কে-পপ গার্ল পাওয়ার Agree অথবা disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

কে-পপ গার্ল পাওয়ার 1820 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1820

বছরখানেক আগে YushiGirl said…
686."I don’t like Hyuna, but thanks to Troublemaker [which is a song I love] I discovered B2st and I couldn’t be happier about it!"
 686."I don’t like Hyuna, but thanks to Troublemaker [which is a song I love] I discovered B2st and
687."forget A pink. MISS A is the true kpop princesses."
 687."forget A pink. MISS A is the true কেপপ princesses."
688."I hope Ailee gets an award, she is the best new solo singer out there and I hope she gets more fans, Ailee I love you."

688."I hope Ailee gets an award, she is the best new solo singer out there and I hope she gets আরো f
689."Sometimes I really dislike Hyuna. She’s the only one that got a solo, AND a duet. To be honest, I can’t name another 4Minute member other than Hyuna. I find it unfair."
 689."Sometimes I really dislike Hyuna. She’s the only one that got a solo, AND a duet. To be honest
690."Last year I almost wanted to die literally. Although I went through a rough time, it wasn’t because I felt unhappy or anything. I felt satisfied and didn’t need to experience things like love. I felt like I was ‘ready’ to die. Then I discovered Kpop, and at first it encouraged my thoughts, but after a while I realised that I want to discover so many things in the Kpop world, because it’s so amazing. I even lost weight, got better grades and became satisfied with being an Asian."

