Good Korean Dramas??
So I'm going to try and be as specific as possible cause I really want entertaining good quality kdramas to watch. Please suggest if it includes:
- A strong female - none of that pathetic moping around because a boy doesn't প্রণয় her. Like in Coffee Prince, I really liked the female lead to begin with, but as the প্রদর্শনী went on she started to get really pathetic. And she cried like ALL the time, over every little thing, sooooooo annoying.
- A bad boy- like Choi Young Do from The Heirs (love Kim Woobin!!) Seriously, Young Do is one of my favourite kdrama characters, and it didn't hurt that the gorgeous Kim Woobin played him, so any characters like that would be good.
- Good character chemistry - like as close to sexual tension as আপনি can get in kdramas. Like the chemistry between Choi Young Do (again haha) and Cha Eun Sang from The Heirs. Although a bit আরো feeling on the girls side would be nice. It still frustrates me to this দিন how Eun Sang didn't chose (or even consider) Young Do, even after all the witty remarks and dreamy/sexual stares.
- Proper স্নেহ চুম্বন - I know we're probably all tired of that eyes open, ফ্রোজেন on the spot style স্নেহ চুম্বন that happens in most kdramas. I want proper passionate স্নেহ চুম্বন that shows how much they like a person, not how much they don't want to সরানো because they're afraid the other person might break.
- A non-predictable ending - Usually I can predict who the girl is going to end up with in the first episode of a kdrama series. An ending that I don't see coming would be nice, অথবা an ending where the girl chooses the 'other guy'. Like in Lovely Girl, there were a few points where I actually thought that Se Na was going to end up with Shi Woo (would've been nice if they did as well.)
- (Kinda similar to the above point) A drama where the girl actually has feelings for two guys - I really tend to dislike it when there's a প্রণয় triangle, but the girl is so busy constantly obsessing over one guy, she doesn't even take time to