly surprised to see him in the CM episode. They did some crazy shit with his eyes, or the lighting to make the colors almost change. I could have done with out the ending when he threw his friend off, and then turned into a full blown woman, but hey he pulled it off. What did you think?
বছরখানেক আগে jalicefan15 said…
I loved it
বছরখানেক আগে r-pattz said…
i loved it. he was an amazing actor, you could definitly see the difference between adam and amanda. it was pretty... entertaining to see jackson with the wig and makeup and everything at the end:)
বছরখানেক আগে Bluefire said…
It's not out over here yet, but i saw it on the internet. He's so amazingly talented, makes me love him so much more. When he became amanda i was like, wow, he's another person... and the woman part at the end was kinda freaky. i keep telling my mom that the episode is so awesome that she said she'll watch it at the weekend.
বছরখানেক আগে EclecticFan said…
lol it was on in Oz last night and i was gonna start a forum but voila... lol yer he was great, wierd but great i just don't get how all the frat guys could mistake him for a woman but ...i mean he has an adams apple.....
বছরখানেক আগে sweet_twilight said…
Lol EclecticFan. Yeah I saw it last night. I seriously thought that I might have a weird nightmare about it, but thankfully I didnt. It was a pretty extreme and weird episode. But I just happened to come across it on Criminal Minds yesterday. I missed last week's episode and I thought that since I didnt have much homework that I would watch it. I was surprised that when I heard the name 'Adam' that I knew it was the episode that Jackson was in. YAY!
I really liked his acting in it. He pulled it off magnificently especially with the character that he had.
বছরখানেক আগে Hale_Yes said…
Yeah I saw it the first day it came on. I think he did an awesome job and I need to see it again.I was all like freaked out when he liked turned into Amanda,but It was awesome for him to be the bad guy. It was pretty funny to see him dressed like a woman but it was very good. He is such a great actor
বছরখানেক আগে jalicefan15 said…
here is a picture of amanda

here is a picture of amanda
বছরখানেক আগে alicecullen808 said…
big smile
i loved him in Criminal Minds!! It was awesome to see him play Adam and Amanda. He's very talented.