690."Last বছর I almost wanted to die literally. Although I went through a rough time, it wasn’t be
691."Fei and JiA are the most talented members in Miss A."
 691."Fei and JiA are the most talented members in Miss A."
692."I’m not really a huge SNSD fan, but I don’t hate them at all. Some of their songs are actually really catchy and I don’t really care about SONES, cause they just unnecessarily take things to the next level. However, I find that SNSD has become overrated to the point whenever they make a comeback, there is so much expectation. Since they are one of the best girl groups and the k-pop industry, there are some songs that are being judged by not the actual song itself, but by how popular the group is. For example, “the boys”. Yes it was a catchy song, but if you look at the actual meaning, the lyrics are horrible. And once expectations are not met, suddenly they’re suddenly the worst group ever. It’s ridiculous. I don’t know, that’s just me. I’m a fan, but I just find that their popularity has gone too far that people forget what K-pop music is really all about"
 692."I’m not really a huge SNSD fan, but I don’t hate them at all. Some of their songs are actual
বছরখানেক আগে KippyGirl said…
656. LOL
657. All the fandoms are arrogant
658. Agree, their smiles are A-W-E-S-O-M-E
659. Agree
660. Agree
661. Agree
662. Disagree... as we all know Dara has the most fanboys in KPOP
663. Agree
664. Disagree
665. Agree
666 (oh this number :|). Agree
667. Some s♥nes are nice but some of them are really rude and selfish
668. Disagree
669. Agree
670. Umm... oh well...
671. Agree... totally agree
672. IDK what to say because my sis is a DARAling and sometimes she is annoyi... I better stop... but she is actually really nice
673. Too lazy to read the confession but i read the first sentence and yeah they work really hard
674. Agree
675. ... idk
676. Disagree
677. Agree!
678. I really miss their innocent image (like in ITNW or Girls' Generation) and the songs were better too
679. I don't... care...
680. LOL
681. Ummm... not always.. only fot MTV Iggy's Best New band in the world ... oh also in Japan but as we all remember they debuted in Japan in 2011
682. idk
683. Well it's their opinion and maybe they are prettier
684. ???
685. Disagree, to be a VIP doesn't mean you have to be a Black Jack
686. Disagree... i discovered BEAST in the end of 2009
687. Yeah Miss A are much better than A Pink
688. Agree.. totally agree
689. Disagree
690. Nice story...
691. What about Min?
692. Yeah kinda agree they are going down, down down but they are really popular and i really like them
বছরখানেক আগে luv_warriorcatz said…
656. idk what to say.
657. Agree- stans are annoying.
658. Disagree- they're alright.
659. Disagree- we all have a right to voice our opinion and yes, to hate something is an opinion. Plus, if we didn't listen to it, how would we know if it's terrible or not?
660. Disagree- I don't listen to their collaborations.
661. Agree- I don't adore it, but I liked the distribution of lines and it was far better than their past albums.
662. Disagree- they're just as annoying as the rest. Those kind of comments appear everywhere so it doesn't bother me, cause they're not meant to be taken seriously.
663. Agree- they shouldn't be posting extreme stuff to hate on an idol, if they've never met them.
664. Disagree- they do look cocky but I know it's just music video stuff.
665. Agree- she's not a slut because she looks that way in the music video. Disagree- it really was incredibly slutty-looking.
