Jason Mraz Anyone Need San Diego Mraz Tickets?

JennyferSings posted on Oct 05, 2009 at 09:43PM
Hey everyone. I'm new to this fanpop site and this is probably considered spam so i'm sorry in advance, but i have two amazing tickets to the Jason Mraz concert on October 11, 2009 at Cricket Wireless Amphitheater that i'm trying to sell for face value of $75 each ($150 both). The tickets are located Left Orchestra, Row E, Seats 1-2 (on aisle closest to center section). Since the show has paperless tickets, we'd meet up at the show, you'd pay me (cash only), and then i'd give my credit card to the venue personnel, they swipe the card in their handy dandy personal swiper machine, and they'll take you to your seats and me to mine. I'm not scamming you or trying to rip anyone off because i'm going to the show regardless of whether i sell these tickets or not because i have VIP/front row and a meet and greet. Sooooooo if you're interested in buying these tickets and are 100% sure you can be there and pay cash and/or just want more information, please email me at angelofmusic212@cox.net . Thanks and i apologize for the spam.

other than that... I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE CONCERT!!!!

Jason Mraz No উত্তর