জ্যাকব ব্ল্যাক Edward and Jacob, ill reply to আপনি

surfen_cutie09 posted on Jun 05, 2008 at 03:03AM
ok i know everyone either loves Edward or Jacob. Some want bella to end up with edward and some go for jake.

i am more of an edward fan myself, but that doesnt mean i dont love jake. I do really love him, but just not in the same way.

here is what i think:
i think that edward and bella, belong together, and that jake should stay the best friend, but should get a very happy ending too, like imprinting on a nice girl that he can love and take care of and get the same in return.

But i have also noticed, that people that love jake more still want edward and bella to be together, becasue they love jake so much that they think he deserves someone better, and even if i do love edward more i do believe bella doesnt deserve jake.

so to sum it up,
who do you love more, even if it is jake do you want him to be with bella, or do you want him to find someone better, and let EDWARD have bella.

but i do honestly love them both, im not a jacob hater, but i turly love edward more

জ্যাকব ব্ল্যাক 12 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Labradoodle said…
I prefer Jacob. But, like you said, I'm one of those people who want Edward and Bella t be together for two reasons.
1. Bella hurts Jake - he deserves better.
2. I actually like Edward and wouldn't want to see him hurt!
So yeah, I'm kind of like the opposite of surfen_cutie09!
বছরখানেক আগে surfen_cutie09 said…
but only oppostie of one thing right, that you like jacob better,
we both think edward and bella belong together and that jake deserves someone much better than bella
বছরখানেক আগে kctjohnson said…
I definitely prefer Jacob (for me *LOL*) BUT it doesn't mean I don't like Edward because I do. I think Jacob deserves someone who will love him unconditionally and "comletely". Even if Jake and Bella ends up together (which I doubt and I certainly pray they don't), Jake will always know that Edward is always somewhere in Bella's heart. Always. For now, Jake says he's okay with being second-best, but it will eventually get to him and depress him. I don't want that for Jake - he deserves someone whose heart "beats only for him", so to speak.

What I don't think Jacob deserves is all the flaming and bashing. So if that's all that's gonna be posted, can those types of posters just refrain from doing it because it's kinda pointless and only hurtful? Please?
sorry to sound if i was bashing jake. im not
i really like him
i just happen to love edward.

and i do agree that jake deserves someone better than bella,
he should imprint on a nice girl

that would make the best ending
bella and Edward
and jake imprinting

but with a few twist that keep us fans going till the very end then all those good things above should happen ]

once again sorry
বছরখানেক আগে kctjohnson said…
Surfen_cutie09 - I wasn't directing my last post at you (sorry if it appeared that way). I was addressing the anti-Jacob people who sometimes come in here and insult him to no end in the various forums. I don't think anyone should be flaming Jacob (or any of the Twilight characters) even in the Twilight sites, but less so here. I wanted to just address the would-be bashers who might have posted here in your forum with all intentions of flaming Jake.
oh ok thank you
because i was like omgg i didnt mean it like that lol i like jake i just love edward more
jake is a great guy,
anymore ideas???
বছরখানেক আগে pink_martini2 said…
See, people like you (the nice, calm ones) get overshadowed by the bad apples. Mainly because the bad apples are louder and annoying.

I used to like them both(Edward and Jacob). Then I leaned towards like Jake more. And now, after a year after reading Eclipse, I decided I maybe don't really like Edward afterall. So I guess you can say I'm neutral with Edward, neither like nor dislike.

If I was in Bella's shoes, he would be infuriating. Other than drop dead gorgeous, I would not be attracted to any other part of him. So if you take infatuation and lust out, nothing is left.

I also think Bella doesn't really deserve either guy. But since they both love her, she gets first dibs. And since she chose Edward, I'm okay with that.

I don't agree with E/B, but what are ya gonna do? I just get riled up when people attack Jake. Then I feel the need to defend him and take a side. But if I'm not provoked, I really am okay with E/B.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
exactly!!
i know what you mean,
i loved edward then went to jake than back to edward because i just was drawn to him more
বছরখানেক আগে cheergeek said…
OMG!! I'm basically on pink_martini2 side.
I get get extremly defensive when it comes to Jake... but I usually get used to fact that most don't like him (even though I don't understand)
and you'd be amazed at how surprised I get when I see Team Jacob fans.. it's really sad.
বছরখানেক আগে madasaurous said…
I prefer Jacob, But I agree with you Surfen_cutie09 with thinking that edward and bella, belong together, and that jake should stay the best friend, but should get a very happy ending too, like imprinting on a nice girl that he can love and take care of and get the same in return.
Because i think Jacob deserves the best happiness and i adore his character,
And I'm so suprised to see all these jacob fans.. many of my friends prefer Edward and go to bite me for not agreeing with them, like i don't dislike him.. i just like Jacob better :)
বছরখানেক আগে mrsblack_1089 said…
I love Jacob a TON more, but Edward and Bella definetly belong together, or else there's really no series. =) Jake's the one who has to suffer here, sadly. I'm not saying Edward doesn't suffer or Bella doesn't. Just that Jake gets the worst end of the stick.

I agree with Edward in, I think it was, Eclipse. He said that Jake could hurt Bella somday, by leaving her.

So I think that Edward and Bella belong together, that she made the right choice. It just hurts me that Jake is so sad. Well, WAS. No spoilers here!! =) I don't like that he ___________ (no spoilers ^^). He's not as funny because he was very sarcastic before, now he's just peaceful. I'm in almost the exact situation as he was, and each page I turned I was mirroring his pain. So I liked that I could relate to him. But now he's _________ so . . . that's that, I guess. Just glad he's happy, over all.