666. (666!!!!!) Disagree- I don't even know that song.
667. Disagree- I also don't like sones.
668. Disagree- nooo, she looks adorable.
669. Agree- they could go so far with the right songs.
670. Agree- a lot of groups are overrated.
671. Disagree- I just like it for the music, I'm not hoping to meet a kpop idol.
672. Agree- yeah, it was just one comment. But anyone can feel what they want.
673. Agree- sm should really loosen them up. Also sm idols are talented and not just looks, but looks do play a huge part to their success.
674. Agree- not sure what you're actually saying here but yeah, they are relevant
675. Agree- I follow asianfanfics and a lot of fanfics SUCK.
676. Disagree- I think of a number 7.
677. Agree- it's annoying but some are not that far from the truth.
678. Agree- kinda. They do look awkward trying to do the concept but they can't always be stuck in their cute image.
679. Disagree- music show wins aren't important.
680. Disagree- wuuuuuuut.
681. Agree- lol good point.
682. Disagree- they're fine.
683. Disagree- I don't mind, it's their opinion.
684. Disagree- killing is mean.
685. Disagree- doesn't hurt mine's.
686. Disagree- I like the song but I've already heard mentions of B2est.
687. idk
688. Agree- I love her voice.
689. Disagree- it's really annoying though. I think Gayoon and Jiyoon should form a duet.
690. Disagree- my friend just showed it to me and I thought it was an interesting listen.
691. Disagree- isn't Min the most talented?
692. Agree- I like their music but the group is sometimes more about image and concept then music quality.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
693."I can’t wait to see Dasom in a drama, so that people will know how talented she is."
 693."I can’t wait to see Dasom in a drama, so that people will know how talented she is."
694."I always thought of Sica as the cold one in SNSD, (hated her, even) but now that I’ve taken a closer look, I realize it’s Taeyeon who just always seems so distant. :-S As a fan I just can’t quite connect to her like I do with the other Soshi girls."
 694."I always thought of Sica as the cold one in SNSD, (hated her, even) but now that I’ve taken a
695."The average age of k-pop stars debuting is getting younger and younger, and I HATE it. Not because I’m jealous or anything, but because as a kid you should be sitting in class and learning, not being dolled up for the cameras 24/7."
 695."The average age of k-pop stars debuting is getting younger and younger, and I HATE it. Not becau
696."I LOVE 소녀시대=snsd BUT IF MY FANDOM KNEW, THEY WOULD TRY TO KILL ME… HOW CAN YOU HATE THESE WOMEN?!?!?!?!"
 696."I প্রণয় 소녀시대=snsd BUT IF MY FANDOM KNEW, THEY WOULD TRY TO KILL ME… HOW CAN আপনি HATE TH
697."Is it really that hard for people to love and respect every member of 2NE1. For gods sake would you people grow up. If our own fandom can’t even get along what is the point of calling us a family."
 697."Is it really that hard for people to প্রণয় and respect every member of 2NE1. For gods sake would
698."I want to become a stylist for kpop idols. I have a cosmetology license, and I’m very good at hair and makeup. Not because I want to become close to an idol.. I really only care about the SM artists, but I would NEVER work with SM. I’ve heard too many stories about how they treat their idols, and I wouldn’t want to see any of them getting smacked around like some animal.

