James Patterson New book!

Lilmzchatterbx posted on Sep 16, 2008 at 08:25PM
James has a new book out in the uk called Torn apart, it is written with Hal Friedman the father of a boy who suffers with a rare combination of Tourette Syndrome, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Anxiety Disorder and other neurological conditions.

A brief description:
''Throughout his young life, Cory struggled to have the same childhood and adolescence as his friends. From time to time an overwhelming anger and frustration overcame him when one doctor after another and an unprecedented number of medicines continually failed him. Still, throughout it all, Cory battled against the extraordinary events that were unfolding, and would take him on one of the most terrifying personal journeys ever recorded. "Torn Apart" is a true story of one family's courage, heartbreak, sacrifice and ultimately, triumph.''

This is very different from Pattersons normal books and i look forward to getting stuck in I'm going to start reading it today and will make another post upon completion. I would love to know what people thought of it

James Patterson No উত্তর