কন্যে ওয়েস্ট Please buy the album, when it comes out

goalstopper posted on Aug 12, 2007 at 12:09AM
because if he does better than 50 Cent, he will quit the solo rap game. link

কন্যে ওয়েস্ট 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে kathiria82 said…
Wow, so who do you think will outsell who?
বছরখানেক আগে goalstopper said…
I hope it's Kanye. i was going to buy his album anyway but now it's more of an incentive. even if it is September 11th.
বছরখানেক আগে dave said…
Yeah I love 50 but saying something stupid like that is just asking for it. I was planning on getting Kanye's new album anyway. The first few songs are awesome and I keep playing Stronger over and over again on my iPod!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে goalstopper said…
According to Itunes, Kayne is doing better than 50 in songs. Stronger is #2 and 50's Ayo Technology is 10 in top songs and more people have preordered kayne's album than fitty.
link
বছরখানেক আগে chavette said…
you guys have to buy the album!!! Otherwise 50 wins! Vote for Kanye!! Click here to sink 50 cent: link
বছরখানেক আগে JulieL44 said…
Does anyone know who sold the most albums?
বছরখানেক আগে SMMWest said…
You have tried the Tupac (2Pac) clothing line, you have tried 50 Cents clothing line, you have tried Young Jeezys' clothing line and we all know P. Diddys' Sean John is trash, so now try the Best: L-Love Clothing.
Looking for a Gangsta Hyphy line of Hip Hop Gear that would even make Furl happy? (R.I.P Mac Dre)
AT HOME RECORDS has a line of Urban Wear that ranges from hoodies and baseball caps for the thugz, to tank tops and thongs for the Beezys. (Pop a THIZZ and model something for me baby)
This isn't any square Presidental George W. Bush type nerd wear, this is that Messy Marv Turf Type Hood Life wear. Like Messy Marv says "Get On My Hype". Rep The Bay!
Squares, and Sport Coats need not apply. Ohhh Coy!

link