Plus, wouldn’t it be really interesting to see how it works backstage? To see how hectic it gets before a show. I know it’s going to be ten times more hectic than any normal stylist job, but that’s what I would love."
 698."I want to become a stylist for কেপপ idols. I have a cosmetology license, and I’m very good at
699."As a music major & a constant Youtuber, I think Bom & Dara are freakin awesome. Not only are they super funny & cute, but Dara has a cool, crisp and light voice while Bom’s is smooth, warm, and big. They both have very pretty and emotive voices. When they use them correctly.

They should fix their technique so that Dara can project and be audible onstage, and Bom can learn to sing outside of her natural range without straining and losing control. I can’t say much about their dancing except that it looks average. Dara has energy but she isn’t very smooth; Bom’s the opposite.

Imo, these are improvements that they both need in order to keep doing what they love. Yet most people only give Dara this kind of criticism."
 699."As a সঙ্গীত major & a constant Youtuber, I think Bom & Dara are freakin awesome. Not only are the
700."I feel like people don’t appreciate Ye Eun from The Wonder Girls enough. She has an AMAZING voice "
700 Yushi answer: I really love her voice too. It's very beautiful and yeah she's very talented ♥
 700."I feel like people don’t appreciate Ye Eun from The Wonder Girls enough. She has an AMAZING vo
701."I finally understand how K-pop fans can ship a couple. I ship Uee and Jung-Ah from After School. When ever I see them together, it makes me happy. They’re so beautiful together, and it gives me hope for my love life :)!"
 701."I finally understand how K-pop অনুরাগী can ship a couple. I ship Uee and Jung-Ah from After School.
702."I don’t know why so many people think that Seohyun is average-looking. I think she’s quite beautiful. (:"
 702."I don’t know why so many people think that Seohyun is average-looking. I think she’s quite b
703."I know its not all rainbows and sunshine in the kpop world but i kind of worry when i think that the some of the idols might be right bitches or assholes in real life. I mean what we see on screen is not all reality is it?"
 703."I know its not all rainbows and sunshine in the কেপপ world but i kind of worry when i think that
704."Ailee’s Heaven has got to be the most beautiful thing I’ve heard in the last year."
 704."Ailee’s Heaven has got to be the most beautiful thing I’ve heard in the last year."
693. Disagree- who's Dasom?
694. Disagree- I've never really tried getting to know them.
695. Agree- it's gonna be hell for them, especially at a young age.
696. Disagree- I liked them and I don't care what my fandom would say if I love them. (and I doubt they'd even care)
697. Disagree- I don't have to love every member.
698. Disagree- I want to become a writer, not a stylist.
699. Disagree- not a fan of them. Agree on their critisism and improvements though.
700. Agree- I prefer her over Sunye cause she has more musical creativity.
701. Disagree
702. Agree- yeah.
703. Agree- yep, it could all be a facade.
704. Disagree- it's great but I've heard more beautiful things :P.
705.J"ust for the sake of some of you guys confessing, use the phrase “I think” more so that if someone bashes on your confession, you can say back it’s just an opinion. Some of you guys are stating it like it’s a fact and that’s bound to start some vicious fanwars. At least try to avoid that."
 705.J"ust for the sake of some of আপনি guys confessing, use the phrase “I think” আরো so that if s
706."I love f(x) Electric Shock. It reminds me of NU ABO, but I was disappointed that the choreography is not as intense as NU ABO."
 706."I প্রণয় এফ(এক্স) Electric Shock. It reminds me of NU ABO, but I was disappointed that the choreograph
707."These are the actual lyrics from the Korean Version of “The Boys”

If you haven’t even start yet because you’re scared then stop complaining! If you hesitate, opportunities will pass by you, so open your heart and come out!

Show me your tenacity, shake the earth so that everyone can see your. History will be written anew, the main character is you - you!

