Kim Possible What Would আপনি Want To See In Season 5?

Bubbly131 posted on Oct 19, 2008 at 08:23PM
If they make a season 5, what would you like to see in it? Here are some of the things I need to see.

1) Kim's college life. She got accepted into a lot of different colleges, but we don't know which one she chose.

2) Ron's future. I am totally curious to see what happens with Ron & Kim. Did he get into college? Does he keep his job at Bueno Nacho?

3) The Possibles' reaction when they saw what happened to their house (cause an alien space ship landed on it and crushed it).

4) The futures of minor, but important characters (like the Tweebs, Monique, Wade, and Bonnie).

5) The futures of all the couples. Will Kim and Ron be able to hold on to their relationship (and maybe get that wedding the creators claim happen in their future)? Will Shego come to her senses and leave Drakken? Will Monique EVER find a boyfriend?

These are just a few. I could go on forever wiht things I want to see happen (Seriously! I could!). Tell me what you want to see and then cross your fingers and hope we get a fifth season!

Kim Possible 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে KeeperSeeker said…
cool
A cross over with the TV show W.i.t.c.h.