Living by reason - Has it grown on you? Are you alright? (Get up); Is the dark world making you lose strength? (That’s funny) are you alright?

Don’t be shaken and just protect your place. We are all humans living a war-like lige. Why you? Why already? Just give up (Oh) You’re not ready?

But, I still have no idea why the “Bring the boys out” line was repeated so much, or how it even makes any sense at times.

The English version is rubbish. It doesn’t do justice to the Korean version AT ALL!"
 707."These are the actual lyrics from the Korean Version of “The Boys” If আপনি haven’t even s
708."I wish Suzy will never change her current hair color. I prefer her with black hair. The pure and innocent look ;3"
 708."I wish Suzy will never change her current hair color. I prefer her with black hair. The pure and
709."I like Fei to join a beauty pageant. She is breathtakingly beautiful."
 709."I like Fei to যোগদান a beauty pageant. She is breathtakingly beautiful."
710."MISS A really needs to get a comeback! I miss them so freakin’ much."
 710."MISS A really needs to get a comeback! I miss them so freakin’ much."
711."I’m sick of seeing people complain about age. Do you not realise idols can be trained as early as 10. That means they aren’t in school learning and reading books. It means that they are constantly training to try and début as an idol. I didn’t see people complaining when Taemin debuted. He was 13 as was BoA, G-Dragon was in stage rapping when he was 12. When Minzy and Seohyun debuted they had just turned 15. Idols have been debuting young since Kpop started, just beause you don’t like it doesn’t mean they are going to stop. You guys act like they don’t know what’s going on in their lives. GP Basic was given a choice when Janey was barred from the music stages, to go on without her or wait. The girls chose to wait and perform “I’ll Be There” a song written for Janey. Trinity, the rapper, has even cried during one of their performances. These idols are young and they they care more for each other than older idols."
 711."I’m sick of seeing people complain about age. Do আপনি not realise idols can be trained as early
712."YG stans are always so rude, elitist and arrogant. But when you tell them the truth in their face then they’re crying because “everybody hates YG stans with no reason”"
 712."YG stans are always so rude, elitist and arrogant. But when আপনি tell them the truth in their fac
713."Hey everyone. Stop hating on Sone’s and see how quickly you realize that we don’t bash other fandoms. We simply retaliate to the tonnes of hate we and SNSD get daily. If you actually stuck to your own group and fandom you would realize that we don’t hate anywhere near as much as you think, and those that do are not considered a Sone. They go against everything Sone stand for."

713."Hey everyone. Stop hating on Sone’s and see how quickly আপনি realize that we don’t bash other
714."CL should never be a model. Never. Ever."
 714."CL should never be a model. Never. Ever."
715."I actually hate how everyone says SM fans are argumentative. As a SONE, ELF, Shawol, Cassie & Plus, I’ve never seen a fanwar between sm fandoms. NEVER EVER. Not a single one. When I was at SMTown, There was no disrespecting of any of the fandoms, everyone was excited, suportive and respectful of all the artists. I saw the same at United Cube. So all you people assume that SM fandoms are argumentative, you’re wrong."
 715."I actually hate how everyone says SM অনুরাগী are argumentative. As a SONE, ELF, Shawol, Cassie & Pl
716."I think that Sone’s are misunderstood. ELF are the real bad guys, not Sone’s. And I’m an ELF. I just think we need to grow up, Sone’s haven’t really done anything to us."
 716."I think that Sone’s are misunderstood. ELF are the real bad guys, not Sone’s. And I’m an E
705. Disagree- it sounds more absolute and confident.
706. Agree- I like it more but I was disappointed about the chereography.
707. Agree- at least the korean version makes sense, I think.
708. Agree- it looks more natural. But she can change it if she wants.
709. Agree- I prefer her looks to Suzy.
710. Agree- I think they're working on it right now.
711. Disagree- look, what's upsetting about the whole thing is that while these children should be studying at school and such, they're throwing away their lives for fame and idol-life. They're too young to experience what idol's have been through.
712. Agree- a lot of fans are like that.
713. Disagree- sones are as annoying as other fandoms, snsd is just the most popular girl group.
714. Agree- stick to singing.
715. Disagree- you might not but I see lots. It doesn't have to happen between each other and it's usually the elfs who start it.
716. Disagree- they're both bad but yeah, elfs are more annoying.
717."I can’t ship CL or Minji with anyone from Big Bang romantically. The Big Bang members just come off more as their older brothers than a potential boyfriend for them."
 717."I can’t ship CL অথবা Minji with anyone from Big Bang romantically. The Big Bang members just com
718."Taeyeon’s looks are way overrated to me."
 718."Taeyeon’s looks are way overrated to me."
719."I think that Piggy Dolls are one of the most talented groups out there, if not the."
 719."I think that Piggy পুতুল are one of the most talented groups out there, if not the."
720."I hate how 2NE1 is one of the most famous girlgroups at the moment, they’re nothing but pure american pop."
 720."I hate how 2NE1 is one of the most famous girlgroups at the moment, they’re nothing but pure a
"I really don’t know why people always say that YoonA can’t act when she even got a lot of nominations and awards! She’s not that very good at acting but at least she has the skills."
 721. "I really don’t know why people always say that YoonA can’t act when she even got a lot of
722."The rumors about Caucasian people in KPOP groups…..

IF those are really true…

I came into KPOP because of the KOREAN people.

I wanted to see KOREANS! ASIANS!

I think Koreans/ASIANS are so beautful! Maybe it’s because I’m

a Caucasian in the US and I’m tired of seeing my own

kind everywhere; TV, stores, ETC. It’s nice seeing

something different you know? I don’t want a “Justin Bieber”

to be part of a KPOP group…..It just wouldn’t look right….

….As immature as I may sound….

….KPOP is KOREAN POP….

Having Chinese, Japanese, Thai members are fine but Caucasian? o.O

Sorry, it won’t do for me…."
 722."The rumors about Caucasian people in কেপপ groups….. IF those are really true… I came i
723."Personally, I think it’s beautiful that people with mixed heritage are becoming Kpop stars. Saying terrible, racist, and ignorant things like, “I don’t want this certain race in my genre of music,” makes the world blind. I don’t care what the artist looks like, and neither should you. The only thing that should matter about a musician is the music."
 723."Personally, I think it’s beautiful that people with mixed heritage are becoming কেপপ stars. Sa
724."I really love YG Stans :) They feel like a second family"
 724."I really প্রণয় YG Stans :) They feel like a সেকেন্ড family"
বছরখানেক আগে pretty_angel92 said…
575-agree
576-idk
577-kinda agree
578-agree
579-disagree
580-i haven't heard it yet
581-i prefer Jiyeon's body
582-agree
583-disagree, i will be done with this group, if Jooyeon leaves
584-agree
585-...
586-disagree
587-agree
588-agree
589-...
590-LOL
591-disagree, she's a great leader
592-AGREE
593-disagree
594-idk
595-disagree, i really don't like them
596-disagree PLEASE NOOOO
597-disagree
598-what?
599-agree
600-ewwww NOOOO. it's disgusting
601-agree, but i dont think she's still pretty
602-..-
603-they already have xD
604-agree
605-lol no
606-disagree
607-disagree
608-NEVER
609-i haven't heard it
610-disagree
611-disagree
612-it depends on the aegyo
613-agree, but i still like her
614-...
615-agree. but i'm not an anti fan, btw xD
616-eww what? xD
617-agree, it's so much better than electric shock
618-idk, cause she's my favorite in 2ne1
619-agree
620-disagree
621-agree
622-agree
623-not really
624-agree
625-disagree
626-agree, but that happens in all fandoms
627-AGREEEE XD
628-kinda agree?
629-TOTALLY AGREE
630-disagree
631-disagree
632-agree. such buthurt fangirls
633-disagree
634-AGREE, just make a sub unit with Jiyoon and Gayoon
635-don't care
636-disagree, i think 5 SNSD girls are prettier than her
637-disagree, they're not really that gorgeous
638-agree
639-agree
640-everyone has their own opinion
641-agree
642-agree
643-agree
644-...
645-maybe
646-disagree, i want a different sub unit
647-agree but i'm not a blackjack
648-agree
649-agree
650-i ship Soowon, and i'm not the only one xD
651-agree, those stupid fangirls think that they're actually gonna date their oppa's one day...-___-
652-agree =(
653-agree
654-disagree
655-disagree
656-LOL XD
657-agree
658-disagree
659-agree
660-agree
661-agree
662-well, i think she's the prettiest, but i agree that it's rude
663-agree
664-agree
665-disagree
666-agree
667-they're both great
668-disagree, but she's boring as hell
669-agree but i really liked electric shock
670-disagree. people always say a group is overrated because they're famous, nothing more
671-agree, i live so far away from them, i'm so jealous =P
672-agree
673-agree
674-agree
675-agree
676-agree
677-agree
678-disagree
679-disagree
680-disagree
681-agree
682-agree, for some of them
683-agree
684-disagree
685-...
686-agree about Hyuna and disagree about beast, cause i already knew them
687-NOOOOO, DISAGREE
688-agree
689-agree about Hyuna, but i can name all of 4minute's members
690-agree
691-disagree
692-they're not overrated at all. they're just famous...two different things
693-meh
694-disagree, it's still Jessica
695-agree
696-agree
697-agree
698-agree
699-idk
700-agree
701-agree, but i ship other couples, not that one
702-disagree
703-agree
704-disagree
705-agree
706-agree but i think it's better than Nu Abo, in every aspect
707-i have to agree with this
708-agree
709-disagree
710-disagree, i don't miss them at all
711-...
712-kinda agree
713-agree
714-agree
715-idk, cause i'm a Sone and an ELF, and there's A LOT of trouble between those two fandoms. it's really sad
716-maybe
717-agree
718-agree, even though i think she's really cute
719-agree
720-agree
721-disagree, i think she's bad
722-disagree
723-agree
724-...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
725."If Taeyeon went solo, she would blow IU out of the water"
 725."If Taeyeon went solo, she would blow ইউ out of the water"
726."Sometimes I’m so afraid to admit I’m in other fandoms because the ones I’m in are always at war. I feel like if I do I’ll get hurt. Like Sones and Elfs. I just want everyone to get along."
 726."Sometimes I’m so afraid to admit I’m in other fandoms because the ones I’m in are always a
727."2009 was the best year of K-pop…"
 727."2009 was the best বছর of K-pop…"
728."I think fan-wars is caused by anti-kpop,so I hope kpop fans are aware of that because human can be fake"
 728."I think fan-wars is caused দ্বারা anti-kpop,so I hope কেপপ অনুরাগী are aware of that because human can
717. Agree- I just don't ship.
718. Agree- kinda.
719. Disagree- well, I haven't heard them but judging from their feedback, I guess they're pretty good.
720. Disagree- they have charisma and that's something.
721. Disagree- she seems pretty mediocore. Justin Beiber had a lot of awards and nominations.
722. Disagree- it doesn't bother me.
723. Agree- I only care about the music.
724. Disagree- I don't like stans.
725. Agree- with her voice, yeah.
726. Disagree- I'm not.
727. Agree- not the best, I think, but one of the good ones.
728. Disagree- they're caused by fans who get offended easily.
বছরখানেক আগে KippyGirl said…
717. Disagree
718. Agree- finally more people notice this
719. Disagree
720. Disagree, they aren't one of the top girlgroups they are the best... literally
721. Agree
722. Disagree... maybe they had a dream to be famous in... Korea
723. Agree
724. Agree, because i am a YG stan i know better than the others
725. idk..
726. ...
727. Agree... every kpop group that debuted in 2009 is successful
728. not everytime